General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

death....

Search this Thread

Old 17-04-2009, 12:30 PM
G950KDT
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after seeing your best mate for near enough your entire life of 22 years, did everything with and signed up to the army together and went through training, the highs and lows together.......... like blown apart and die in your arms in a god for saken shit-hole of a country for a pointless reason, i dont fear it anymore.

weird but its something i look forward to when it happens, but until then i'll be an old age pensioner when it comes zooming about on my motability scooter ramming irn bru lorries and getting a buzz out of chasing the local chav with my walking stick and buggy! (thats if things are still the same 50 years from now )
Old 17-04-2009, 12:58 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dicko&Sarah
and in 10 years time, when youve had a few strokes, lost 1 side of your face, cant depend on yourself to look after yourself and think about what a miserable life you have, maybe you will think back at how eating healthy and looking after yourself seemed like a much better option in the long run

Sarah
So you reckon i should worry about what might happen and live my life trying to avoid all the bad things so i might live a couple of years longer?

Well i'm not, you have one chance at this life and i aint gonna waste it worrying about fuck all, i could be the fittist bastard out there and still get a stroke/heart attack.

Your dead longer than your alive, so fuck it !
Old 17-04-2009, 01:15 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

not scared of death.more of the unknowing like is that it?gone forever,after life etc.i always wonder when you die you go to the other side and be like fuck i knew it all along.well thats what im hoping that you go somewhere and everybody you loved that has died is there waiting.
Old 17-04-2009, 06:45 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by stevenebm
not scared of death.more of the unknowing like is that it?gone forever,after life etc.i always wonder when you die you go to the other side and be like fuck i knew it all along.well thats what im hoping that you go somewhere and everybody you loved that has died is there waiting.

Me too mate, some may disagree but no-one knows the truth. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs.