General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Quick Rant....

Search this Thread

Old 13-12-2004, 01:04 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Rant....

Car parks.... why do people insist on parking right next to you and getting out of the car and banging the door in to yours? I don;t normally give a shit were I park in the run about, but today (as I would normally do in the rs) parked in a wide open space (2 spaces either side) sum fookin old numpty decides they are gunna park right next to me I was just turnin the stereo off, getting phone etc, looked across could see they were just about to get out, so i wait and let them get out, and *bang* you fookin idiot I said to her "yea, thanks for that...." although my window was done up I know she heard me and quickly coughed to pretend she was none the wiser, sill old coont. Anyway, I don't give a shit they hit my door, as it is my run about i couldn't give two fu%ks if it dented my door (which it didn't) but that aint the point, if it had of been in my rs, I would have promptly gave her a mouthful and booted her fu£king door as hard as I could

Anyway, I think she knew I was gunna do something to her car (shitter anyway) and she went to her boot and waited, I then got out as I do (bearing in mind I dont give a sit if I hit my door, but still make the effort to get out and not hit other peoples doors

Went in to Tescos, did what I had to do (quickly) must have been 5 mins, got outside, (remembering what she looked like etc) and I could see her already walking back to her car (gutted ) cos I had planned to open my door so fuckin hard on to her door it would have been a right ol dent, bitch would have deserved it for ignoring the fact she had done it ( i wouldn't have minded if she said sorry and knew what she had done, which she blatently did)

Anyway....rant over...
Old 13-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Should have just opened the door anyway

Silly old bint
Old 13-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Racey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

one of my worst hates too, people p me off big time that they have no respect for other people's property.

oh and people that hit your wing mirror wiv theirs whilst your in it and dont even apologise !!!
Old 13-12-2004, 01:11 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Should have just opened the door anyway
Thought about it, but im too much of a good person to do that....

Whilst they are there anyway
Old 13-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Adam - your a terrible liar

She did it to your motor with you in the car......so why the fuck not do it back to her when she is in her car?????

See how she feels when the tables are turned hey....
Old 13-12-2004, 01:25 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Yea, should have done, but I guess I though't I wouldn't stoop to her level and do it there and then gently , but get back to the car before her and absoloutely let her door have it! thus to say, biatch knew and got back before I could get there, and promptly drove away too!
Old 13-12-2004, 02:24 PM
rs shawn
S1 Database Editor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Totally agree mate. WHY DO THEY !!!!! It pisses me & my missus off cos it doesn't matter where you park, there will always be someone who has to park right next to you. I even go out of my way in a supermarket to park well away from the doors (or find a big space where no-one else is) cos no-one can walk that extra 10ft..have you noticed that they have to park as close as possible to the entrance?? Anyway..guaranteed, we'll park in a 3 or 4 gap space & someone will come & park next to us. We've started taking up 2 spaces now. Not very considerate, but neither is stupid tw@ts whacking your car with theirs.

To add to this: never park near the 'trolley parks'..also guaranteed that some loser will try to squeeze a 3ft trolley in between two cars parked a foot apart. Came back to the S2 one day in Morrisons to find a trolley wedged between my mirror & the car next to me. Hadn't damaged the mirror...& couldn't see anyone lurking so gently removed the trolley & slung it into the trolley park in anger. Got home then realised that someone had prob left their £1 in the pay-slot to. Bugger.
Old 13-12-2004, 02:34 PM
NathR
Advanced PassionFord User

I always take 2 spaces where-ever possible, feel exactly the same as everyone else in this thread, really fucks me off.
Old 13-12-2004, 02:45 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

it angers me so much! i make very effort to get out of my car without hitting the next cars door.
wing mirrors are a bastard too! some guy in an M3 tried to get thru a gap next to me at a juction ages ago... he ended up twatting my wing mirror (luckily its a 'wobbly one') anyway he was completely ignorant that he had even done it.. even though his mirror was folded in! any way instead of going my way at the junc i went the other and followed him to the set of lights ahead that were on red.. i got out and proceded to his car where i knocked on his window and yelled like fuck at him he proceded to lock the doors stuck he fingers up at me and mouthed 'fuck off',the then tried to back up! (although he wasnt going to get far as my car was behind his as he backed up i puched the window then kicked the tossers wing mirror off..
knob head.. oh well at least it will of cost him more for a new wing mirror than it did for a bit of touch up paint for mine
Old 13-12-2004, 02:53 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Phil, u nutter, ur brave, he didnt get out after u did that to this mirror then?
Old 13-12-2004, 03:01 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

nope just drove off! glad he wasnt a rite big fucker or i expect i would be picking my teeth up off the floor with a broken arm!
Old 13-12-2004, 03:03 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Oh well, like u say atleast he got what was coming to him!

Still, I hope I see that bitches car in Tescos again soon, It was a red thing, f reg, so older than my rs and run about was battered, yet had a personalised plate Wont forget it!
Old 13-12-2004, 03:05 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

rip the plates off! cost her more to get new ones than the cars worth!
Old 13-12-2004, 03:10 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Hmmm, yes, good point, and she probably wouldnt notice a fook off dent in her door anyway! ah well get the pleasure of doing it!

I would have fooking done it then and there and fookin jumped up and donw on her fookin roof if it was my rs! biatch! lol
Old 13-12-2004, 03:17 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

me too mate! or i would of chinned her!
Old 13-12-2004, 03:32 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Old 13-12-2004, 03:33 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

when you take 2 spaces though people deliberatly park next to you anyway or scratch your car I just park length ways, taking up 3 spaces
Old 13-12-2004, 03:34 PM
adamS2RST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Old 13-12-2004, 05:02 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

My mate parked his RS diagonal over 2 spaces to make sure nobody hit his motor, some cheeky fook rolled a trolly into the front of it

I went to a show in my FRST and stopped at a Mcd's on the way, parked up and the fattest bloke parked right next to me, I'm a slim jim and would have struggled to get out, i walked inbetween mine and his car so he could get out and told him to move it as he wouldn't be able to get out without hitting my car!! He moved it unlucky for me the starter stuck when I went to go and the guy couldn't have looked happier seeing me trying to get it going
Old 13-12-2004, 05:06 PM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My worst fear adam,

Car park, Me find a nice space. Come back and there it is. The "Family Bus"
E - Reg Espace, 199K And baby seats parked milimeters from my car

Sends shivers through my body and I just have to check my car.