General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bnp on the tv

Search this Thread

Old 23-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark_w
I have just become a member after seeing that last night, their very good policies far outweigh a couple of questionable ones and they are the true choice for the normal honest working man, It seems it has worked in their favour, 3000 new registrations to become members after the show... http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/lynch-mob-...ship-interest/
Old 23-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Lots of people (who dont have the inteligence and/or education to understand the implications) are willing to give the BNP a try.

But the fact remains, they got less than 1% of the vote at the last general election.

Whatever statistic you heard was either wrong, or you have misunderstood it.
id say the what you have posted that i have high lighted is bollocks as there prob a small elliment that are that way, but i would say the majority are and will vote for the bmp (and i believe it will climb)as a protest vote as it probably the only way the major parties will listen as there loosing votes that could win them a election or loose one
Old 23-10-2009, 05:25 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark_w
I have just become a member after seeing that last night, their very good policies far outweigh a couple of questionable ones and they are the true choice for the normal honest working man, It seems it has worked in their favour, 3000 new registrations to become members after the show... http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/lynch-mob-...ship-interest/

Brain Dead alert chaps!!!!!!!!
Old 23-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

I dont see the problem, the BNP will only get into power if a majority vote them in, if they do get into power it will be because theyre wanted, therefore they deserve their place. They couldnt do any worse a job that labour etc imo.

Last edited by Red16; 23-10-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 23-10-2009, 05:48 PM
cossie col
PassionFord Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CRABBY
I am thinking of going to Australia I was sent this email and if the australian prime minister did say it then he has got it spot on if only our government took the same view

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
This bloke has got it right
i think the bnp goes to far but it needs something in between as i am sick of goin to work to keep payin for these fookers to get houses and benifits. if they got fuck all perhaps they might stay at home or if under persicution stay in the first country they land in instead of traveling all across europe to get to us stupid idiots. Here is one, now i no the polls are part of europe now but how come every site i work on these fookers are about doin hard workin builders and chippies out of work for half the money. They live 10 to a caravan spend no money in this country as it all goes to the home land. You try livin on there money with a family and mortgage. Send them home, get our blokes workin and not havin to claim, meaning less benifit being paid, higher taxes goin to government as we earn more and the dole que down, simple.
As for the work shy cunts benifit is to high as they all seem to get 40 fags a day, or maybe clean the streets for ya dole money, might wake a few up
Old 23-10-2009, 05:49 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

iirc the bnp got more than 6% but it was the last european election so many will be a protest vote.
in comparison the snp got 2%.
if you move to australia you become what you hate the most. an immigrant talking a local job.

Last edited by fuzzy; 23-10-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 23-10-2009, 06:02 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
iirc the bnp got more than 6% but it was the last european election so many will be a protest vote.
if you move to australia you become what you hate the most. an immigrant talking a local job.

Old 23-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1
And dojj i wasn't on about him (jack) but his family let hitler walk and didn't fight the cause when indeed nick dad's did TBH as i said childish but he looked like a proper cunt TBH calling someone when his own family refused to fight and protect jew's mainly when his son was 3rd gen jew if u get me lmao probably not lol,
What the fuck has anyones family heritage got to do with anything???

Nothing thats what!!
if you move to australia you become what you hate the most. an immigrant taking a local job.

oohhhh the hypocracy but then im sure those people have a long line of excuses as to how its not the same
Old 23-10-2009, 06:38 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Agreed!!! Sorry if the bleeding heart pc people or BNP supporters dont like being called stupid but the cap fits. if you actually spent a bit of time reading deeper into thier policys and a bit of reading into how economies work then youd come to a similar conclusion as chip.

Sadly your minds are already made up so nothing anyone will say will change it.

You see educated and/or intelligent people aim to see all the facts before making a decision rather than jumping on a bandwagon swayed by emotive issues and hearing the BNP saying what you want to hear.

And THAT is exactly the reason why our version of democracy is not working in the current situation.
i belive there was a members list of the bnp
and the stupid uneduated ppl on there were

doctors
police
solicitors
ect i hope i never need any of them
Old 23-10-2009, 06:48 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by dojj
but he didn't get time to answer most of the questions put ot him

he made points about islam not treating women as equals and not having freedom of speach, can you argue with that?
and he said he dind't want millitant homosexuals prading themselves in the streets, to which some lesbian said she didn't like the way he looked, as if that was going to win any arguements

the way it was all set up was to make a mockery of him, and nothing else, there were important thigns that could have been discussed in a civilised matter but wern't, what was he going to do about the nhs? what about the postal strikes? should police be armed? etc, but nope, it was about justification of why he was with some bloke from the kkk, quoets and stuff he'd said and all sorts of other bullshit, why not just ask him direct questions and then, when he'd answered differently, pull out the quotes he was quoted as saying and then ask him to explain why he's had a change of attitude?

he only mentioned that european law forbade him from disclosing why he was no longer a holocaust denier, but what does that mean? he is but can't admit it? or he isn't but can't tell us why he isn't?

there was too much emphasis on the character assasination rather than an thought out plan of what to put to him so that he would wriggle and squirm like a worm on the hook before exploding, but once he'd figured out what they were trying to do, he simply started to deny the quotes atributed to him and got on with the charade, and everyone was happy to carry on just jeering him like kids in the school playground after some kids been seen picking his nose and is now waving ghe boogers about

i cant belive i read your whole post and agreed with you
Old 23-10-2009, 07:00 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Unsurprisingly the french authorities wont accept it if we deliberately send over 500 immigrants and say "some of these probably came from you, have the lot back"

There is no point having policies that are totally impossible to implement, the french would (rightly!) just refuse them entry and send them back just like we would if they tried to do the same to us.
so we can't put them in holes, send them back to france, send them back to their country of origin, can't pu tthem in camps, can't put them in council houses, what are we supposed to do?

and don't say line them up and walk them off a short plank we ain't pirates
Old 23-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The SNP got 2.1% of the UK vote, but as they only stood in the six Scottish seats they did really rather well north of the border, with significantly more votes than any other party up here.

Yesterday's newspaper reckons the BNP have about 3000 members in Scotland and got about 29,000 votes up here. People are entitled to vote for whoever they wish and I'd rather see them vote for something I disagree with than not vote at all because that is democracy in action!
Old 23-10-2009, 07:06 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by bigal1978
i cant belive i read your whole post and agreed with you
a lot of people have similar views on lots of subjects, it's just that this one is a lot more vocal and easy to explain than, say, why we like yellow ferrari's or how to pronounce porch
Old 23-10-2009, 07:08 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
The SNP got 2.1% of the UK vote, but as they only stood in the six Scottish seats they did really rather well north of the border, with significantly more votes than any other party up here.

Yesterday's newspaper reckons the BNP have about 3000 members in Scotland and got about 29,000 votes up here. People are entitled to vote for whoever they wish and I'd rather see them vote for something I disagree with than not vote at all because that is democracy in action!
i think the turn out and the first past the post system might have somewhat skewed the figures

did 2.1% of the votes go to the bnp or did 2.1% of the complete popluation that could have voted the reslut?
beacuse that's a whole different ball park
Old 23-10-2009, 07:28 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

I think it's immigrant's who do not work that are the issue mate,And our over flow of them,OZ need's trade's like canada so there asking for trade's,Bit of a differece mate ,
i was just using that to highlight a point as australia was mentioned although i do think we should model ourselves more like australias policy in proving your worth before entry is granted.
youd be surprised, its not all welcomes with open arms in aus, they have their own immigration issues and like here, just because the government welcomes with open arms doesnt mean joe public does.
my dads an aussie and he remarried a malaysian woman. (not a mail order catalogue bride ) he tells me to be aware of any possible comments i might make innocently as she's very sensitive to race comments as she does get quite a few non pc remarks thrown at her daily.
to a sizeable amount your still an immigrant doing a local out of a job and puting more strain on their services.
for many to say they hate it here so much because of the immigrants that theyed move to aus to escape them is a double standard .
ive been an immigrant as i lived in holland for a couple of years so ive seen it from the other side. holland operated numbers control on us even though we are europeans and meant to be allowed unhindered entry. when i came back to the uk for a holiday i couldnt go back to holland for a number of weeks because the foreign quota had been met. i had to wait until numbers dropped to be allowed back in to continue my job. why cant we do something similar when were in the same EU as the dutch and they and others can bend rules to suit their own needs?
Old 23-10-2009, 07:30 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i think the turn out and the first past the post system might have somewhat skewed the figures

did 2.1% of the votes go to the bnp or did 2.1% of the complete popluation that could have voted the reslut?
beacuse that's a whole different ball park
2.1% of the votes cast iirc and it was the snp not the bnp. the bnp got over 6% of votes cast.
Old 23-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Share of the vote is always expressed as a % of the votes actually cast.

The European elections are proportional, not First Past The Post. If they had been FPTP, the BNP would not have won any seats and the SNP would have had more than two seats which is the same as Labour got with 91,154 fewer votes (almost a third less).

It isn't really accurate to compare the BNP/SNP share of the vote because one stood across the UK and the other only stood in 6 seats.
The total turn out for the UK was 15,076,935, and the BNP took 943,958 of these largely, it has to be said, in England.

The SNP took 321,007 votes, 29% of the Scottish total of 1,029,096. The BNP had 27,174 Scottish votes - if their UK share had happened here, they should have had around 66,415.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...n-elections-eu
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8088358.stm
Old 23-10-2009, 07:58 PM
arch
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

so we can't put them in holes, send them back to france, send them back to their country of origin, can't pu tthem in camps, can't put them in council houses, what are we supposed to do?

and don't say line them up and walk them off a short plank we ain't pirates

Illegal immigrants are getting smarter, most of them deny ever having a passport/ID papers and what you find is that whichever country they claim to be from, that country will just deny any knowledge of them, and without any proof (ie passport) then they cannot be deported.

I recall a while back immigration doing a few raids looking for over-stayers, if a brand new straight out the lorry was found then immigration had no interest, as a 'new' illegal only bumped up the figures.

Unfortunately it is silliness like this, and people such as that idiot Jack "I have blisters on me hands from continually moving the goalposts" Straw that are making decent hardworking folk 'lean' towards Griffin and the BNP.

I saw the 'show', cannot help but feel that the audience was loaded against Griffin, I only recall seeing one oldish white fella in the audience, and he was the one agreeing with Griffin.

I just got the impression that he was in way out of his political comfort zone, but allowed himself to be bullied by the other panelists. Seems that Griffin has said some pretty silly things when he was first climbing his way up, and met with some rather dodgy folk and these ghosts will come back to haunt him. Mind you, I vaguely remember a senior Lab cabinet member shaking hands with a dictator, was it Mugabe? OR have I had a dallas moment?

I think I also need a lie down, I agree with Dojj and his post makes some sense!!!!!!!!!!Blimey, might even agree with Chip soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by arch; 23-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think he has a point about the immigrants, I work for the council and Im fuckin sick of going to houses theyve been given that are blinged up to the max for them moving in, they dont appreciate anything you do,NEVER say thank you or anything yet i have friends with 2 kids who are stuck in 2 bedroom houses and cant get a 3 bed cause there isnt any available, yet all the immigrants get the cream council houses,
Another point worth mentioning...anyone watched crime watch recently...... 90 percent of the offenders are immigrants or foreign nationals,what about the immigrant who raped that pregnant wife in her OWN home.
The countrys debt is mmmmeeegggaaa, yet they government never baulk at the price of letting more immigrants sponge of us, they never bother getting jobs when they get here....why should they, would you get a job if the government give you Ł300 a week!!!
Im not racist at all but I 100 percent back him on the immigration stance, its simply crippling our economy.
Australia had the right idea, turn the cunts round and send them back,sorry but its the harsh truth.
The problem with the BNP is Nick Griffin IS racist , a new face heading them up would do wonders for them cause griffin will never be accepted now.
I never seen last night but apparently an Islamic person stood up labbeling him brutal or summit, apparently he said "You call me brutal yet your bible the Koran clearly states yous think its still right for women to be stoned to death if they get raped for committing adultery" and you call me brutal?" ...OWNED HA HA.

He only says what a hell of a lot of people think.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I dont think anyone with much of a brain really thinks that this country would have been better off without immigration in the past, but I do think that we should tighten up the rules these days, although thats not easy to do while being part of europe.
The first thing this country needs to do as part of its immigration policy though is a work programme that means NO ONE gets unemployment or job seekers benefits etc, that would be the first way to remove the risk of people turning up here to claim, stop them doing so.

If you are out of work, you should be given a government job, its not like the roads wouldnt benefit from more labour and it would prove your ability to work to a prospective employer, NO handouts should be the first policy any government does.
For once I actually agree with 99% of the stuff you said there, that would deffo be a start to kerbing it all.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

U didn't seem to understand mate,
I am saying jack is there pulling nick for his view's etc saying all this and that,
When jack's dad was in prison for not fighting against the NAZI'S .
More so been worse as he is jewish and what were the NAZI mainly about
Its still irrelevant anyway. Family heritage had no place on that program, as Winston Churchill has no place in BNP literature.
Originally Posted by bigal1978
the stupid uneduated ppl on there were
doctors
police
solicitors
ect i hope i never need any of them
Having a 7 year medical degree or a legal degree does not make you educated in the true sense of the word. just means they have a lot of knowledge about ONE specific subject.

And dont get me started on police
Old 23-10-2009, 11:40 PM
baker p
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Being part of Europe now means that big contacts get tendered out across Europe. Theres a power station in Newport and one in kent and both have foreign construction companys only employing their own men. That sucks.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Nemesis,
id say the what you have posted that i have high lighted is bollocks as there prob a small elliment that are that way, but i would say the majority are and will vote for the bmp (and i believe it will climb)as a protest vote as it probably the only way the major parties will listen as there loosing votes that could win them a election or loose one
If you had read what I wrote, I said that applied to people who want to give them a try as a government, not who vote for them as a protest vote!
Old 24-10-2009, 12:05 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Having a 7 year medical degree or a legal degree does not make you educated in the true sense of the word. just means they have a lot of knowledge about ONE specific subject.
And that doesn't make them thick either, something small could alter a persons political views like for e.g a family member not getting funding for a cancer drug when the Government is willing to spend x amount of millions on asylum camps etc this could change views but still doesn't make them an ethnic cleanser/racist.

I think people have the right to vote for the party they choose and have the right to freedom of speech.

imo, i think they should have mixed the audience on Q time as a debate will only work with a mixture of views and their clearly wasn't - as Nick quoted " A witch hunt " The BBC's fault that has only benefited the BNP and upped the questions about the labour government.
Old 24-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
And that doesn't make them thick either, something small could alter a persons political views like for e.g a family member not getting funding for a cancer drug when the Government is willing to spend x amount of millions on asylum camps etc this could change views but still doesn't make them an ethnic cleanser/racist.
Sorry but that does make them stupid as they are allowing the small picture and emotions to allow them to vote for a party that will fuck up the country in a big way if they get to power

In the same way that if someone is so called educated yet they dont take the time to look deeper into the policies to see the flaws or take time to work out how the economy/politics relationship works then they too are stupid!!! Why vote for something on a whim when in reality you know very little about what you are voting for???

Turned out well voting out of desperation for the german people in 1930's
Old 24-10-2009, 04:38 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please! Warren what you getting at? Is it not true for them to say the same about you? Been a security guard?
Ffs people have a choice who THEY vote in. Just because its not everybodys choice it makes them stupid? Lol thats why its a democracy. And tbh it would probably put this country on it knees voting in the bnp but whats the alternative? None
Old 24-10-2009, 08:03 AM
m3cosworth
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by .Ross.
No .. I dont ..

And TBH .. I am not interested the KKK or what happened years and years ago .. All i care about is the now .. And its looking pretty well fucked.

Basically ... Last nights Q time .. Was a Political Witch Hunt .. Nothing more ..

Kkk , White supremcy groups and national front are just rebranding themselves and are hiding behind parties like the bnp. Still exists mate without the masks or the skinheads!
Old 24-10-2009, 08:34 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by m3cosworth
Kkk , White supremcy groups and national front are just rebranding themselves and are hiding behind parties like the bnp. Still exists mate without the masks or the skinheads!
Bollocks, end off!
Old 24-10-2009, 05:10 PM
dojj

to assume makes an ass out of u and me

the bnp have spent too long trying to figure out what their polcies are, and then have spent more time defending what they've said, so they don't really have a chance to do anthing other than make some noises

reminds me of the campaign monty brewster ran
Old 24-10-2009, 05:17 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Warren,I pointed the fact out jack straw's family wouldn't fight,But nick's did simply as FACT .
Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Just a pathetic cheap shot at Straw to deflect the (utterly justified) criticism away from himself.
Old 24-10-2009, 05:21 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by m3cosworth
the bnp have nothing to do with the national front. john tyndall formed the bnp as a new party after breaking away from the nf. john tyndall was a more articulate leader of the party and came across better than nick griffin.
i met him once in edinburgh in my youthful days and i was surprised at the cross section of society in attendence. in no way the roudy nazi tattood skin heads youd possibly expect.

Last edited by fuzzy; 24-10-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 24-10-2009, 05:32 PM
cossie col
PassionFord Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what everyone is missing is that the bnp will never get in as nick is the wrong person to lead the bnp as he is a racist. It needs the 2 major parties to wake up and realise we are all sick to the back teeth of these ilegal cunts gettin in our country and ruining everything for us. Are we as tax payers at the top of the nhs are we fuck, are we as tax payers at the top of the housing list for the best houses, are we fuck. we get 2nd class treatment after these fookers. Don't get me wrong i am no racist and yes i have coloured friends but i am fucking sick of these cunts and how in some areas of OUR country i am afraid to go. WAKE up Gordon Brown & David Cameron if either of you 2 smell the coffee and get a proper policy on this, i and a lot of others, as look at the bnp support, will vote for you. WE COME 1ST in OUR COUNTRY
Old 24-10-2009, 05:35 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry but that does make them stupid as they are allowing the small picture and emotions to allow them to vote for a party that will fuck up the country in a big way if they get to power

In the same way that if someone is so called educated yet they dont take the time to look deeper into the policies to see the flaws or take time to work out how the economy/politics relationship works then they too are stupid!!! Why vote for something on a whim when in reality you know very little about what you are voting for???

Turned out well voting out of desperation for the german people in 1930's
But never in a million years would the BNP get to power in this country ,

I can assure you that their are people out there that don't really agree with the way the country is currently run and for that reason and a couple of others do vote BNP and that guaranteed as 3 out of the 10 lads on nights with me do. (but all 3 are stupid )

Last edited by BRAMMER; 24-10-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 24-10-2009, 05:47 PM
cossiejay
Advanced PassionFord User

just like to say to m3cosworth i voted bnp,i work for a liveing and always have i do take and know about politics i care about this great country i was born in ,the bnp are trying to stand up for british people and the british way of life everyone is allowed a say in this great country of ours but it is being over run by the amount of immogrates flooding into this country that are turning to crime and beifit claims go to boston in lincolnshire and see the problems there the town may as well be called portagul ,and please remember not all bnp voters are dole dossing benifit claimers.your have come across as a racist knob
Old 24-10-2009, 05:48 PM
CarbonRick
PF Village Idiot

SO the question has to be asked.. Who and how can the situation improve? Its in a shite state I agree, but no matter who gets in they have one hell of a task, and probably won't get voted in in 5 years time, and as said, it needs a longterm solution.

Have just started another thread about sovereign rule, please share your opinions.

Quick Reply: bnp on the tv