General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

eBay / PayPal Issue

Search this Thread

Old 18-04-2009, 08:16 PM
CWA
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eBay / PayPal Issue

Not really that big an issue, but hoping there are a couple of eBay buffs out there to set me straight..

Basically I have been invoiced my first month's seller fees. When I made my accounts I did that selection which allows eBay to automatically take out what you owe them from your PayPal account which is all fine and dandy..

I had the initial notification saying that '<this amount> will be taken from your account between <this date> and <that date>'

Now (these dates have now passed) it says 'Your PayPal payment for <this amount> was posted to your account on <this date>'

Does this mean that the payment for those fees is complete? It seems quite final to me, only I've been doing some maths in my PayPal account and they haven't actually subtracted anything from my PayPal account, and there is no transaction history of a payment to eBay or anything..

What's the deal, do I just need to wait a few days or two for it to appear as a transaction in my PayPal account? PayPal do keep records of automated monthly payments to eBay for your seller fees for you to see, don't they?

Thanks in advance, Chris
Old 18-04-2009, 10:05 PM
rs2klee
K***LMT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well when i get my payments due, i pay with paypal for the sellers fees ect and i get an email straight away saying payment accepted. check your bank statement that it has not been taken from there! if theres none in your paypal acc. then will automatically be taken from you bank acc. the one you registed with to start the acc in the 1st place.