General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The Hunt don't like my anti lag

Search this Thread

Old 18-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Old 18-12-2009, 08:34 AM
joffy
SLOW LEARNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all i can say is, if i invented a motorbike with 1hp that shit itself and tried to run into a field everytime a car went past it wouldnt be allowed on the road, i hate wankers who ride them aswell and dont say thankyou when you slow down for them, posh twats
Old 18-12-2009, 08:35 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

I think you're a cunt for doing that. Its not the horses fault and you've properly spooked it

Also FYI Horses have right of way on the roads
Old 18-12-2009, 08:45 AM
RS1HEN
PassionFord Post Troll

yeah, lets ban horses

and bikes, mopeds, caravans, lorries, tanks, traction engines, trams, fat guys in subarus, people crossing the road

yep, ban 'em all

in the main, horse riders are pretty good,
and i think it was out of order to deliberately try to spook the horse, no matter what the dickhead on top said
Old 18-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dont know why 95% of horse riders think they own the road, One had a go at me for overtaking the on my push bike when i was younger, they said i was goin to fast and make the horse jump, i mean how the fuck can i go to fast on a push bike
Old 18-12-2009, 08:53 AM
RS1HEN
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Ed_van_dijk
Dont know why 95% of horse riders think they own the road, One had a go at me for overtaking the on my push bike when i was younger, they said i was goin to fast and make the horse jump, i mean how the fuck can i go to fast on a push bike

as i said Ed, shud both be banned, lol
Old 18-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Ed1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You should be banned from posting on a public forum
Old 18-12-2009, 09:03 AM
KregRS
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
Care to elaborate? Proof?
Old 18-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by KnoxyGtt
Sometimes, it is good for one to make trouble for the establishmen, i raise a pint to you good sir!!

Best post on the thread
Old 18-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SiZT
When I get arrested tomorrow for having my sword on me, ready to fight the evil dark knight will you 2 post my bail?

I do agree that it wasn't the right thing to do, but horses really shouldn't be on the road.

Do you carry a sword ?

Or are you being a penis
Old 18-12-2009, 11:23 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

aint read the whole thread but i had some dumb bint on a horse give it large to me once so i let her get some distance and let the boost creep in then dumped 2bar of pressure at her
Old 18-12-2009, 01:04 PM
m3cosworth
PassionFord Regular

Makes me wanna get anti lag!
I do like horses but hate these pompous twats who go hunting and think the run things on the road!
Well done mate
Old 18-12-2009, 01:07 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

i dont think you even need anti lag as i used to shit loads of people up just with 7,000rpm and a clutch kick (my dumpvalve was very very loud) and used to get old women drop their bags of shopping all the time
Old 18-12-2009, 01:51 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

A bit harsh on the horse, but yes the riders were bang out of order. I've had a couple of very near misses with horse riders riding 2 abreast on main roads round where I used to live, they think they own the road, they don't like having the V's flicked at them!!

I am 100% anti hunt, would love to see some of those cunts getting dragged down the road by their necks!
Old 18-12-2009, 01:54 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

100% right, good man!
Old 18-12-2009, 01:59 PM
andrewg
PassionFord Post Troll

some hunters pay to hunt in the forest and when we go up the forest roads on the quads the go mental!!
Old 18-12-2009, 02:02 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

fuck the cruel bastards and i am sure the poor horse got over it

they should be banned off road after one nearly went through mu winderscreen with my little lad in the front seat

only reason it did,nt was because i swerved and went through some bushs horses should ne banned end off
Old 18-12-2009, 02:04 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RS1HEN
yeah, lets ban horses

and bikes, mopeds, caravans, lorries, tanks, traction engines, trams, fat guys in subarus, people crossing the road

yep, ban 'em all

in the main, horse riders are pretty good,
and i think it was out of order to deliberately try to spook the horse, no matter what the dickhead on top said

you can turn a veihcle off you can't a horse when it goes nuts on the road
Old 18-12-2009, 02:31 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you shouldnt have have flicked the anti-lag on though i would have found it hard not to and i like horses. i've found that 99% of riders are fine and realy apreciative of you slowing down and i drive a modded car so have that steriotype to contend with...a smile and a wave goes a long way.

HOWEVER, when the hunt is on they are all twats who take part and what they did was shear lunacy and illegal!!! they basically pulled out onto a busy dual carrage way almost causing an accident. and the quad!!!! 3 has got to be illegal and no helmets is definatly illegal...not to mention it was prob not road legal, no insurance, no operators liscence, no tax, no mot.

if it were me i'd have been onto the police!!!! i'd have also got out the car and invited the horse rider to get down and explain their actions. i wouldnt hit him though and if he hit me i would defend myself and with witnesses about would have him prosecuted!!

then there would be another news story showing their irresponsible, illegal and life threatening actions!

i hate the hunt. how would hou like it if you were hunted down by a pack of savage dogs and malled to death.

oh and even though it was band in 2005, most hunts go on hunting foxes regardless!!!
Old 18-12-2009, 02:37 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

good on ya. i live in the country and theres always horses on the roads i wait til im just coming next to them then dump the clutch and floor it and watch the fuckers squirm. if you havnt got a field you shouldnt have a horse end off.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Ha ha good lad they shouldnt be on the road.Its the same as people on push bikes,get on the path you dont pay road tax.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Had they been normal horse riders I would have called you a cunt.

But... and this is the BIG but..

Hunts riders fuck me right off they tear along without a care in the world and just batter their way through whatever is in their path. At best I would call them antisocial inconsiderate fucktards
Old 18-12-2009, 03:38 PM
jammerrs
PassionFord Post Troll

well i think bloody well done i beer token coming your way

horses are animals, have a mind of their own, they are not safe for the road, fields and private land yes.

if they are scared by a loud noise they shouldnt be allowed on the road.

fooking twat heads on horses, and they shit everywhere

dads front wheel on his bike hit some of the steamy shit whie i was on the back and we almost came off, what inconsiderat twats on horses
Old 18-12-2009, 03:41 PM
jammerrs
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by phil_focus
then there would be another news story showing their irresponsible, illegal and life threatening actions!

i hate the hunt. how would hou like it if you were hunted down by a pack of savage dogs and malled to death.

oh and even though it was band in 2005, most hunts go on hunting foxes regardless!!!
i think what we need is a huge bunch of cars, tanks, landrovers and people with guns and pitchforks to mall the people who do this is inocent foxes tbh
Old 18-12-2009, 03:44 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by jammerrs

horses are animals, have a mind of their own, they are not safe for the road, fields and private land yes.

fooking twat heads on horses, AND TEY SHIT EVERYWHERE

dads front wheel on his bike hit some of the steamy shit whie i was on the back and we almost came off, what inconsiderat twats on horses
i forgot about that, gets my blood boiling too. makes the roads very slippery and dangerous. i think they should be find like dog owners (of which i am a dog owner).
Old 18-12-2009, 03:50 PM
JK12

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

fair play, but i hate it when the jippos use horses and carts on the road!
Old 18-12-2009, 04:02 PM
RUPERT THE BIG HAIRY BEAR
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by G950KDT
shame on the horse, but toffy nosed bastards that think its cool to just run out onto a road without any prior checking clearly have no brains.... and if its a dual carraigeway like you state on your posts, then completely in the wrong they were, they are not allowed iirc on dual carraigeways, neither are pedestrians or cyclists.... so theyre in the wrong...

but top class on the anti lag sticking him up one.... just make sure if you see 200 blood hounds at your exhaust pipe to check for shotgun marks incoming!

i really need to get anti lag now it sounds like it can come in handy now and then as well as being used properly!

horses,quads,cycles,pedestrians tractors can go on duel carriage ways but not moterways

also it is legal to ride a quad on the road without a helmet on

Last edited by RUPERT THE BIG HAIRY BEAR; 18-12-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 18-12-2009, 04:16 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by jammerrs

fooking twat heads on horses, and they shit everywhere

Aint you a twat, i was going to give you a barrage of questions on why you'd put that but then realised that you really wouldnt understand.
Old 18-12-2009, 04:49 PM
andy escos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RS1HEN
yeah, lets ban horses

yep, ban 'em all

in the main, horse riders are pretty good,but the posh twats with red coats piss me off ,

well said
Old 18-12-2009, 05:14 PM
cossie col
PassionFord Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

well we get loads of horses on roads by us and 95% of the time they put there hand up as we always slow down for them which is fair enough and i have no problem with that. When thats the hunt they all look down on you like a piece of 2nd class shit abandoning there fuckin out of date horseboxes with no mot's in the middle of the road then you get all these muppets in wanky 4x4 gettin in the way tryin to follow it.
The other day some silly girl was riding a horse through the middle of our village center which is quite big and a bus went past her very slowly and this horse went mental but why the fuck would you ride a horse through there, silly girl get on a not very busy country road or field.
So yes maybe scarin the horse was not the best idea but nether was it clever puttin a ton of glue factory ingredients out in front of some cars, just thought i would scare the cunt as he did me when i had to stamp on the brakes, and before someone says was only doin 50mph
Old 18-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

I hit a patch of horse muck on a blind bend whilst riding my motorbike and it nearly had me off.

Well done for scaring the toff and his nag, horses should be in fields, dog food or glue but never on the roads

Mark
Old 18-12-2009, 05:23 PM
cossie col
PassionFord Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
I think you're a cunt for doing that. Its not the horses fault and you've properly spooked it

well the dick on the horse wasn't worried about spooking it bring it onto a busy dual carriage way
Old 18-12-2009, 05:27 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by V8 EsCos
I hit a patch of horse muck on a blind bend whilst riding my motorbike and it nearly had me off.
So if a tractor or plant machinary has gone on the road and left mud you'd want them banned too? Jog on i've been riding bikes on the road for 14 years and that's complete bollocks not exactly a diesel spill is it? A pile of shit nearly caused you to have an off lmfao
Old 18-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
So if a tractor or plant machinary has gone on the road and left mud you'd want them banned too? Jog on i've been riding bikes on the road for 14 years and that's complete bollocks not exactly a diesel spill is it? A pile of shit nearly caused you to have an off lmfao
For what its worth i have been riding for 20 YEARS and i have seen someone in-front of me come off round a bend in the summer when we came across a huge pile of horse shit..

And if any vehicle leave a mess on the road there in trouble , they have to clean it up ASAP and if you crashed as a result they are liable
Old 18-12-2009, 05:55 PM
m3cosworth
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by R4N S S
i dont think you even need anti lag as i used to shit loads of people up just with 7,000rpm and a clutch kick (my dumpvalve was very very loud) and used to get old women drop their bags of shopping all the time
It's not the car that's causing the old dears to run for their lifes it's your reputation ran..........original gilf hunter! Lol

Last edited by m3cosworth; 18-12-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 18-12-2009, 06:02 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Anti lag, what a perfect tool to have to piss off a hunt
Old 18-12-2009, 06:04 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst

Lol - If farm machinery leaves mud on the road, they are legally required to place clear sineage before the hazard to warn motorists, then clear the road at the earliest opportunity.

You can be fined if your dog shits and you don't clear it up, so why the fuck isn't it the same for horse riders?

My dad came off his racing bike a fair few years ago after riding through horse shit, took all the skin off his leg, was fooking nasty!

Last edited by RichieST; 18-12-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 18-12-2009, 06:41 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

"spooked horses kill people", presumably it was totally safe then to jump all over a dual carriageway ?, that's a hell of a lot more likely to harm the horse.
Horses were here(planet earth) first, but then for whatever reason man became top predator.
I used to have to deal with these tossers everyday and their attitude is astounding, they really don't give a shit about anyone other than no1, they generally are above the law, as most jp benches consist of these people.
They cannot legally be held liable for any injury or damage a horse does, if it does for whatever reason, it got spooked, good point should it be on the f*****g road then ?
If it were a dog acting dangerously it would be on a lead and muzzled, but 1/2 ton of deranged animal is less dangerous, some A&E depts have more horse injuries casualties each year than motorcycles, bikers insurance has to pay the hosp for emergency work with a A&E visit, horsey people are free, sorry paid for by the public, you hit a horse you pay(if at fault) they kick you and break your leg when spooked tough shit is the response.
Maybe these are good reasons to keep horses and traffic seperate.
"horses were here first, is complete bollocks, as it is england we are reffering to.
The earliest recorded mention of a pony, which preceded horses in england was 1012, though they had been here for 100,000 years by that time, mentioned by Saxon Bishop Aelfwold refering to the "dart" pony dartmoor pony as known now.
Horses came about when the Romans decided after invading these shores to build(Emporer) Hadrians wall, the native ponies were too small to help build the wall, so they went to Freisland, now Holland, to employ men and thier horses the Freisians, these bred with the native welsh mountian and new forrest ponies to become the Fell PONY, which despite being called was actually a extremely large strong black horse later known as OLD ENGLISH BLACK HORSE.
So in short the WHEEL was here before horses and so were roads.
tabetha
I love all animals(more than people) but do consider the place for horses not to be on the roads, they are dangerous enough when everything is supposed to be predictable without adding extra unknowns into the mix, the saddest part for me is the distress caused to the animal, don't give a shit about the rider, but the AL should not have been used imo, though I can understand why it was.

Last edited by tabetha; 18-12-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 18-12-2009, 06:51 PM
naturally aspirated
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

with the original thread starter on this one. good for you!!
Old 18-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

I am always courteous around Horse riders and most times they thank you for this but on this occasion I do find it funny, sorry but cannot stand Hunting.

Quick Reply: The Hunt don't like my anti lag