General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Mariusz Puzdzianzowzskiz(working link)

Search this Thread

Old 30-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
i wasn't aware of that, but whre would you go when you were above 265lbs then?
or is there no point in being "that" big? in which case my arguement won't work?
in UFC Heavyweight is it.

Some MMA organisations have Super Heavyweight (I think) which is no upper limit.
Old 30-11-2009, 10:37 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

seeing as he's the wrong side of 300 lbs, i can't see him getting into ufc, and to drop 50 lbs just to be able to compete might mean he loses some of that legendary strength

on the plus side, he can always go back to dancing
Old 30-11-2009, 10:37 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

i think brock had to cut weight to make the 265 limit if i remember right not 100% sure though
Old 30-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Originally Posted by RobL
i think brock had to cut weight to make the 265 limit if i remember right not 100% sure though

The former NCAA Division I wrestling champ does look considerably smaller now than he did when wrestled for Vince McMahon. Though part of that is a necessity because the upper limit for heavyweights in MMA is 265 lbs. Lesnar naturally walks around at 290 lbs. and probably wrestled professionally in excess of 300.
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma,116506
Old 30-11-2009, 10:43 PM
dojj

brock was "officially" 295 in the wwe, but they tend to inflate the figures a little, rock was originally 275 when he was chubby, then he slimmed down to around the 260 mark but was still listed as the 275
and there is no way that titchy blokes like chris jericho weighed in at 245, they are always around the 220 mark, but i can see where they were going with rey mysterio being 175lbs, he's only 5 foot 3
Old 30-11-2009, 10:51 PM
RobL

bob sapp weighs around 350lbs when he fights
hong man choi weighs well over 300 too
Old 30-11-2009, 11:15 PM
RobL

yeah thought he did,prolly doing a lot less roids too has a lot do with his weight loss lol
i think they should have two heavyweight divs, cruiserweight for lighter hws or a super heavy div makes no diff
look at that big baby guy in tuf, hes far to big for some of them guys lol,its like a lightweight taking on a middleweight in some cases
Old 01-12-2009, 07:15 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

david haye made vitali kiltchko look like a tired old man, not because he wasn't as good as him, the big guy was just too big to last the distance, and that's the boxing comparison i'm making
This shows you should stick to the childrens soap opera. You clearly know NOTHING whatsoever about boxing.

NOTHING.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

I became friends with Mariusz on facebook

Plays rugby as well! and came second on Strictly come dancing in Poland....

Guys a LEGEND!

I would be properly getting out of his way!

bet he didnt struggle with the lifts!

Old 01-12-2009, 01:38 PM
RobL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIOLIAuBp8s&NR=1

Old 01-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Porkie
I became friends with Mariusz on facebook

Plays rugby as well! and came second on Strictly come dancing in Poland....

Guys a LEGEND!

I would be properly getting out of his way!

Scary picture! Unlucky to any amatuer polish rugby player that has to tackle that!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Coldo
Scary picture! Unlucky to any amatuer polish rugby player that has to tackle that!

I know.... I was looking at his lifting records the other day....

MINDBLOWING strength.

man is a freak of nature being that strong and still fast and mobile enough to play a sport like Rugby.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

He was always rapid in the Strongman contests wasn't he.

He has the potential to do well. I read about his rugby a while back, saying his strength in the scrum gave his team a massive advantage.

He is a proper freak, but a good freak!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

wonder if he will live to 40?

somehow I doubt it

he is a walking heart attack sadly....
Old 01-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
He was always rapid in the Strongman contests wasn't he.

He has the potential to do well. I read about his rugby a while back, saying his strength in the scrum gave his team a massive advantage.

He is a proper freak, but a good freak!
yeah man!!! he was proper fast.

used to LOVE watching him....

LEGEND!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

True, freakish agility when compared to his peers. He was always the boy to watch, see him rape an event in something like 16 seconds and make it look easy, while the other strongmen would either run out of puff or struggle and finish the event 20-25 seconds later. Brillaint to watch.

You may have something in the early death sadly, his heart must be under huge strain just pumping his blood. Never mind any rumoured chemicals, be them body enhancement or recreational.

Must be crazy being such a meatbag though, i'd constantly be looking for stuff to crush, bend and lift. Roaaar!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:07 PM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

somehow I doubt it

Thats a bit harsh,its also the kind of comment that annoys the fcuk out of body builders and strong men!

Anyways, I think he'll do well in his venture into mma, no doubt he'll make it through his first few bouts unscathed and hopefully be in the UFC asap.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:24 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
True, freakish agility when compared to his peers. He was always the boy to watch, see him rape an event in something like 16 seconds and make it look easy, while the other strongmen would either run out of puff or struggle and finish the event 20-25 seconds later. Brillaint to watch.

You may have something in the early death sadly, his heart must be under huge strain just pumping his blood. Never mind any rumoured chemicals, be them body enhancement or recreational.

Must be crazy being such a meatbag though, i'd constantly be looking for stuff to crush, bend and lift. Roaaar!

Old 01-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by D700 OMB
Thats a bit harsh,its also the kind of comment that annoys the fcuk out of body builders and strong men!

Anyways, I think he'll do well in his venture into mma, no doubt he'll make it through his first few bouts unscathed and hopefully be in the UFC asap.
what because its true???

I have both first hand experience of steroids and body building and also a first class honours degree in sports science.

I am not just making stuff up or saying he must have a small willy or bollocks like that!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

what because its true???

I have both first hand experience of steroids and body building and also a first class honours degree in sports science.

I am not just making stuff up or saying he must have a small willy or bollocks like that!
I too have some experience
Not saying your talking shit,you have obvioulsy been educated its just that the statement sticks and everyone gets tarred with the same brush.

Its like saying, everyone that smokes is going to get the big C! (bad example)lol
Or having a fast car makes you a boy racer!
While it may be true for some, it doesnt apply to everyone .
Cheers
Old 01-12-2009, 03:11 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by D700 OMB
I too have some experience
Not saying your talking shit,you have obvioulsy been educated its just that the statement sticks and everyone gets tarred with the same brush.

Its like saying, everyone that smokes is going to get the big C! (bad example)lol
Or having a fast car makes you a boy racer!
While it may be true for some, it doesnt apply to everyone .
Cheers
i know some peole will disagree with me, but you don't realy see too many old strong men about the place and you have to wonder why
do the sort of shrink away as they get older into regular sized bloke or do they die off younger or more prematurely?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

You have to remember a human being has only so many heartbeats before it expires. When an athelete excercises over time the resting rate drops to compensate for the exertion. For a bodybuilder this should be the same, occassionally though you can push just a little too much for your body and expire. Aslong as this bloke calms it down at a sensible age he will survive alot longer than 40 IMHO, look at Arnie ok not as big, but still alive.

So kids its best to be a couch potato and dont use up those valuable heartbeats LOL.

Last edited by Turner RS; 01-12-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:20 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by Turner RS
You have to remember a human being has only so many heartbeats before it expires. When an athelete excercises over time the resting rate drops to compensate for the exertion. For a bodybuilder this should be the same, occassionally though you can push just a little too much for your body and expire. Aslong as this bloke calms it down at a sensible age he will survive alot longer than 40 IMHO, look at Arnie ok not as big, but still alive.

So kids its best to be a couch potato and dont use up those valuable heartbeats LOL.
didnt arnie have a quadruple heart bypass a few years ago?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

didnt arnie have a quadruple heart bypass a few years ago?
Schwarzenegger was born with a bicuspid aortic valve, an aortic valve with only two leaflets (a normal aortic valve has three leaflets).

Remember he is 62.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:30 PM
D700 OMB
Its standard!!

i know some peole will disagree with me, but you don't realy see too many old strong men about the place and you have to wonder why
do the sort of shrink away as they get older into regular sized bloke or do they die off younger or more prematurely?
Yeah , you dont see many about.
Thing is, if you have been into it all your life and its all you know and are known for, what do you do when your body starts to let you down and you get the same old injurys coming back over and over again,and you start to naturaly put on a few Ł and suddenly you look in the mirror and your a shadow of your former self?
Keep going , and probly shorten what life you have left just because your Mr big and everybody knows you, or just fade away back to the "normal" size and blend in.
Must be hard after all the years and years of hard work and dedication only for age to catch you up and fcuk you.
Cheers
Old 01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

somehow I doubt it

Oooh, come on man, that is a bit off the mark imo... His diet will be super clean, little alcohol(if any), little sat fats etc... just because he lifts heavy and has a heavy bodyweight doesn't mean he is a walking heart attack. I'm willing to bet he is fitter and healthier in the heart than any of us on this forum.

Loads of strongmen live to a decent age, Magnus samuelson competed till he was 38, now 40odd i think, Bill kaizmeir is 55+ now and still on tv, fit and healthyish, Geoff Capes! Born in 1949 according to wikipedia, he is on tele just now too, Magnus ver Magnusson must be near his 50's aswell so yeah it'll be taxing on the ticker but not anymore than an obese person or a smoker or a drug user, they manage to live beyond 40 on the most part.

look at Arnie ok not as big, but still alive.
Seen him in pics next to other politicians? He's still massive in comparison
Old 01-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

You are talking utter bollocks.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:48 PM
RobL

Oooh, come on man, that is a bit off the mark imo... His diet will be super clean, little alcohol(if any), little sat fats etc... just because he lifts heavy and has a heavy bodyweight doesn't mean he is a walking heart attack. I'm willing to bet he is fitter and healthier in the heart than any of us on this forum.

Loads of strongmen live to a decent age, Magnus samuelson competed till he was 38, now 40odd i think, Bill kaizmeir is 55+ now and still on tv, fit and healthyish, Geoff Capes! Born in 1949 according to wikipedia, he is on tele just now too, Magnus ver Magnusson must be near his 50's aswell so yeah it'll be taxing on the ticker but not anymore than an obese person or a smoker or a drug user, they manage to live beyond 40 on the most part.

i saw maruisz diet once ,he eats shit loads of meat and also a lot of choclate,hes also quite partial to a bit of columbian white powder too apparently
check lou feriggno out too 58 years old and still looks awesome
Old 01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

the strong men you are quoting were naturally huge men and were big but not body builder ripped like Mariusz is....

Jon Paul Sigmason was much more like Mariusz. You know... died aged 32.

read up about his diet mate not as clean as you would think....

well thats only what I am reading....

Steroids and Cocaine really don't do the heart any favours either.... they are what are making me think he is gonna burn sooo brightly for not very long.

I soooooooooo hope I am wrong. I LOVE the guy! LEGEND!

He looks as awesome as he actually is!!!! if that makes sense?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

You are talking utter bollocks.
What a constructive reply to a post.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:55 PM
RobL

Pudzianowski commenting on his diet,“My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy…I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.
An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.
Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate.”

thats hardly healthy,and like porkie says add roids and coke to that its a recipe for disaster
Old 01-12-2009, 03:56 PM
purplemonster
RWD PUMA :)

dont quote me but marius had a boxing background when he was younger?
before he went to prison?

i wouldnt put anything past him,not alot of people survive in mma ,but you never know

i have followed WSM for years and hes a legend.hes a a bit like mike tyson,he won most of his fights before getting in the ring ,as the others knew they wouldnt beat him ?
he is not human so would be very hard not to put money on him to do well
Old 01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

Pudzianowski commenting on his diet,“My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy…I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.
An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.
Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate.”

thats hardly healthy,and like porkie says add roids and coke to that its a recipe for disaster

Looking at that diet and yes i agree a heart attack waiting to happen BUT he will be under medical supervision to check cholestual (sp) and blood pressure no doubt.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

What a constructive reply to a post.

ok... is this better

You have to remember a human being has only so many heartbeats before it expires.
TOTALLY WRONG AND UNTRUE

When an athelete excercises over time the resting rate drops to compensate for the exertion
WRONG AGAIN

For a bodybuilder this should be the same, occassionally though you can push just a little too much for your body and expire.
GUESS WHAT??? WRONG....

Wrong... but I guess even you were joking?
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by purplemonster
dont quote me but marius had a boxing background when he was younger?
before he went to prison?

i wouldnt put anything past him,not alot of people survive in mma ,but you never know

i have followed WSM for years and hes a legend.hes a a bit like mike tyson,he won most of his fights before getting in the ring ,as the others knew they wouldnt beat him ?
he is not human so would be very hard not to put money on him to do well

Mike Tyson was no great boxer, its as you say every opponant feared him, and fear will lose you a fight. Once he stepped in with someone who wasnt afraid, down he went, then when folk saw he was beatable he had no way back. This Marius bloke i dont think will have any problems with any opponant i cannot see how anyone can beat him in a fight, i can see major damage to opponants
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Mike Tyson was no great boxer, its as you say every opponant feared him, and fear will lose you a fight. Once he stepped in with someone who wasnt afraid, down he went, then when folk saw he was beatable he had no way back. This Marius bloke i dont think will have any problems with any opponant i cannot see how anyone can beat him in a fight, i can see major damage to opponants
I'll let someone else rip this one apart....
Old 01-12-2009, 04:05 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

do you actually read your posts before you hit the submit button???
Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

ok... is this better

TOTALLY WRONG AND UNTRUE

WRONG AGAIN

GUESS WHAT??? WRONG....

Wrong... but I guess even you were joking?

The heartbeat theory is not a theory.

A top athelete will has a resting rate as low as 30bpm this is very good, as you excercise your heart gets stronger and requires less effort to pump, this is the best way to maximise your life span as you will also no doubt have a good diet.

If you have a resting heart rate above 90bpm you will die yonger from heart problems than someone who has a 60bpm heart rate, of course diet plays a big part and heriditory problems.

In general have 2 people on the same /routine/diet/heriditory factors ruled out but one has a 90bpm resting rate the other 60bpm, the highers heart will expire first.

Yes i was joking about the kids

Last edited by Turner RS; 01-12-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by DanCossie
do you actually read your posts before you hit the submit button???
Do you?
Old 01-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Just typed his name in Youtube and found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQUqukVDfJA

He's not even breaking a sweat. Lol

Quick Reply: Mariusz Puzdzianzowzskiz(working link)