General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

your all scum and should live in a council flat....just had to ring the police

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 04:07 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default your all scum and should live in a council flat....just had to ring the police

yep your all scum, and should be living in a council flat.
according to my neighbour.
been having trouble with next door for a while, had threats off him. the usual, im gunna beat u up......
he came over again for 1 of his rants today, the usual, musics too loud, and i shouldnt be working on my house. its midday saturday you prick. lol
i rang the old bill this time, as last time he said he was 'gunna do time for me...' lol
this time he said hes 'gunna kill me, he knows people' lol

but as usual u threatens me then walks away, this time he went home and came back with his 18month old baby then started ranting again,
when the police turned up he walked out holding his 10yr olds hand (going for a sympathy vote, his kids got autism)
funny thing is while i was on the phone to the old bill he was still in my face threatening me, so its all recorded. lol

then he looks at me and says i dont belong here (i live in a nice area, and own a 3 bed semi and i just turned 26)
then looked at my cars on the drive, ive got a M3 the birds got a new mini cabriolet, then he says, look at them boy racer cars, you belong in a council flat. lmao
so i guess that must apply to every1 on here to.
then tells my bird she needs to learn how to dress, she was wearing a jumper dress thing with leggings. lol and he recons the whole street thinks the same. but the neighbour the other side (who we get on with) came out dressed the same later to ask us what happened. lol
police told me to keep a log of what happens,
ive written in it already. lol
when they left i carried on work, like they told me i could (saturday midday) i was chopping in some cables by my front door, then hext thing i hear is him litterally hammering on the party wall in his front room, just hitting it randomly. then when i finished he stopped and went out.

oh and to make it better i told the police, when they were here, that last time he kicked off was because i was working on the house again, i was sound deadening the party wall between us, ive lost 3"s of each room to make the sound travel less. (2"s of rockwall sound insulation then 2 layers of 15mm soundblock plasterboard) they thought it was quite funny.
neighbours. whod have em.
not sitting here in fear of what hes gunna do. pmsl
Old 02-01-2010, 04:11 PM
adam151082
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

sounds like he has major issues, He got a wife?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:11 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol seems a right prick just crack him in the face fuck sympathy
Old 02-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love it...

We our old next door neighbour got broken in to... so as my parents are nice people they went round and helped clear up.

18months later they went back and finished the job ( they missed all the sons computer and DJ equipment and what not) he then came round telling my mom she was a slag and that her and my dad had been round to steal it all and the only reason they helped last time was to cover their finger prints up.

My mom being a rather short but larger lady and my dad being a completely lazy fucker 90% of the time - the other 10% he plays crown green bowls.

Morons!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

He sounds a very bitter and jealous man

Last edited by Less.; 02-01-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:14 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

hes got a wife and 2 kids.
we actually knew him before moving here as hes a cab driver, but we stopped using him as he went really odd.
he actually rang 1 of the girls we know and had a go at her cos she went out and didnt invite him with her. like they were close friends, he was just a cabbie.
we all stopped using him after that and it was at least a year before we moved here.
ive been here 3 yrs now and he really hates me. lol
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Rob..
J496AEV R.I.P

Sounds like a proper nut case
Old 02-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Dan F
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like he needs putting in the loony bin
Old 02-01-2010, 04:20 PM
rs1072
PassionFord Post Troll

what wanker tell him to get a life !
Old 02-01-2010, 04:21 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

coppers also commented on the fact that my speakers are in my kitchen and ontop of the cupboards, as far away from him as poss. i was like, yea to stop him complaining. lol

this is my chavvy boy racer car

factory std apart from i painted the wheels black.
when i told the copper, he just said, well at least u dont need a people carrier. lol
next door has a people carrier, for his 2 kids. lol
Old 02-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

He sounds like a tosser. Just ignore him as if he doesn't exist. Don't let him interfere with anything, and ignore him the next time he comes to the door, even if he can see you in the house. People like that aren't worth bothering your arse over.

If he does overstep the mark and try to attack you, punch the fuck out him and leave him on his arse. It would only be self defence after all.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:24 PM
slimboyfat
steerfromtherear

He sounds a fukin fruit cakeur not alone we got tossers for neighbours they tarmack over our drive then tell us its tuff then tells us hes a plastic pig and all his mates at the station are gona sort me out,he squelled like a pig when i chased after him for disturbing me whem i was eating dinner.now when our kids go out to play in the garden they take theres in and shut the doors,fukin freaks
Old 02-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Got a some real beauties move in last week

They are right good @ first impression's

Just b4 xmas filled the whole street with cars so my father in law and nieghbours cudnt get out

Same night kicked in the snowman I made with my 3yr old

Then last nite got woken up @ 3am with em playing footie in the street!!!

Soon put a stop to that...

Thank god they are only renting
Old 02-01-2010, 04:26 PM
rs1072
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Cragrat
Got a some real beauties move in last week

They are right good @ first impression's

Just b4 xmas filled the whole street with cars so my father in law and nieghbours cudnt get out

Same night kicked in the snowman I made with my 3yr old

Then last nite got woken up @ 3am with em playing footie in the street!!!

Soon put a stop to that...

Thank god they are only renting
They dont sound good
Old 02-01-2010, 04:33 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sod that. he aint that bad
but the problem is what happens if he goes off on 1 when im out but my missus is in alone,
or while im at work and the cars sat on the drive.

we do ignore each other, have done for over a year.
but he lost it again.
apparently his kids havent slept for 5 days now cos of my noise. lol
i was away over xmas, then went out for a couple of nights and just came home to bed, then nye i had some mates coming round so i had the radio on in the afternoon while i was ssorting stuff out then they came round at 7 but we went out at 9 to a club.
so unless his kids go to bed at 4pm then it aint my fault. lol
Old 02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
joe s
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

It's not nice having neighbours like that. It puts you off living where you are! I had 7 years of shit with mine due to us being 21 and in a semi with 3 cars. Right fat bitch and a spineless bloke who hid behind her! They all need to grow up and get a life imo!

Nice M3 btw
Old 02-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by rs1072
They dont sound good
Nieghbour told me that nite they 'did frosty in' they were running across everyones front gardens havin a snowball fight

I decided to give em benefit of the doubt as it may look a bit childish at that point

But I guess they don't respect anything

Time will tell.....
Old 02-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

hes obviously not getting any at home and turned into a raving loon to cover the fact his marriage is going down pan !

Dont worry! he will soon be kicked out and back in his mums spare room with a set of divorce papers to keep him company!

Craigrat is the landlord shit or some dodgy housing association? if so it will take ages to get rid of them. Scummy families always seem to get put in nice areas. i dont get it. stick them in the sink estates where they belong where they are with like minded scum. It annoys me how many housing associations they get banned from etc yet the council makes them take them back again! if it was you or I, wed be banned from the housing associations and either in dodgy bedsits where the landlord dont give a shit or on the street! they need to get tough on scum and do the same. then they will learn to either behave decently or they will be homeless and on street or stuck in shitty sally army or YMCA hostel! the way the system is now they wont change thier ways because theres no need to.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by stu21t
but the problem is what happens if he goes off on 1 when im out but my missus is in alone,

but he lost it again.
i was away over xmas, then went out for a couple of nights and just came home to bed, then nye i had some mates coming round so i had the radio on in the afternoon while i was ssorting stuff out then they came round at 7 but we went out at 9 to a club.
You say he 'aint that bad' and then say you're worried about your other half being alone because of him? That's fucking bad in my opinion.

There's two sides to every story, and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to keep the noise down a bit if you're making some. But being scared of what he's going to do isn't acceptable. Just make it clear to him that you're not going to put up with his shite. Tell him not to come anywhere near your house as well... tell him he can phone the police if he has a problem with you.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
rsfido_1989
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

had neighbour like that at dads house who moaned about us putting a shed up in place of a green house. . So we took it down and built a 10m x 6m pitchedroof shalley there for tthe pool table haha he moved out then
Old 02-01-2010, 04:51 PM
trevorcossie
saffy cossie yes

get someone with anti lag to blow his wig off
Old 02-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

He sounds like proper dick. Lets hope he gets whats coming lol

Nice car btw Not boy racer-ish in the slightest
Old 02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
slimboyfat
steerfromtherear

but he lost it again.
dont worry about the woman if he says or does anything to her go round knock on his door and knock him out trust me he wont do it again,i did nights some years ago and the bloke next door was a wanker my woman went round to ask him to keep the noise down as i was asleep and he grabed her i was woken by her screem so i went round and did him in the police turned up and i was just protecting my family i got a caution but he was more respectfull after.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

tbh i dont think hes got the bottle to actually do anything, im not worried about her being alone cos he wouldnt do it, but it doesnt take much to put a brick through a window or windscreen, and very hard to prove.
i think he knows im not scared of him, wwhen he threatens me he is always on the back foot, then walks away, and he gets even more angry when i smale or laugh when hes saying hes 'gunna do time', or 'kill me' lol
but every1 has thier breaking point, and i guess were on our way to find out his. lol
there are 2 sides to the story but im afraid his side of, i dont like him working on the house at weekends during the day, just dont cut it.
trust me the noise i make might be annoying if your trying to sleep, but nothing a tv or radio being on in his house wouldnt fix, and as i dont make noise past 8pm (the council cut off for work on houses) its just tough.
the police said u can have loud music on till 10pm during the week and later in the weekends before the council will even listen to a complaint.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by trevorcossie
get someone with anti lag to blow his wig off
ive got anti lag and launch control on my 5. ive never used it at home cos i dont wanna annoy the neighbours. lol
that might have to change.
problem is if i make enough noise outside with the cars to upset him, the rest of the street will hear it and it will annoy them so not really fair on every1 else.

the neighbour on the other side of me gets on really well with my missus and has told her to carry on as is, she cant hear any noise from us, so cant be that loud. and the bloke next door to her is a copper i get on with, and have helped him out with his cars in the past. lol

and slim if he was to touch her it would be a cery different story.

he did actually rin gme to appologise after his last outburst, im not expecting 1 this time tho. lol

Last edited by stu21t; 02-01-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
slimboyfat
steerfromtherear

tbh i dont think hes got the bottle to actually do anything, im not worried about her being alone cos he wouldnt do it, but it doesnt take much to put a brick through a window or windscreen, and very hard to prove.
i think he knows im not scared of him, wwhen he threatens me he is always on the back foot, then walks away, and he gets even more angry when i smale or laugh when hes saying hes 'gunna do time', or 'kill me' lol
but every1 has thier breaking point, and i guess were on our way to find out his. lol
there are 2 sides to the story but im afraid his side of, i dont like him working on the house at weekends during the day, just dont cut it.
trust me the noise i make might be annoying if your trying to sleep, but nothing a tv or radio being on in his house wouldnt fix, and as i dont make noise past 8pm (the council cut off for work on houses) its just tough.
the police said u can have loud music on till 10pm during the week and later in the weekends before the council will even listen to a complaint.
Fuck the noise excuse we bought a run down house 4 years ago(14 pakis lived in it)and there aint nought wrong with working on it on a weekend in the middle of the day hes using it as a reason to argue i think he might have other isues with you.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:04 PM
rich123
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

spray paint something on his wall and get the neibours realy talking hell love that if its a close community lol
Old 02-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

If you're being reasonable about the times you work on the house, my attitude to him would be 'go fuck yourself'. Lol He sounds like a miserable cunt.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:25 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Can be a nightmare, a mate of mine moved into his misses place, she lived in a flat. She said that the guy on the floor below would often come banging the door and screaming at her for the noise for no reason.

He turned up a few days after my mate moved in, his misses answered the door and he is calling her a slag etc. My mate goes to the door, moves his misses to one side, knocks the bloke clean out, closes the door.

Last time he ever knocked and from them on apparently kept his head down whenever he met her in the street.

My other mate just sold his houses becuase of the neighbhours, the place next door got sold and some polish people moved in and were fine, then they moved out and some somalians moved in, the kids were climbing in his back garden and trashing the place!! he complained, only to get threatened with being cut up etc.

He started to get his own back with parties that go on until the sun rises, proper screaming shouting banging tunes etc!! They aint said much since, bet they are to tired!!

He has now moved to a nicer part of town - they aint going to like the parties lol!!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:26 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

My neighbours on one side are Muslim something or other, never speak to em, and they don't speak to me, which suits me just fine

But yeah I have had some nasty stories from neighbours before and I feel for you mate. Must be such a nightmare.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Im so glad i live in a detatched house

Steve
Old 02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
cossiejay

i live on a council estate and our next door neighbour is a tosser vacuuming the house at 11.20 at night,kids shouting,him and his tart fighting and always after 10 at night so i can see where you neighbour would be coming from ,but you are working during the day making your house how you and your lady want it,
next time he comes ranting smack the fucker and say it was self defence because that is what is coming to my neighbour very soon
Old 02-01-2010, 06:38 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

Fuck the neighbours mate......pics of your missus though please
Old 02-01-2010, 06:50 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

i'm very thankful i get on very well with my neighbour, i go round his for cups of tea/ beer
Old 02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the neighbour the other side is great, no probs at all,, her and my missus r both hair dressers and do each others hair. lol
always chatting and borrowing stuff.
another funny thing he said to me is
"go back to where you come from, where you belong"
my missus has lived 3 roads away for 15yrs, i lived 5 mins away for 20yrs. both born here
hes from africa, moved here when he was very young. lol

detached house will be next but you can get crap 1 in a nice area for under Ł400k here.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Stevie RS Boy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

sounds like he has a few issues in life, i am lucky our next door neighbour died last year and the house is still empty
Old 02-01-2010, 07:04 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

I dont think the police are needed. he needs a stray jacket and a padded room.

holding a child while having ago and bringing the child into something that clearly is not needed while also being in the face of the police using a child which again is not needed. that shows to me this man is nothing but a Fruit and not the kind that you eat.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:08 PM
stu21t
PassionFord Post Whore!!

love the advert at the bottom of the page

domestic sound proofing. lol
Old 02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
jonny s2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

chin the fooker lol
Old 02-01-2010, 07:14 PM
DazS1Turbo

Stu

I had similar a few years back - the whole not getting his taxi anymore will be the thing that'll be eating away at him and has set him off.

I rekon he'll move away that's what my arsehole neighbour did, when he was threatening me i used to just laugh and say "aye reeto, whatever mate" not once did i engage him in a stand up row as half the time that's what he wanted.

Once i was watering a hanging basket and a couple of drips of water went on his window - he came out like a bat out of hell shouting the odds waving his fist saying he'll knock my block off ect - i said "Well either get on with it or fuck off back in your house you old cunt"

he went a funny colour, shaked his fists a bit and went back in side

Shortly after he moved lol

Quick Reply: your all scum and should live in a council flat....just had to ring the police