General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

vito immobilizer help needed

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 01:01 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vito immobilizer help needed

I have a problem with a Mercedes Vito immobilizer. Specifically it's blocked so the car is not starting it trys to kick over then after 1-2seconds reads "start error" my battery went dead ben sitting for a while because i have ben working at my uncles garage... Could someone please send me a complete guide in how to bypass the immobilizing system? I need the van for my job really desprate
Old 12-08-2009, 04:02 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

ANYONE?cry
Old 15-08-2010, 01:50 AM
grafx
Virgin

Default Vito

Hello,
Just seeing how you went with that Vito immobiliser removal. I am looking at buying one but wanted to see if it was possible to bypass the immobiliser first. Cheers. Adam
Old 15-08-2010, 02:04 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

this thread was a while back and to your answer............ there no way of bypassing them only MERCEDES can do it with there compmines is done running perfect but it was because i let the battery go dead and cost me a fortune
Old 15-08-2010, 07:42 AM
airbrushfx
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by CRAIG HAYTER
this thread was a while back and to your answer............ there no way of bypassing them only MERCEDES can do it with there compmines is done running perfect but it was because i let the battery go dead and cost me a fortune
firstly i just wanna say that after reading your previous posts/threads that i respect what you think/post craig

however that last post is not strictly true

i've got a 54 plate 639 111 vito travelliner which i've had from new. it's got 245k+ on it (was a taxi) and on a few occasions the battery died like if i went on holiday and left the meter/radio on however would always jump start no problem.
just recently like around june i parked it up at my other workplace as the reverse gear is now shot and i stopped cabbing. i wanted to move some crap from my house renovation so thought i'd take the seats out and use it as it's fooked anyway and i had no problems jumping the battery after been sitting for 6 weeks + and the battery is fine after two weeks, shame about the rest of it lol

so i think you may of had an underlying problem mate rather then just letting the battery go dead

Last edited by airbrushfx; 15-08-2010 at 08:26 AM.