General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

saffy or 3dr

Search this Thread

Old 18-05-2009 | 09:39 AM
2wd
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by CRAIG HAYTER
is it everone has a go at Craig day?iam only stating imoa and iam just trying to put across my own oppinion thats all as i said i love sapphires aswell but for me its a 3 door thats all!!!
no no no... you are not only stating your opinion...you are telling us (Saph owners) that we are all wrong about Cossies....AND THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG MY FRIEND...

And as Madrod mention : ps. or it could be personal choice .

that is what it's all about ..

Old 18-05-2009 | 09:42 AM
2wd

fk youoj bud
Thanks ...and the same to you ...
Old 18-05-2009 | 09:46 AM
Mark 3D

no its fkn retards like you if i do see you at a car show i will smash your fkn skull in you idiot your the type of person that hides behind a computer screen acting the tuff man you fkn idiot
No real need for this is there!!

I have read this whole thread and it seems that anyone who disagrees with your opinion that the 3 door is better that a Sapphire gets abuse.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we could do without this sort of nastiness.
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:04 AM
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Horses for corses ,every ones diffrent,me 2wd saff is best value for money,and nicest drive,if i wanted a nice cossie to use every day,st escos,some think to wash and polish nice moonstone 3dr ,some thing to brag about in the pub,nice rs 500,cheap track car stg 3 4x4 saff,nice hooligan car 2wd SAFF

cheeRS stu
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:09 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh what have i stepped into here

i hadn't opened this thread yet as i couldn't be arsed and now i've read it this thread has it all

Craig, chill mate, we can kick back and relax knowing moonstone 3 doors will always be the daddy

IMO you just cannot beat them. However i REALLY liked my saff in my sig. Hard as nails and goes well
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:10 AM
STUCOS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chop gives a phone mate

cheeRS stu
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:24 AM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its all about the orion 1600e lads
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:25 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED

Originally Posted by markyd3
No real need for this is there!!

I have read this whole thread and it seems that anyone who disagrees with your opinion that the 3 door is better that a Sapphire gets abuse.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we could do without this sort of nastiness.
ok Mark i oppoligisebut there was no need for him to come on and be like that i am only having my own oppinion no one was argueing then he comes onand then it kicked off imoa i just like people trying to be like that or then yes i will back fire its the way i ami havent argued with anyone else on this thread maybe you should also mention this to scoobyslayer aswellas he kicked it off as i have said iam not dissing sapphires i really like them aswell i like 3 doors more thats all iam saying
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:28 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED

Originally Posted by STUCOS
Horses for corses ,every ones diffrent,me 2wd saff is best value for money,and nicest drive,if i wanted a nice cossie to use every day,st escos,some think to wash and polish nice moonstone 3dr ,some thing to brag about in the pub,nice rs 500,cheap track car stg 3 4x4 saff,nice hooligan car 2wd SAFF

cheeRS stu

fair play Stu
Old 18-05-2009 | 10:37 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Originally Posted by STUCOS
Chop gives a phone mate

cheeRS stu

cheapskate!

2 mins...
Old 18-05-2009 | 11:43 AM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

ok Mark i oppoligisebut there was no need for him to come on and be like that i am only having my own oppinion no one was argueing then he comes onand then it kicked off imoa i just like people trying to be like that or then yes i will back fire its the way i ami havent argued with anyone else on this thread maybe you should also mention this to scoobyslayer aswellas he kicked it off as i have said iam not dissing sapphires i really like them aswell i like 3 doors more thats all iam saying

i only said how it is as your claim was if you dont have a 3 door or escos THEN ur a saph owner and its bolloxs. your the one shouting about i only say how it is be it on a computer or to someones face.

and yes it is all down to personal preference but people dont own saphs because they physically cannot own anything else, well i dont anyway.
Old 18-05-2009 | 12:11 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Craig the problem is your not willing to take other people views onboard. Yes i own a Saph and i also own a 3dr.

I own my cars because I want them not because i want some one to point and look at them.

Some people prefer 3dr, RS500, Saph 2wd, Saph 4x4, Escos. Everyone can have there view, but when you start calling people stupid and thick because of you dont agree with what they say is when you have crossed a line and people will start to get aggressive.

Tbh i dont give a shit what people think, if i did i wouldnt spend silly amounts of money on old Fords.
Old 18-05-2009 | 12:18 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Originally Posted by Nash
Tbh i dont give a shit what people think, if i did i wouldnt spend silly amounts of money on old Fords.

Old 18-05-2009 | 02:14 PM
2wd

Originally Posted by Nash
Craig the problem is your not willing to take other people views onboard. Yes i own a Saph and i also own a 3dr.

I own my cars because I want them not because i want some one to point and look at them.

Some people prefer 3dr, RS500, Saph 2wd, Saph 4x4, Escos. Everyone can have there view, but when you start calling people stupid and thick because of you dont agree with what they say is when you have crossed a line and people will start to get aggressive.

Old 18-05-2009 | 03:42 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED

far pay Nash but its the way scoobyslayer put it across yeah i was in the wrong but i am not going to put up with someone coming on and being a arseok i have looked at the situation and say i have took it too much to heart should be laid back
Old 18-05-2009 | 05:00 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

far pay Nash but its the way scoobyslayer put it across yeah i was in the wrong but i am not going to put up with someone coming on and being a arseok i have looked at the situation and say i have took it too much to heart should be laid back

what you said was wrong and you know it. and i aint gonna put up with a keyboard warrior. as said i said what is right.

Last edited by scoooby slayer; 18-05-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 24-05-2009 | 07:11 PM
cossiebags
220 bhp rs turbo sleeper

trust me mate i can have people at your door no probs so dont come hard if you think your hard i battered bigger cunts than you just to get into a fight you clown watch how your talking to like that trust me

your havin a laugh mate gettin other people to fight for you ......why not do it yourself .........
Old 24-05-2009 | 09:27 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

hi peeps

i have been reading some of these comments on here and most is all bollox

the 3dr no dowt is far better handling that an 2wd saff on the twisty bits ...no bullshite

the 2wd saff has better striaght line ablity over the standard 3dr mainly due to revised front and rear anti roll bars and stiffer shell slightly uprated springs

i have been in the cossy game along time and know the score with them

the 3dr was built as homoligation specails so they could race the saff was built as

family saloon car with racing pedigree

the 3dr's do have a weaker shell but not as weak as some of you think

every new cosworth that came out was a bit better than the last one but nothing too serious

i love the 3drs and would have one over any saff im sorry but thats me

i bet if you asked any saff owner would you want a 3dr for free they would break their arms off for it

i like all cossies 3dr/rs500 do it for me

marco
Old 24-05-2009 | 11:33 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

wont read the replies but........ 3door looks better,saff you can kill on a trackday without fear of bankruptsy if you crash it! imo
Old 24-05-2009 | 11:36 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by marco polo
hi peeps

i have been reading some of these comments on here and most is all bollox

the 3dr no dowt is far better handling that an 2wd saff on the twisty bits ...no bullshite

the 2wd saff has better striaght line ablity over the standard 3dr mainly due to revised front and rear anti roll bars and stiffer shell slightly uprated springs

i have been in the cossy game along time and know the score with them

the 3dr was built as homoligation specails so they could race the saff was built as

family saloon car with racing pedigree

the 3dr's do have a weaker shell but not as weak as some of you think

every new cosworth that came out was a bit better than the last one but nothing too serious

i love the 3drs and would have one over any saff im sorry but thats me

i bet if you asked any saff owner would you want a 3dr for free they would break their arms off for it

i like all cossies 3dr/rs500 do it for me

marco
perfect reply...............if it was by a saff owner!
Old 24-05-2009 | 11:37 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by dovboy
wont read the replies but........ 3door looks better,saff you can kill on a trackday without fear of bankruptsy if you crash it! imo

well thats true
Old 25-05-2009 | 12:05 AM
Mike1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by dovboy
perfect reply...............if it was by a saff owner!
Yep, still prefer the subtlety of the 4-door looks of the 3-door. Other than the 3-door front hubs, there's nothing I'd want from a 3-door over a 4-door.
Old 25-05-2009 | 08:14 AM
Cossy Mike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I have sapphire and love it, but would love a 3-door. I had the choice to buy either at the time as I paid top money for mine.

My only worry was buying a good one, as knowing my luck i'd come home with a right pig,