General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Cossie spotted today.with pic

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:38 PM
combi van man
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PYE WHITE
Yeah, this is my old girl. I have seen 4 2wd H plates and I'm not sure what the Cozzfather's problem is about it being a H plate. This is the second thread that he has said that my car isn't special, to be fair I don't remember saying it was. It is a talking point if nothing else and I like that fact that I have a H plate 2wd Cos.

Thanks for the nice comments regarding the car, I appreciate the wheels aren't to everyones taste but they really do look better in the flesh, I don't think they look very good in pictures for some reason. I do like the old skool look of them though, and don't worry I still have the original rims tucked away in the garage.

3drpete, where abouts do you see me at? what do you drive as a daily runner as I have never seen a 3dr on the way to work? give me a flash next time.

Pye
yeah they look loads better in the flesh.
ive just rememberd that ive seen your cossie loads of times on the move,it just because of the diff wheels i thought it was diff car,use to see you going through spondon alot.
my brother inlaw drives a moonstone saff around derby at the min, he's just running it in.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:32 PM
PYE WHITE
Regular Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by combi van man
yeah they look loads better in the flesh.
ive just rememberd that ive seen your cossie loads of times on the move,it just because of the diff wheels i thought it was diff car,use to see you going through spondon alot.
my brother inlaw drives a moonstone saff around derby at the min, he's just running it in.
I used to live in Spondon, I will have to keep an eye out for your brother inlaw, its surprising how many RS's you see round Derby if you keep your eyes peeled.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Dunc Maclean
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

nice saff! sure ive seen it driving up and down Manor Road in Littleover? (GF lives on that road)

will keep an eye out for it round derby as im always there! You see quite a few RS's about derby when u look like u say.

Dunc
Old 05-09-2009, 01:47 PM
PYE WHITE
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Dunc Maclean
nice saff! sure ive seen it driving up and down Manor Road in Littleover? (GF lives on that road)

will keep an eye out for it round derby as im always there! You see quite a few RS's about derby when u look like u say.

Dunc
That would be me mate, thats my manor these days.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Dunc Maclean
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

ahh cool.

well if u see a white uno turbo gimme a flash hehe

Dunc
Old 05-09-2009, 03:35 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah ive seen this car in littleover when ive been trekking in lorry,sweet motor.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
PYE WHITE
Regular Contributor

Its surprising who spots you when you're out and about, I better not try to do anything stealth like, I wouldn't stand a chance!!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich170
I think it looks great on those wheels. Comps are about as common to cossies as lexus lights are to a saxo imo!
Only difference being that Comps look good whereas lexus lights dont.

Lovely looking car btw and the wheels really suit it, a mate of mine had Imolas on his white Sapph a few years back and it looked great!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

i see a few cossies out and about when im driving,i normally flash at them,keep flashing at a lad in a white saff near high green in sheffield,always waves even though im in a truck,probably thinks im a weirdo
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM
PYE WHITE
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by kosman
i see a few cossies out and about when im driving,i normally flash at them,keep flashing at a lad in a white saff near high green in sheffield,always waves even though im in a truck,probably thinks im a weirdo
I will keep an eye out for you Kosman.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:12 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

good man,ill be flashing you and waving looking like a loony,even though i own one i get like a little kid when i see another on the road
Old 06-09-2009, 05:02 PM
cossypaul
PassionFord Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think it looks smart pye as ive seen it in the flesh, i use to have imolas on my old 4i there a pain to keep clean, get along to meet at the paddock m8 you going to rs nat day next week cheers paul
Old 06-09-2009, 05:42 PM
PYE WHITE
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by xr4ipaul
i think it looks smart pye as ive seen it in the flesh, i use to have imolas on my old 4i there a pain to keep clean, get along to meet at the paddock m8 you going to rs nat day next week cheers paul
I will be at ND next weekend Paul, but I will be on the Cumbria stand. With the change of date I think there is only 5 cars on our stand this year .

I keep saying that I need to get my aRSe along to the Paddock, I need to make more of an effort. I will have to pop and see you guys next weekend, did you get your car back from the painters?
Old 06-09-2009, 06:22 PM
cossypaul
PassionFord Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PYE WHITE
I will be at ND next weekend Paul, but I will be on the Cumbria stand. With the change of date I think there is only 5 cars on our stand this year .

I keep saying that I need to get my aRSe along to the Paddock, I need to make more of an effort. I will have to pop and see you guys next weekend, did you get your car back from the painters?
yes mate, got back off my hols last night and talked my mate into opening up today so i could pick it up lol good job he got it done on time with them moving nat day spent most of today getting i cleaned up for next week.come over and say hi on sunday and i will if i see you on the cumbria stand