General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Our Wedding - 11th September (Heavy post!)

Search this Thread

Old 23-09-2009, 07:50 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
LOL Dojj, lets do this by elimination.

This picture has my Mum and my Twin in it. We already know that Neil is my brother and I hope my wife is obvious . See if you can work it out??!!

Thank you everyone for your comments. I hope this thread serves as an inspiration and a help to those getting married and prompts the blokes to get involved!
it's the hsoulder on the far right bottom corner? and where was usher? popping his collar

looks like you've had a brilliant day of it and made the right decision in making it special for both of you and yours

as an indian, we'd never get away with what you've gone and done, which is made the day special for you and have events tailored to what you wanted, making them instantly memorable to all who went to see the spectacle

we are supposed to put on a show to make everyone get as fat, drunk and dancy as possible, bceause the only thing us indiansremember is the type of booze that was on the table and if we were cheapskate and made them pay for their drinks at the bar

but yes, you are right, that video is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iC3b5JnSIE
Old 23-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Christain,

congratulations to you both, looks like a great day, loads of organisation all come good. Beccy looks great too.

Have to say, it is a change to see you in a set of trousers that actually fit rather than the usual mc hammer stuff .

I might have missed the point in you taking the train? Was it just for fun to be different, as I would have thought you could have got Rainbird (non drinker) to drive u there instead?!

Cheers and congratulations again to the whole family.

RW
Old 23-09-2009, 08:09 PM
D4nny8oy
Fixing the bloody car...

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow, that's an impressive amount of thought and planning (but then I suppose it is the best day of your life! ), and the pictures alone show you had a fantastic day.

Congratulations to the pair of you, and I wish you all the best for the future!