General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Is Wacko Jacko really dead ?

Search this Thread

Old 28-06-2009 | 06:14 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Is Wacko Jacko really dead ?

Here's the question that will get the conspiracy theorists talking for a few years to come.

It was stated on the BBC news tonight that the new sales of his records since his death will generate enough money for his estate to pay off all his debts.

Lets think about this for a moment.

You have a 50 year old paedo who hasnt released any decent material for at least 15 years or more.

He owes millions of dollars and its looking like the IRS etc will bankrupt him and then the only way out of it he is presented with a 50 date tour in London, which is billed the come back of all time.

Now that is a lot of work for a man of his years, especially as he hasnt done anything like it for many years

OR......

He waits until all the tickets are sold and then before he has to undertake the work he fakes his own death.

There is only one person present at the time to witness the event so only one account of what happened

Lets face it, if you were a paramedic, called to a house known to be where Michael Jackson lives and a doctor tells you that is Michael Jackson lying there on the floor you are going to believe him.

Then you are a coroner presented with a body and told it is Michael Jackson how would you know it wasnt ?

Why would you even suspect it wasnt ? respected people are telling you its him.

When did anyone last see him without the make up, the huge shades and the hair draped over the face.

You have the body for a short while and then its taken away by the family for their 'own' autopsy, and then presumably to be buried.

So.. he's dead, the world goes into histeria and starts buying records that shops couldnt sell last week.

Massive media coverage and all things Jackson become worth a fortune.

SO, there is a 'state' funeral, the histeria continues the estate clears the debts and the rest of the money is there to provide for the children or for Jackson, who was a recluse anyway to live out his days somewhere private.

Better than being a bankrupt has been eh.........
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:17 PM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Are you the same sort of person that beleives Elvis is still alive and well today?
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:18 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Michael Jackson is dead??
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:20 PM
stevenebm
post whore

worth a conspirecy tho.i told everybody he wouldnt do those concerts.i didnt think it would be death tho.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:22 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

im guessing that the proper authorities dont just take the word of some MJ flunky and tests are done to determine the actual body in front of them such as fingerprints,dental records and dna checks.
plus all the tickets sold for the upcoming tour will be refunded. and then theres the thought that would you be able to trust the plastic surgeon whos beeen making a cunt of your surgery for years to come good and give you a decent useable face to get away with it so no one twigged in future? fair enough a lot of money will now be made from the merchandise sold but whats the point if he wont be able to use it ?

Last edited by fuzzy; 28-06-2009 at 06:23 PM.
stevenebm
post whore

Originally Posted by Stoo
Michael Jackson is dead??
yeh did mel not tell you?i told her to let you know the other nite she was up at mines.i knew you would want to know since hes your idol.
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i did ask my self the very same question, when i first heard he had died, thinking it was one of his stunts or something.
But, from what i hear, not many people survive the first autopsy,never mind the second one

Trending Topics

andrewg
PassionFord Post Troll

just when the schools are on holiday too!
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:25 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

I think to cover up a "Michael Jackson is dead" story would be the hardest thing in the world.............There is no way it could be covered up........imho.....
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:25 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Originally Posted by cossie604
Are you the same sort of person that beleives Elvis is still alive and well today?

WHAT???

bloody hell next you be saying cigarretes are bad for you
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:26 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by st3v3
i did ask my self the very same question, when i first heard he had died, thinking it was one of his stunts or something.
But, from what i hear, not many people survive the first autopsy,never mind the second one

You do if you arent present.

Just think how many MJ Looky-likeys there are out there, looking at the amount of histeria there is and how wierd americans are you dont think there would be someone out there willing to take one for the team.

How long did the coroner have the body ?

Identity was never in question so why would it be checked ?
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Yes he dead
doctor stavros
AMG C32

The thought did pass me that maybe the fans will be told to attend the first o2 concert anyway, for a 'memorial', only for him to bounce out of a coffin.......

Also I have thouight a few times that maybe he is sat with Elvis on a beach somewhere lapping it all up........
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:27 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

, not many people survive the first autopsy,never mind the second one

LOL
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:28 PM
doctor stavros
AMG C32

Originally Posted by fuzzy
im guessing that the proper authorities dont just take the word of some MJ flunky and tests are done to determine the actual body in front of them such as fingerprints,dental records and dna checks.
plus all the tickets sold for the upcoming tour will be refunded. and then theres the thought that would you be able to trust the plastic surgeon whos beeen making a cunt of your surgery for years to come good and give you a decent useable face to get away with it so no one twigged in future? fair enough a lot of money will now be made from the merchandise sold but whats the point if he wont be able to use it ?
Lets not forget that anyone can be 'bought' for a price....

"Heres Ł2m to say its Jacko and keep schtum...."
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:28 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by cossie604

Well you could apply the same logic, fat old washed up has been sliding deeper and deeper into debt.

Its an easy way out.

Look at James Dean, the blokes a legend, he only made 3 films, two of those are mediocre to say the least.

There are plenty places in the world someone could go to 'disappear' from the public eye.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:29 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by neilm
You do if you arent present.

Just think how many MJ Looky-likeys there are out there, looking at the amount of histeria there is and how wierd americans are you dont think there would be someone out there willing to take one for the team.

How long did the coroner have the body ?

Identity was never in question so why would it be checked ?
im no expert but im guessing theres routine procedures to determine real identity in cases of death. especially as theres now talk of suspicious circumstances around the medicines prescribed by his doctor..
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

This is the first time ive ever seen you write bollox neil! You usually speak a lot of sense on the forum
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Less.
Yes he dead
And you are certain because.......... ???
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:30 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Well you could apply the same logic, fat old washed up has been sliding deeper and deeper into debt.

Its an easy way out.

Look at James Dean, the blokes a legend, he only made 3 films, two of those are mediocre to say the least.

There are plenty places in the world someone could go to 'disappear' from the public eye.
someone so well known could hide for ever unless hes living in a cave with osama bin laden.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:30 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
This is the first time ive ever seen you write bollox neil! You usually speak a lot of sense on the forum
You obviously havent heard my 'Hay Fever Conspiracy Theory'

Old 28-06-2009 | 06:31 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

neilm

Are you one of these people who actually bought tickets for the concert, maybe 6 of them and now hoping you could still sell them on ebay for a profit instead of getting "just" a refund
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:31 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
someone so well known could hide for ever unless hes living in a cave with osama bin laden.
Well no one can find that fooker can they !!

So MJ could easily disappear.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:32 PM
doctor stavros
AMG C32

not many people survive the first autopsy,never mind the second one
At first i pissed myself laughing at this, then I realised that an autopsy is an exploratory operation on a dead person............An alive autopsy is just plainly called an operation. I survived my 'autopsy' when i had my leg opened 22 inches down the thigh and my femur reconstructed......... All my op was, was an autopsy where they just connected everything back up again at the end Think about it.....
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:32 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

neilm

Are you one of these people who actually bought tickets for the concert, maybe 6 of them and now hoping you could still sell them on ebay for a profit instead of getting "just" a refund

Err no... I'm on of the millions who think the bloke is a washed up, has been, Paedo like Gary Glitter and should burn in the eternal flames of hell...

But I do like a good conspiracy
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:34 PM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Maybe he was really a russian spy ?
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:34 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Well no one can find that fooker can they !!

So MJ could easily disappear.
but what would be the point in making all that money if he cant use it and needs to live in a cave to get away with it? unless all the last 20 years has been a build up to this big hoax and underneath that pasty plastic crumbly face he has a proper face that no one knows?
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:35 PM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by doctor stavros
Also I have thouight a few times that maybe he is sat with Elvis on a beach somewhere lapping it all up........
Tupac making hamburgers for Elvis...along with jacko giving Biggy dieting advice?

Wonder if they are all guest's of bin laden....

Last edited by cossie604; 28-06-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:35 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
Maybe he was really a russian spy ?
No, that was Elvis, and he was an American Spy, thats well known and doesnt form part of any conspiracy relating to Elvis or Michael Jackson
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:36 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by doctor stavros
At first i pissed myself laughing at this, then I realised that an autopsy is an exploratory operation on a dead person............An alive autopsy is just plainly called an operation. I survived my 'autopsy' when i had my leg opened 22 inches down the thigh and my femur reconstructed......... All my op was, was an autopsy where they just connected everything back up again at the end Think about it.....
Youve taken it out of context, bit like neilm who doesnt understand the meaning of dead,it seems
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:43 PM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Anything is possible, and he was in big debt and incapable of doing the concerts.

In reference to these tickets being refunded, I expect most won't be, rather kept as souvenirs.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:44 PM
Saaamon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

His brother who told the world he was offically dead didn''t seem as cut up about it as you'd think.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:45 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i thought they all hated each other?
death effects everyone differently. i didnt shed a tear when my granny and grandad died. doesnt mean i wasnt sorry and sad to see them go.
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:47 PM
andrewg
PassionFord Post Troll

i saw him yesterday in asda
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:49 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hes fookin dead,fubard,fooked,brown bread,toast,worm food,knackered,dead as a dodo,not alive,deactivated,permanently asleep, bereft of life, bloodless, bought the farm, breathless, buried, cadaverous, checked out, cold, cut off, deceased, defunct, departed, done for, erased, expired, extinct, gone, gone to meet maker, gone to reward, inanimate, inert, late, lifeless, liquidated, mortified, no more, not existing, offed, out of one's misery, passed away, perished, pushing up daisies, reposing, resting in peace, spiritless, stiff, unanimated, wasted.......you getting the picture yet
Old 28-06-2009 | 06:56 PM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hes fookin dead,fubard,fooked,brown bread,toast,worm food,knackered,dead as a dodo,not alive,deactivated,permanently asleep, bereft of life, bloodless, bought the farm, breathless, buried, cadaverous, checked out, cold, cut off, deceased, defunct, departed, done for, erased, expired, extinct, gone, gone to meet maker, gone to reward, inanimate, inert, late, lifeless, liquidated, mortified, no more, not existing, offed, out of one's misery, passed away, perished, pushing up daisies, reposing, resting in peace, spiritless, stiff, unanimated, wasted.......you getting the picture yet

You sure on that one?
Old 28-06-2009 | 08:42 PM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My dentist said that the concerts will go on, and everyone will wonder how and the first song will be Thriller and he'll come up as one of the ghouls for real.
Old 28-06-2009 | 08:45 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

no, hes in the spare room trying to get some kip
Old 28-06-2009 | 08:56 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

On a more important note, the correct spelling is hysteria.

Thanks.
Old 28-06-2009 | 08:59 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ask Dojj, He Knows someones cousins best mates ex girlfriends hairdresser who knows the jacksons very well. i'm sure he'll have all the goss when he makes it onto this thread.

Quick Reply: Is Wacko Jacko really dead ?