General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bnp on the tv

Search this Thread

Old 23-10-2009, 01:31 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alum rock is a mainly asian populated area
if u dont know that u aint been theyre
Old 23-10-2009, 01:33 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by orion88
3 against 1 kal says it all mate
Does say it all your right mate.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:38 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So you do agree?

There are plenty of crappy areas in birmingham, but Alum rock is the worst, shortly followed by ladywood, handsworth, highgate.

when you get a shooting in birmingham; where is it?

you can name all four places in the 18 months alone.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:44 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by orionmojo
So you do agree?

There are plenty of crappy areas in birmingham, but Alum rock is the worst, shortly followed by ladywood, handsworth, highgate.

when you get a shooting in birmingham; where is it?

you can name all four places in the 18 months alone.
Nah i dont agree mate.Thats four areas,you forgot to mention the rest.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:49 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im gonna stereo type a bit here
but the stratford rd is the perfect example

starts near shirley and is lovely nice shops low crime mainly white people with a few quid then get to hall green ish way and not as posh but still nice then u get further down small heath and its like a war zone mainly asian shops delapadated groups all around no white people mainlya asian then u go near higgate and its even worse mainly samalians drugs guns rape and they cannot speak a word of english and all this in one road no way are they legally here
but 10 years ago that part of highate was thriving with motorbike shops theyre used to be a sucsessfull garage and now its all intenret cafes that garage has just been used as a dumpipng ground and all since immigration has boomed.this country not getting better unless radical extremes are taken starting with throwing illegals out
Old 23-10-2009, 01:52 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

3 against 1 kal says it all mate
It's not a school playground.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:55 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im gonna tell my dad of u dan
Old 23-10-2009, 01:56 PM
stucos71
Regular Contributor

Its been on the news, Nick Griffin is complaining to the BBC about last nights show.

He wants a rematch!
Televised one on one with Jack Straw, and another Question Time with the proper format.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:59 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

im gonna stereo type a bit here
but the stratford rd is the perfect example

starts near shirley and is lovely nice shops low crime mainly white people with a few quid then get to hall green ish way and not as posh but still nice then u get further down small heath and its like a war zone mainly asian shops delapadated groups all around no white people mainlya asian then u go near higgate and its even worse mainly samalians drugs guns rape and they cannot speak a word of english and all this in one road no way are they legally here
but 10 years ago that part of highate was thriving with motorbike shops theyre used to be a sucsessfull garage and now its all intenret cafes that garage has just been used as a dumpipng ground and all since immigration has boomed.this country not getting better unless radical extremes are taken starting with throwing illegals out
Stratford rd isnt in Small Heath,get an a to z.You forgot to mention Kings Norton,Chelmsley Wood,Castle Vale,Northfield.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:08 PM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

i worked in shirley in solihull, was round the corner from stratford road ( i worked on cranmoor park) i also used to attend college once a week near chelmslywood ( woodlands college) we used to go for klunch in all the surrounding areas as well as commute from solihull to brum town center (not via motorway) passing through alot of these areas. for the time and hours i spent there you got a suprising feel for the place
Old 23-10-2009, 02:09 PM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by stucos71
Its been on the news, Nick Griffin is complaining to the BBC about last nights show.

He wants a rematch!
Televised one on one with Jack Straw, and another Question Time with the proper format.

so he should too
Old 23-10-2009, 02:11 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by kal1
Stratford rd isnt in Small Heath,get an a to z.You forgot to mention Kings Norton,Chelmsley Wood,Castle Vale,Northfield.
so out of all that which i have said the only fault you find is my slightly off geograpy and i mean slightly by about a mile cos small heath asda is a bypass away from the stratford rd
ill take the win
Old 23-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Lots of people (who dont have the inteligence and/or education to understand the implications) are willing to give the BNP a try.
Agreed!!! Sorry if the bleeding heart pc people or BNP supporters dont like being called stupid but the cap fits. if you actually spent a bit of time reading deeper into thier policys and a bit of reading into how economies work then youd come to a similar conclusion as chip.

Sadly your minds are already made up so nothing anyone will say will change it.

You see educated and/or intelligent people aim to see all the facts before making a decision rather than jumping on a bandwagon swayed by emotive issues and hearing the BNP saying what you want to hear.

Our political system absolutely guarentees that no government can ever make any big decisions that benefit us long term at the expense of the short term, as if they did so the public is too short sighted to re-elect them to see it through.
And THAT is exactly the reason why our version of democracy is not working in the current situation.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMFAO at people worried about the slight chance that the BNP might get DEMOCRATICALLY voted in.

NO CHANCE. WE ARE RULED BY BRUSSELS NOW, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS "IN".

"Our" Government has already handed over our democracy to Brussels. Hence why we can't deport any illegals.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:32 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

im gonna tell my dad of u dan
My dad could batter your dad!
Old 23-10-2009, 02:35 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
PMSL!

ya mom.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Old 23-10-2009, 02:50 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

hqahahahahahahahahahah
Old 23-10-2009, 04:14 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1
Worse than that,

3rd gen jewish jack did i hear that right?

Yet his dad wouldn't oppose the nazi's in WW2,

Do i have that right??
he didn't want to go to war, which is a bit different to "i let hitler get away with it"

but i notice that no one ever followed up on that point either

the whole point of bringing him ontothe show was to let him hang himself afer being given enough rope, but whats actually happened is that they have collected a set of lesbians and ethnic people who hate him from what theyv'e read in the papers and they were just out there to have a screaming match

if you don't let someone answer the questions without getting all shouty about it then you don't know what they are going to say, so you can't make an informed decision as to how to react to what they were going to say

if you have already made up your minds about how things are going to be then you are being just as ignorant as he is, and you can't do that

if you believe what you read in the papers it will be "look at this clown, mde a twat of himself on the telly" and yet the peole who wouldn't vote for him still won't vote for him, the supporters can say that he was hounded all through the program and support him more, and those who were undecided may be swayed by the fact that he's got a kicking when he shouldn't have and might vote that way, totaly undermining the whole point of the interview

it wasn't "question time" it was "let's harrass nick griffin time", and when the question of free speach came up, no one wanted to know because, while they were defending the rights of the pillock who worte some shit about steven gately, they were trying to stop mr bnp from having his say

typical double standards that are common practice amongst the political classes

not that i'd vote for him in a million years, but there is no harm in see how he ansers questions that are put to him
Old 23-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Blimey Dojj you wrote a well thought out sensible reply I agree with
Old 23-10-2009, 04:21 PM
m3cosworth
PassionFord Regular

After watching the debate I think griffin made himself look like a proper amateur, a weak little school girl.
Can't believe. Some of u guys thought he done alright??
Where u even paying attention?
Doesn't matter what the audience was made up of?
If he had an decent policies or suggestions then he would of been able to justify himself.
Not once did he! He just giggled, shaked like a leaf or denied it. He's a proper joke.
People are forgetting immigrants helped us during the most crucial times of our history, like in ww2 for example.
People who are against immigrants are u not feeling ashamed after listening to how blacks, Indians gurkas helped so much during the war?
Fucking short memories! Ask your grandfathers!

If you still think bnp are good for Britain after watching question rime u got to be fucking thick and ignorant and a dirty racist!
Old 23-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Chip

Someone must have hacked dojj's account, that did actually mainly make sense!
Old 23-10-2009, 04:27 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

the problem isnt the general black/brown /green /yellow /white/whatever immigrant. its the open door policy of allowing any scum fuck in in uncontrolled numbers. there isnt a need for nonsense like a blanket ban and repatriation just a sensible approach to the problem in deporting the illegal scum element and controlling the numbers arriving on mass to communities that doesnt have the infrastructure to sustain them.
which party offers any sensible approach to this? any time i see the problem mentioned its the standard shouty 'racist' responce to sweep it back under the carpet.

Last edited by fuzzy; 23-10-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:32 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by m3cosworth
After watching the debate I think griffin made himself look like a proper amateur, a weak little school girl.
Can't believe. Some of u guys thought he done alright??
Where u even paying attention?
Doesn't matter what the audience was made up of?
If he had an decent policies or suggestions then he would of been able to justify himself.
Not once did he! He just giggled, shaked like a leaf or denied it. He's a proper joke.
People are forgetting immigrants helped us during the most crucial times of our history, like in ww2 for example.
People who are against immigrants are u not feeling ashamed after listening to how blacks, Indians gurkas helped so much during the war?
Fucking short memories! Ask your grandfathers!

If you still think bnp are good for Britain after watching question rime u got to be fucking thick and ignorant and a dirty racist!
but he didn't get time to answer most of the questions put ot him

he made points about islam not treating women as equals and not having freedom of speach, can you argue with that?
and he said he dind't want millitant homosexuals prading themselves in the streets, to which some lesbian said she didn't like the way he looked, as if that was going to win any arguements

the way it was all set up was to make a mockery of him, and nothing else, there were important thigns that could have been discussed in a civilised matter but wern't, what was he going to do about the nhs? what about the postal strikes? should police be armed? etc, but nope, it was about justification of why he was with some bloke from the kkk, quoets and stuff he'd said and all sorts of other bullshit, why not just ask him direct questions and then, when he'd answered differently, pull out the quotes he was quoted as saying and then ask him to explain why he's had a change of attitude?

he only mentioned that european law forbade him from disclosing why he was no longer a holocaust denier, but what does that mean? he is but can't admit it? or he isn't but can't tell us why he isn't?

there was too much emphasis on the character assasination rather than an thought out plan of what to put to him so that he would wriggle and squirm like a worm on the hook before exploding, but once he'd figured out what they were trying to do, he simply started to deny the quotes atributed to him and got on with the charade, and everyone was happy to carry on just jeering him like kids in the school playground after some kids been seen picking his nose and is now waving ghe boogers about
Old 23-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by fuzzy
the problem isnt the general black/brown /green /yellow /white/whatever immigrant. its the open door policy of allowing any scum fuck in in uncontrolled numbers.
In the past we needed immigiration to fill jobs, currently we dont, so our borders need to be tightly controlled at the moment, however in doing so we need to stay within EU law realistically to not end up with the policy being counter productive.

The idea of sending away any political asylum seeker who has passed through a safe country on the way here is, as far as im aware, a fundamentally sound concept, I would like to see the other parties take that one up, but im not sure how you actually implement it, after all once you have decided they have to go, which country do you send them to, as you dont know which route they took to get here and france or holland etc arent going to take kindly to us checking them all our unwanted asylum seekers.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:34 PM
m3cosworth
PassionFord Regular

Quick question.
Do those who support bnp also condone the actions of the ku klux clan?
or in fact the Nazi who we fought against?
Because that prick griffin does! That should tell you something!
Old 23-10-2009, 04:36 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

deport them back to their country of origin not any country theyve travelled through. the same way as many other countries manage to. its an island. it shouldnt be to difficult to tighten up our borders.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:42 PM
dojj

In the past we needed immigiration to fill jobs, currently we dont, so our borders need to be tightly controlled at the moment, however in doing so we need to stay within EU law realistically to not end up with the policy being counter productive.

The idea of sending away any political asylum seeker who has passed through a safe country on the way here is, as far as im aware, a fundamentally sound concept, I would like to see the other parties take that one up, but im not sure how you actually implement it, after all once you have decided they have to go, which country do you send them to, as you dont know which route they took to get here and france or holland etc arent going to take kindly to us checking them all our unwanted asylum seekers.
most of them have got here in the back of a lorry, so they would be the most responsable places to send them back to surely

if you just stopped dishing out cash and home and, like osmeone said before, free phones andstuff to them they'd soon stop coming

one more thing, i think the uk generally has a high "worth" so peole do jobs that are "worth" more renumeration

if you go to other countries, the same job is "worth" less in real terms so when you have someone come over and undercut the locals, is this because the locals have priced themselves out of the market or do they need to earn that much per job to be able to keep themselves in the lifestlye they are used to?

it's a simple question that iw ould like to get an answer to, and not the old "living 15 to a room and sharing beds" that is ususally trotted out, how are they supposed to be getting afoothold in teh country if they can only earn Ł20 a day?
Old 23-10-2009, 04:46 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i think the definition of irony is listening to my local asian shopkeeper complaining about the "dirty poles" coming in and taking their jobs.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Mark_w
Advanced PassionFord User

I have just become a member after seeing that last night, their very good policies far outweigh a couple of questionable ones and they are the true choice for the normal honest working man, It seems it has worked in their favour, 3000 new registrations to become members after the show... http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/lynch-mob-...ship-interest/

Last edited by Mark_w; 23-10-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by dojj
most of them have got here in the back of a lorry, so they would be the most responsable places to send them back to surely
Unsurprisingly the french authorities wont accept it if we deliberately send over 500 immigrants and say "some of these probably came from you, have the lot back"

There is no point having policies that are totally impossible to implement, the french would (rightly!) just refuse them entry and send them back just like we would if they tried to do the same to us.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:50 PM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by m3cosworth
Quick question.
Do those who support bnp also condone the actions of the ku klux clan?
or in fact the Nazi who we fought against?
Because that prick griffin does! That should tell you something!
No .. I dont ..

And TBH .. I am not interested the KKK or what happened years and years ago .. All i care about is the now .. And its looking pretty well fucked.

Basically ... Last nights Q time .. Was a Political Witch Hunt .. Nothing more ..

Quick Reply: bnp on the tv