General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The guy who died walking home after he was attacked by police at the g20 protest

Search this Thread

Old 17-04-2009, 03:53 PM
chrisj28
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

common assault at the very least by the copper RIP to the old chap. The copper should be treated like anyone else accused of assult as for the person who posted the coppers getting battered you are a dick if you think that is funny
Old 17-04-2009, 06:25 PM
RS500
Advanced PassionFord User

The uk is a police state now
Old 17-04-2009, 06:34 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

its nothiong new. its been like this for years. im not saying its right but thats how it is.
i got a smack from a policeman in motherwell cells when i was 15 after i got arrested at the football for having an air horn. apparently the small container of gas was a controlled container and banned and was worthy of a dig in the ribs to a minor from a big fat copper.that was in 1985.
Old 17-04-2009, 06:36 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

i hope the cop fucker gets what he deserves.imagine that was your dad they had done that too.dont get me wrong the guy looks a bit of a bam but no way does he deserve that.gaurenteed the cop gets away with it.
Old 17-04-2009, 07:12 PM
chrisj28
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

the cops getting questioned for manslaughter so itv news says bet nothing comes of it
Old 17-04-2009, 07:38 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by stevenebm
imagine that was your dad they had done that too.
Well to be honest my dad wouldnt be acting a twat like that with the police. Of course the bloke didnt deserve to die and its a really bad thing to happen after the event. But, if you dont want trouble, then stay out of it.

I cant understand why people are having a go at our police when they are amongst the softest, if not THE softest in the world. The police will push people out of the way every day, its just unfortunate all round that this has happened on this occassion.

Police should be tough and take no shit, maybe if they all took no shit like most other police forces around the world, then we wouldnt have so many cocky shits/chavs/scum bags in the country.

Either way, this bloke was going down for causing trouble. If they arrested him before the 'push' like some have said, then he would have resisted so would have ended up face first on the floor or on his arse at least anyway, so would all the people complaining then think that was ok if he had died that way?

If this bloke would have been stood in front of your car like that when you wanted to get past and a copper was walking past and tried to talk him out the way, would you not want him pushed out the way, or would you want him politely asked to move or 'shood' away?

Come on people, look at the bigger picture here, not just what you can see in front of you or how the news/newspapers portray it.

All im saying is, if you want the police even softer than they are, then carry on people. if they cant push a trouble causer out the way, then we are going to have even more problems in the future. The police will no doubt be scared to touch these people even more after this, so its only going to get worse.
Old 17-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
its nothiong new. its been like this for years. im not saying its right but thats how it is.
i got a smack from a policeman in motherwell cells when i was 15 after i got arrested at the football for having an air horn. apparently the small container of gas was a controlled container and banned and was worthy of a dig in the ribs to a minor from a big fat copper.that was in 1985.
that's fucking wank
Old 17-04-2009, 08:06 PM
cossie legend
Part of the Furniture

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree the police is to soft. If that man had of went on when asked by the police it wouldnt have happened
He thought he was the smart man giving trouble and hassle and look were it got him.
To be a policeman would be the hardest job in the world, you risk your life to save others everyday. A lot of people go out of their way to make their job a living hell then when something happens them their the first people they phone.
drunk people are the worst, a wee bit of drink and theirs hard men running around everywhere, especially when their in groups. That video was sick, A pile of winos beating up some father out trying to make a living who probably got called out because he had to help some other innocent person and you find that funny.
In Northern Ireland hundreds of innocent officers were and still are killed for trying to protect the public from thugs.
BRING BACK THE B SPECIALS