General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The Hunt don't like my anti lag

Search this Thread

Old 18-12-2009, 07:03 PM
jammerrs
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Aint you a twat, i was going to give you a barrage of questions on why you'd put that but then realised that you really wouldnt understand.
fire away and ill try my very best to understand
Old 18-12-2009, 07:04 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont know why everyone on page one was so concerned about the rider, the cocks didn't care when they jumped out infront of traffic, and if they were hunting then who cares if they fall of the horse and break ther neck? i fucking dont.

not cool scaring the poor horse but good on you for pissing of the rider.
Old 18-12-2009, 07:11 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The horses need to be trained before they go on the road. And to all the bellends saying 'omg, loud noises scare horseys, you're a bad man for it' you're wrong, loud noises scare un-trained horses
I do military re-enactment, a couple of the gents there have horses they use during them, they're on the 'battlefield' with guns, cannons and whatnot going off, yet don't shit themself (well they do litterally when they need to ) and throw off the riders. You could fire a gun next to their head, and they wouldn't give a shit, because they have been trained properly! IMO these horses need training to get used to loud noises before they go on the road, its not like cars are whisper quiet in standard form...
Old 18-12-2009, 07:12 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

good point about horse shit too, why is it they don't have to clean it up? dog owners get fined for not cleaning shit up.

And i agree horse shit can cause a biker to fall of, was driving down a country lane saw a mountain of horse shit and thought if a biker rides into that he's fooked
Old 18-12-2009, 07:13 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Slamz
The horses need to be trained before they go on the road. And to all the bellends saying 'omg, loud noises scare horseys, you're a bad man for it' you're wrong, loud noises scare un-trained horses
I do military re-enactment, a couple of the gents there have horses they use during them, they're on the 'battlefield' with guns, cannons and whatnot going off, yet don't shit themself (well they do litterally when they need to ) and throw off the riders. You could fire a gun next to their head, and they wouldn't give a shit, because they have been trained properly! IMO these horses need training to get used to loud noises before they go on the road, its not like cars are whisper quiet in standard form...
so what your saying is loud noises DO scare horses, normall horses
Old 18-12-2009, 07:22 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by cheeky dog
so what your saying is loud noises DO scare horses, normall horses
un-trained horses yes. If they cannot cope with the noises encountered somewhere, so the road in this instance, they shouldn't be allowed on it.
Old 18-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

So if a tractor or plant machinary has gone on the road and left mud you'd want them banned too? Jog on i've been riding bikes on the road for 14 years and that's complete bollocks not exactly a diesel spill is it? A pile of shit nearly caused you to have an off lmfao
You are an inexperienced young goon who probably thinks a Jayling 125 is the dogs bollox

Try a BONE DRY sunny summers day, not a drop of rain in a couple of weeks.
Now you come around a blind bend and some horse has laid a big pile of crap that has been smeared into a slippery skid patch by passing cars and the only way to avoid it is on the wrong side of the road

Stick to your moped........... stupid boy

Mark
Old 19-12-2009, 12:24 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by V8 EsCos
You are an inexperienced young goon who probably thinks a Jayling 125 is the dogs bollox

Try a BONE DRY sunny summers day, not a drop of rain in a couple of weeks.
Now you come around a blind bend and some horse has laid a big pile of crap that has been smeared into a slippery skid patch by passing cars and the only way to avoid it is on the wrong side of the road

Stick to your moped........... stupid boy

Mark
Haha fucking classic
So because i dont agree i'm inexperienced if i did agree with you would i be experienced lmfao
Jog on daft cunt
Old 19-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Haha fucking classic
So because i dont agree i'm inexperienced if i did agree with you would i be experienced lmfao
Jog on daft cunt
You really are a simpleton, 'IF' you also had a near miss in the same circumstances you would be singing a different tune.

Now jog on moped boy.

Mark
Old 19-12-2009, 08:34 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

legally horses have more rights on the roads , crap i know but thats how it is...... i though hunting was band
Old 19-12-2009, 09:07 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

You really are a simpleton, 'IF' you also had a near miss in the same circumstances you would be singing a different tune.

Now jog on moped boy.

Mark

If I hit something in the middle of the road on a bike i'd be questioning the speed I was doing. If your dad couldnt avoid it he was going to fast for the conditions and has to accept the consequences END OF
Old 19-12-2009, 09:57 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Now jog on moped boy.

Mark
Mark been an experienced rider means you have to plan your route, obviously even small detour's like NOT riding on the other side of the road.
But as you already know my level of competence on 2 wheels, you would also know after spending 5 years riding on the road through winter, ice, snow and really shit low sun that i may have learned a bit lol i take it you are a fair weather rider and will know fuck all about actually riding a bike appart from getting on and nearly killing yourself before you get out of the road. But as i said earlyer jog on daft cunt and dont forget your crayons you fool.
Old 19-12-2009, 10:00 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
If I hit something in the middle of the road on a bike i'd be questioning the speed I was doing. If your dad couldnt avoid it he was going to fast for the conditions and has to accept the consequences END OF
That seems to be accurate mate