General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bnp on the tv

Search this Thread

Old 23-10-2009, 10:54 AM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uks past saving

we opened our legs and let everyone rape us

now its in trouble

we need to get rid of the dole
get rid of illegal immegrants
and tighten border patrol
we should not have safe houses for them
if they get in we should throw them straight back out no puttin ghtem up for the night leading to a life time.
we are too slack as a nation and as soon as we stand up the race card gets played and we shit ourselves

at the rate we are going we wont be welcome in our own country
theyre are parts of birmingham where white people arent allowed after 8 pm
this will be the way of the uk soon and we will all have to move abroad
personally australias a tempting prospect at the minute
Old 23-10-2009, 10:56 AM
JokerDisco
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

It was pointless BNP going on TV.

Almost every question was related to things the BNP had said in the past, there was very little discussion regarding their new policies and plans etc
Old 23-10-2009, 10:57 AM
nealo
Focus WRC

Personlly i think it was a total waste of Nick Griffins time, he didnt get a word in edgeways they just wouldnt let him talk - that is totally unfair!

There was everybody against him in that audience besides one person, why didnt they let a few BNP followers into the audienc? They let all the other represented parties have members in the audience. It was totally unfair on him and total bollocks to not even let him have his say.

Personally i will vote for the BNP because im sick of all the imigration into this country, we are a laughing stock for it around the world - i know lets go to good old blighty - they give us benefits a place to stay etc etc laughing! The bnp wouldnt get all race and creed out of the country but they would stop more coming in and they just want people to be honest workers - look at the unemployment rate at the moment and we are still accepting immigrants into the country!

I work on a building site and there are 15 indians doing the concreting all come over from india, i have friends that would gladly do that job but they are totally undercut by the indians who will do it for next to nothing because about 15 of them all live together in a 3 bedroom house and split the bills. Im not saying its right or wrong for them to do the job but merely pointing out that i have friends who were born here out of work and people that have come over here in the last year or so undercutting them so they cant get work.. as long as this undercutting carrys on people will be out of work..

if you stop them coming over here and employ our british born then it goes right up the ladder, the company would have to pay more to the british worker so they would have to demand more from the contractor and the main contractor wouldnt have a choice but to pay the higher rate then and like i say it goes up the ladder then all the way to the top!
Old 23-10-2009, 10:58 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

theyre are parts of birmingham where white people arent allowed after 8 pm

WHERE ?

i work in the city and have friends all over and ive worked pretty much all over brum in the past ten years.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by nealo
Personlly i think it was a total waste of Nick Griffins time, he didnt get a word in edgeways they just wouldnt let him talk - that is totally unfair!
Given the lack of depth to his policies, he was probably over the fucking moon he didnt get the chance to talk more TBH!
Old 23-10-2009, 10:59 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RS Grant
I would prefer to have more 'events' to help kids understand the different religions... Nativity Play for Christianity, an equivalent celebration for other faiths (afraid I have no idea what this would be?! ) which might go some way towards removing the confusion about these different beliefs.
At many schools they do! But it's not schools that introduce 'confusion' about religion, it's cunts like Griffin who do that!!!!!!
Old 23-10-2009, 11:00 AM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

alum rock mainly ranj
had a few mates beat up round there numerous warning
not just white mates either
Old 23-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by .Ross.
Said on the News they have an overall 6% (Must have been 9% as the news dont like to spread good news) .. Now this isnt the whole population as voters stayed away this time ..

Maybe a protest Vote? Maybe not .. Maybe people are just sick of the Political elite .. Who else to Vote for MMM .. The greens? (Well theres petrol Fooked) UKIP They wanna pull out of Europe or so they say.

I rekon people are willing to give the BNP a try ...
Lots of people (who dont have the inteligence and/or education to understand the implications) are willing to give the BNP a try.

But the fact remains, they got less than 1% of the vote at the last general election.

Whatever statistic you heard was either wrong, or you have misunderstood it.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by orion88
alum rock mainly ranj
When you say "whites arent allowed" you make it sound like that is a legal stance, what you mean is that whites might get beaten up, thats not the same thing at all, thats just showing once again how bad a job the police are doing of controlling violence in this country (thats not a direct dig at only the police themselves but of the lack of resource and direction they are given by the government)
Old 23-10-2009, 11:07 AM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Chip
Lots of people (who dont have the inteligence and/or education to understand the implications) are willing to give the BNP a try.

But the fact remains, they got less than 1% of the vote at the last general election.

Funny you should say that? People are so clever they like this current Goverment?

Rich People get richer (Tony Blair and his new 6.5 million pound Home for instance)

Poor people get into more Poverty ... More TAX on basic things like Petrol ...

Honestly ... Provide me something that will sway me back over to the current goverment ?? Or is it easy to just call people stupid?
Old 23-10-2009, 11:07 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

I think if you were to look past the volatile audience and the attacking opposition parties, you'd see Griffin for what he was; an ill educated hatemonger.

When questioned on whether he was a holocaust denier, he said that he used to deny it, but now had changed his mind and couldn't say why, then referring to some figures.

Then he made the comment "if muslims choose to stay here"..... what an ignorant comment!

If you're 3rd generation muslim, born in the country, are you not British? Nick Griffin would and did say no. I'm 3rd generation immigrant, but I'm white. I bet there would be no issue with my being here!
Old 23-10-2009, 11:08 AM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well its more a if u aint asian ur not getting out of this area without a kicking
but yea same thing the police are to scared due to the old race card to do a single thing
Old 23-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Chip

Funny you should say that? People are so clever they like this current Goverment?

Rich People get richer (Tony Blair and his new 6.5 million pound Home for instance)

Poor people get into more Poverty ... More TAX on basic things like Petrol ...

Honestly ... Provide me something that will sway me back over to the current goverment ?? Or is it easy to just call people stupid?
I cant sway you back as you wont listen to reason, Ive just explained why the BNP would totally ruin the country economically for example and you have just ignored it.

Last edited by Chip; 23-10-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by RichardPON
I think if you were to look past the volatile audience and the attacking opposition parties, you'd see Griffin for what he was; an ill educated hatemonger.
Thats exactly what I would have expected to see from him, he's a hateful idiot who has no depth to anything he says.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:20 AM
.Ross.

I cant sway you back as you wont listen to reason, Ive just explained why the BNP would totally ruin the country economically for example.
Iam Pretty Reasonable Person I think.

Stating Opinion as fact aint good enough TBH ...

So what could the LAB-LIB-Cons do for us then .. The only way is up I suppose ..
As far as lam aware, They are not budging really on any of the Big Issues that are causing great concern through out the country and pandering a Protest Vote out of people ..
Old 23-10-2009, 11:22 AM
nealo
Focus WRC

I find this comment insulting Chip, if you are calling people who vote the BNP what does that make you Kaizer?

I dont go around saying people who vote for labour or conservatives stupid uneducated individuals. People have the freedom to vote for whoever they choose so you cant just class everybody who votes for the bnp as uneducated idiots because that would make you no better would it!!!!!!
Old 23-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Chip

I dont think that lab-lib-cons are going to greatly improve your life or mine mate, so I cant detail to you what improvements there will be under any of them as I dont think any significant improvements will be made, it will just be "steady as she goes" and business as usual.

Which isnt what I would like to see, but its a lot better than wrecking the economy totally to the extent you need a shopping trolley full of cash to go and buy a loaf of bread which is what we risk under the BNP realistically.

I cant give you FACTS about what exactly would happen if the BNP got in down to the exact penny of financial hardship it would cause you obviously as no one can tell you that, but I am 100% confident you would be worse off, they havent got the first fucking clue about running a country, literally!
Old 23-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Chip

I find this comment insulting Chip, if you are calling people who vote the BNP what does that make you Kaizer?

I dont go around saying people who vote for labour or conservatives stupid uneducated individuals. People have the freedom to vote for whoever they choose so you cant just class everybody who votes for the bnp as uneducated idiots because that would make you no better would it!!!!!!
Plenty of stupid people vote for the conservatives and for labour, the BNP dont have a monopoly on stupid people.

People do indeed have the freedom to vote for who they want, and they are welcome to do so, im not telling anyone not to vote for the BNP, in fact I would strongly consider doing so myself as a protest vote, I just am not stupid enough to look at their economic policies without seeing the holes in them!

Sorry for not being all PC and saying we are all equal and there are no stupid people in the world, but thats NOT my view and im not about to lie and say it is just to be PC, I am giving my honest opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited by Chip; 23-10-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:27 AM
.Ross.

I dont think that lab-lib-cons are going to greatly improve your life or mine mate, so I cant detail to you what improvements there will be under any of them as I dont think any significant improvements will be made, it will just be "steady as she goes" and business as usual.

Which isnt what I would like to see, but its a lot better than wrecking the economy totally to the extent you need a shopping trolley full of cash to go and buy a loaf of bread which is what we risk under the BNP realistically.

I cant give you FACTS about what exactly would happen if the BNP got in down to the exact penny of financial hardship it would cause you obviously as no one can tell you that, but I am 100% confident you would be worse off, they havent got the first fucking clue about running a country, literally!
Thats Fair enough ... Stead as she goes is fine by me ... Just maybe a change would be nice .. After all .. The top 3 are all the same .. Most born with a silver spoon up there arses ..
Old 23-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Chip

Thats Fair enough ... Stead as she goes is fine by me ... Just maybe a change would be nice .. After all .. The top 3 are all the same .. Most born with a silver spoon up there arses ..
Unfortunately the political regime in this country absolutely and totally dictates that NO prime minister we EVER have will be one that I approve of.

You utterly cannot get to the be the head of any major polictical party in this country without being a backstabbing / jobs for the boys / corrupt / arrogant / liar

No decent hard working honest person will EVER be elected prime minister of this country, by definition of how the system works!
Old 23-10-2009, 11:32 AM
nealo
Focus WRC

Chip, thats fair enough and i can see where you are coming from - personally i think whoever gets in power is going to have a tough job on their hands turning this country round now.. its a mess to say the very least!
Old 23-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1
That's just how chip is mate

It's cool
I treat others as I wish to be treated, if I act an idiot im happy to be called one, I always speak my honest opinion and appreciate it when others do too, so if he wants to have a go at me, its not a problem at all if he gives grounds for his opinion, just like I have given grounds for why I think people voting for the BNP are naive/stupid/uneducated/blinkered to have not seen past the very shakey vague policy statements to what their implications might be.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Chip

Chip, thats fair enough and i can see where you are coming from - personally i think whoever gets in power is going to have a tough job on their hands turning this country round now.. its a mess to say the very least!
Whoever gets in will fail, and they will do so partially because of the situation they have inherited and partially because they will be playing a short term game to try and win votes 4 years later, not putitng policies in place to make a genuine change in the long term.

Our political system absolutely guarentees that no government can ever make any big decisions that benefit us long term at the expense of the short term, as if they did so the public is too short sighted to re-elect them to see it through.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:49 AM
nealo
Focus WRC

That's just how chip is mate

It's cool

I didn't watch so cannot comment .

Is it on any web based video (please)
I accept thats just how he is, im pretty much the same lol.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:00 PM
.Ross.

Yeah well I always give an Honest opinion .. Like I give a fuck TBH ..

But sometimes it can be overlooked as Childishness .. For instance .. Having no grounds to Sway people with Opinion then leads to name calling as a way of clarifier.

You see this alot ... Especially towards the BNP .. If all else fails then out with the NAZI, Racist, Bigot, stupid, Idiot comments.

Stupidity and all that crap is actually a good theory why people vote for who ever but it defo isnt a rule ..

Some people know what is going on and make a decision anyway ..

I get what you said about PM' and MP's having to be dishonest to get in. Honesty and good will just doesnt get the gravy these days.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Shandy-Ade

Not a bad thing chip at all

We all have thing's to say

Anyone got a link or is the vid on any web based page??

CheeRS
Here you got mate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...me_22_10_2009/
Old 23-10-2009, 12:10 PM
nealo
Focus WRC

john, when you watch have a look for actually how much griffin can say - he doesnt get longer than 30 seconds a time!
Old 23-10-2009, 12:18 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by JokerDisco
It was pointless BNP going on TV.

Almost every question was related to things the BNP had said in the past, there was very little discussion regarding their new policies and plans etc
And what's the problem with that? Any political party should be happy to discuss what they stand/stood for surely.

It's also important that the public know what the BNP are actually about, not just what they get headlines for. How many people who consider, or have voted BNP knew that Nick Griffin denies the holocaust ever existed? That kind of fucked up shit needs to be brought to people's attentions, so they don't just think the BNP is about immigration and jobs for uk people.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:48 PM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

Yeah well I always give an Honest opinion .. Like I give a fuck TBH ..

But sometimes it can be overlooked as Childishness .. For instance .. Having no grounds to Sway people with Opinion then leads to name calling as a way of clarifier.

You see this alot ... Especially towards the BNP .. If all else fails then out with the NAZI, Racist, Bigot, stupid, Idiot comments.

Stupidity and all that crap is actually a good theory why people vote for who ever but it defo isnt a rule ..

Some people know what is going on and make a decision anyway ..

I get what you said about PM' and MP's having to be dishonest to get in. Honesty and good will just doesnt get the gravy these days.

did nobody catch what he said?

i cant remember his exact wording but something along the lines of "do you trust any of us? were all politicians on this table"

hit the nail on the head with that comment and impressed he can admit that (reading it as it was said and not looking deeper into it mind)
Old 23-10-2009, 01:07 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you say "whites arent allowed" you make it sound like that is a legal stance, what you mean is that whites might get beaten up, thats not the same thing at all, thats just showing once again how bad a job the police are doing of controlling violence in this country (thats not a direct dig at only the police themselves but of the lack of resource and direction they are given by the government)
theres no "might" about it if you go to alum rock after 8pm you will get half killed. Its that simple. A bus was hijacked and stoned and burned out a few years back because it had a white driver. its mob rule over there. i work there during the day, pass through it quite often and its a very busy place, full of activity of all sorts, but at night its different. Highgate is getting the same way too. If you go down there at midday its all closed except for big johns, go down there at 10pm and everything is open! it makes little sense to me but there are internet cafe's open, a few chip shops, off licence etc, all with people handing out of the doorways shouting and slagging each other off from across the street.

the police do close to sod all because they get the racist card thrown in their face.

BTW. This for me has nothing to do with the bnp on tele last night. I didn't watch it, i dont like the bnp. they have some good policies, some bad SAME AS ALL PARTIES. We need An iron fist to bring back the reigns. No more illegal imigration, No more benefit fraud, More police, More nurses, firemen, paramedics, if you want to come to this country, you have to work. at the moment jobs are scarce so you need to be qualified. none of the parties i can see think my way, so again i'm reduced to venting on an internet forum Sad but true.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:21 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by orion88
alum rock mainly ranj
Sorry mate but your chatting bollox.Just cause your mates got beat up dont mean its a no white zone after dark.You ever been there?Theres all sorts there,white,black,asian,and they all get on.Only ones getting battered are the thieving scum that are breaking into cars.In my opinion they deserve it.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:23 PM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

i used to work in brum and have personally seen signs on posts crudely written "no whites after 7 o'clock" etc.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:25 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by kniterider
i used to work in brum and have personally seen signs on posts crudely written "no whites after 7 o'clock" etc.
Where?
Old 23-10-2009, 01:25 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kal1
Sorry mate but your chatting bollox.Just cause your mates got beat up dont mean its a no white zone after dark.You ever been there?Theres all sorts there,white,black,asian,and they all get on.Only ones getting battered are the thieving scum that are breaking into cars.In my opinion they deserve it.
Behave mate. Thats exactly what it means. Twice a mate in his rst has had attempts at carjacking him, they got out with bats and dented the fuck out of the rear of his car as he drove through them. he's not thieving scum, they were. his car has been keyed twice in highgate too.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:29 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by orionmojo
Behave mate. Thats exactly what it means. Twice a mate in his rst has had attempts at carjacking him, they got out with bats and dented the fuck out of the rear of his car as he drove through them. he's not thieving scum, they were. his car has been keyed twice in highgate too.
You drive a nice car some ones gonna try jacking you no matter what colour you are and what colour the jacking scum are.Scum is scum,dont have a colour or an area.
Old 23-10-2009, 01:30 PM
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

3 against 1 kal says it all mate

Quick Reply: bnp on the tv