General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

your all scum and should live in a council flat....just had to ring the police

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 06:21 PM
rsfido_1989
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fuck that stress bud. I just got a place and have started refurbing it, my next door is the nicest bloke round. Everytime i am there for longer that gmins he pops over for a chat see how things are and offers a cuppa tea to me and who ever im with.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:22 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by stu21t
exactly dojj
i will be moving to a detached house when i can afford to, but im not changing my life style for the prick next door.

the old bill said id done as much as poss in trying to keep the neighbours happy.
sound deadened the walls, speakers on the other side of the house up on top of cupboards,
i even did a drive i didnt want to do, to make parking easy, ok it benefits me, but parking was ok on this road, untill the tit next door bought a 7 seat people carrier for his missus and 2 kids to go to school and back, a 9 seat transit minibus for himself (cabbie) and cant sell his shitty old megane thats over priced, so leaves that parked opposite mine.
and to top it off he applied for a disabled bay to outside the front of MY house so he didnt have to walk to far, none of them are disabled that stops them walking anywhere, his 10yr old son is autistic which is unfortunate but all it means is he has the mental age of a 6yr old, hes always running about.
i've got the same problem as you, in regards to the disabled bit
the nieghbours bay sits 3 feet over the shared drive, and he will park right up to the line
i can still get my car out but the one time he parked across the drive, i was the cunt who got the ticket for parking in such as way as to not let him out
for all the right peeps who try to not let their disability hamper their lives and others, you get the small minority who think it's there for their benifits and not for the looing after of the person who's disabled

i'm not going to get into the old "they shouldn't have married their cousins and that's why 2 of the 6 kids are disabled" lecture here, but from the moment they came off the plane in 1991, they were given a house and haven't worked a minute, then they created 2 more kids and had the bay put outside their house, and even though they never take the disabled kids anywhere (they've got a rover 800 and both the kids are fully wheelchair bound because the buss that collects them in the morning and drops them off of an afternoon 5 days week makes it pretty clear when they take 5 minutes to load/offload them) and yet they swan about the place as if they are king and queen

if i'd have known they were going to be such a pain in the arse when we bought the house i wouldn't have done so, and the final straw came when the wife next door assulted my wife, nicked out camera, and when the coppers turned up, threw the camera out the window, in front of the coppers, who then threatened to arrset me for calling the neighbour names

no doubt if anything happens to any of them, my name will be first on the list of suspects whichh is why whenever any of them looks at me i smile and wave and walk towards them
they soon fuck off

really isn't worth the hassle of having to arrange an alibi to be somewhere else while some nasty fuckers going round and cut her tits off
Old 03-01-2010, 06:30 PM
rsfido_1989

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sound like it is mate so do it . . .cut her fuckin tits off lol
Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
silly wankers. Where i live its a nice new housing estate. Just round the corner there is this silly cow just moved into a rented house. She has about 4 kids and another 1 on the way. They are little bastards they walk over everyones gardens and you can always hear the kids shouting and bloody carrying on.
let me guess the one or two scummy underclass familys are a blot and nuisance in an otherwise nice and pleasant upper working class/middle class estate??

yet more proof that john majors and tony blairs social experiment of mixing the classes just doesnt work. you cant mix social classes without attempting to solve the problems that seperate them. just mixing them causes resentment, jealousy and funnily enough stronger classism.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:46 PM
ZTSI
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like most people iv had many troubles with my next door. we moved here around 10-12 years ago, and well for the first year they wheer spot on but after that.............. well wish we never brought the house!
with been intouch with the police loads and the council for awhile they where helpful but then as nothing they did helped they just gave up, only time the police have done anything is when we said we will sort it out ourselves then! " thats not a good idea sir, unless you wanna spend the night in a cell" was all they could say to us.

Im like 90% use its them that is damaging our cars too. with in 24hrs of dad getting his new mondo the whole side was keyed and then the other side the following week!
my polo was keyed, number plates ripped off, wing mirrors broken. they have now started on my FRST. now my dads moved out its just my cars out side, which means ill be taking all the damage nows!
i cant prove( at the moment) that its them but it seams to happen everytime we say something to them.

I cant understand why people are like this in the world really! its not just damaging the cars its stuff i hear him saying to his kids.

i hope something sorts its self out with you and your nieghbour, im just counting down the day to i sell the house, so i can wave mine away ( plus im buying my cossie!! )
Old 03-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by Drunken Master
I bought my house at 21 and people seem to have it in for you!
ageism in action

im lucky i get on with my one nieghbour. a lot of the other residents think im like 22 and dont like how im living here. im an old bastard at 29 but they dont know that. also im not 'stokie born and bred'.

I dont get why people get so jealous over younger people buying houses etc. just because you didnt work hard at school and have been nothing all your life doesnt give you the right to resent others who have worked hard to get what they want.

I had an altercation with a family when i first moved in and thier arguement was that a young 'rich kid' with a flash car in one of the nicest houses in the street is only going to upset everyone. So what they saying, i shouldnt have a nice car because everyone else nearby is supposedly poor what? Because you cant contain your own resentment and bitterness over your own life so you choose to take it out on others? Jog on

i did 'own' the twat though when i told him its all paid for by disability benefits and disability pension he threw a skitz and i finished it with 'well when youve served your country and sacrificed what i have, you'll have right to comment! until then you can fuck off and whinge to someone else if you dont like it'. funnily enough ive not spoken to him since.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:12 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
ageism in action

im lucky i get on with my one nieghbour. a lot of the other residents think im like 22 and dont like how im living here. im an old bastard at 29 but they dont know that. also im not 'stokie born and bred'.

I dont get why people get so jealous over younger people buying houses etc. just because you didnt work hard at school and have been nothing all your life doesnt give you the right to resent others who have worked hard to get what they want.

I had an altercation with a family when i first moved in and thier arguement was that a young 'rich kid' with a flash car in one of the nicest houses in the street is only going to upset everyone. So what they saying, i shouldnt have a nice car because everyone else nearby is supposedly poor what? Because you cant contain your own resentment and bitterness over your own life so you choose to take it out on others? Jog on

i did 'own' the twat though when i told him its all paid for by disability benefits and disability pension he threw a skitz and i finished it with 'well when youve served your country and sacrificed what i have, you'll have right to comment! until then you can fuck off and whinge to someone else if you dont like it'. funnily enough ive not spoken to him since.
typical,young, disabled folk taking the piss and making all the other scrounger look poor

you should be giving it to the neighbours and sharing the wealth that the government don't give out of your taxes
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

@ dojj

the irony is most the people whove whinged at me have a far greater disposable income than i did! They dont seem to understand that in the real world you have to pay your own rent, tax etc.

if i chose to claim DLA etc and turn into a benefit scrounge (which i can now my pension is a disability payment not earnings for benefit purposes! Nice change in law) id get rent and tax paid plus income support/esa. basically id be fucking minted compared to now obviously a comfortable standard of living is not the same as earning a good wage, paying a mortgage and living in a posh house in a nice area. but if your living on benefits that is an unachievable dream so second best is get maximum money you can and the benefit system pays more than any minimum wage job a poorly educated, poorly motivated lazy criminal could get anyway!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:11 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
No problems with my neighbours. The fella walks my dog during the day whilst i'm at work and often does the garden for me. They have a key to the house and fetch the washing in when it rains if we're out. Oh, forgot to mention i live next door to my mum & dad.
Unfortunately i have not always had it this good, at my last place i fell out with the neighbours big style after they constantly caused parking problems for me & the other half so when i stuck my car outside their house the stupid bitch started throwing stones at it. I go storming over it develops into fisticuffs and i get locked up for affray, GBH & 2 other charges that i can't remember. Luckily all charges were dropped later on. When the house next door to my parents came up for sale for a good price it seemed to good an opportunity to miss so we bought it.
Just want to clarify something in my tale above; i was not the neighbour being a difficult arsehole. The neighbour from hell that pushed me too far on this particular day had made our lives (and other neighbours) miserable for months. A couple of weeks after the above happened they continued their harrassment by slashing 3 tyres on my car and continually taunted us as we left the house. We called the police several times and they ended up providing us with a CCTV camera. On the occasion when my tyres were slashed the police woman that attended said she had had dealings with this bitch before,she told us that when she had just joined the police foece as a probationer this woman had tried to set fire to her.
True to form the bitch made a quick exit when the trouble started so it was just me slugging it out with her husband & son and her fat 18 year old daughter hanging on to my arm. I was up for GBH because the husband supposedly had severe head injuries which was bullshit because he was at the ice cream van the next day. Suprise suprise he never had the balls to say anything to me as i walked past him whilst he was queing. I think the bitch even made his life a misery as he ended up topping himself, ironically the CCTV ended up filming (and recording) all the emergency services turning up once he had been discovered in their car port.
Just wanted to clarify who the instigator of the problems was.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Drunken Master

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
ageism in action

I know what you mean, I'm 24 now and they act as if I've just left school. I'm sorry if they want to stick around there all their lives. But I don't and I'm trying to do something about it whilst I'm still young.

The worst bit is I don't even make any noise, I work normal hours and any "parties" aren't really like something out of skins and only happens once in a blue moon.

But yet some single mother has moved in up the road on benefits and she doesn't get any grief despite shouting her mouth off at every opportunity! I drive down the road and she shouts at me to slow down! I'm normally doing 10mph as there’s car's parked either side of the road!

I think I'll just continue to nod sarcastically and keep quiet as I certainly can't be bothered to waste my breath.

Last edited by Drunken Master; 03-01-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

a lot of these morons dont understand that in a community you will have all types of people some living there permenantly, some only there a few years as they move up the property ladder and some there only temporarily before they get evicted for causing trouble/committing crime.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Shredtheibanez
Part of the Furniture

Default Im with Craig

Originally Posted by CRAIG HAYTER
lol seems a right prick just crack him in the face fuck sympathy
Twat him, Sounds like a useless wanker neither the less!