General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

lewis hamilton is a crap driver - shocker!!!! plus he might be a cheating git

Search this Thread

Old 30-03-2009, 07:07 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

so you're ok that he's shit on the country by becoming a tax exile then
Old 30-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Kris_23
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj

Why would I be bothered about that?!

I cant say Lewis Hamilton moving abroad has affected me in any way shape or form.

Do you really sit at home stewing about how Lewis Hamilton has recked your life?
Old 30-03-2009, 07:22 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

If you were earning that ammount of money and paying Ł1mil+ a year in tax, you can HONESTLY say that you would NOT move to a country with a lower tax rate???

i would dissapear as soon as i had my first pay cheque! you would pay less in flights and accomodation per year than you would tax in the uk...

please get a life dojj... PF is not real, you are not a wrestler and your rants down the phone to emplyees on minimum wage, just trying to earn pocket money neither make you look smart, or hard. GROW UP...
Old 30-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dojj, how long have you been watching F1 for?
Old 30-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by sbd16v
please explain to me them coments
he couldnt explain his arse from his elbow so how do you expect him to explain that
Old 30-03-2009, 07:39 PM
TimC
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dojj, can you please go and get yourself banned for a day or 2 so we dont have to curser down past your drivel every other post for a day or 2 please. I think the forum needs a break from you.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:16 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

not in the slightest bit !!! if i could i would

the funniest thing is button does not live in the uk either but hey thats the sign of a true hater just chose certain facts to bash lewis by.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:43 PM
dojj

why am i not allowed to dislike lewis hamilton then? is it against the law? is it against pf rules and regulations? does it make me a social outcast?
there are so many haters on here that hate me for hating him it's unreal

why don't you guys get a life rather than insist that i conform to who you want me to like or dislike

as for justifying why someone who is a tax exile is still ok to heap praise upon, you can't hate some parts of them and then adore the rest of him, that's a bit hypocritical i think
Old 30-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

it's not your hate for hamilton, it's your lack of knowledge on the subject matter. I'm quite happy to admit when I don't know something for certain.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:03 AM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

ahhh fuck.... THIS NEEDS TO STOP

why is evryone so stressed at hamilton, amir khan etc etc!

yes most forums are full of failures and we're aware of that, just leave these people out of it!

how many ways can you put "your jellous of someone" on a forum!

seriously now HATING on these people is just plain sad, have we nothing better to do?

dont give a shit what angle you look at it, how much you hate lewis' dad or how much money mclaren spent on the lad, HE IS A SERIOUS DRIVER, if anyone denies that then im sorry your just a prick that cant take your life has crashed and burned and his hasn't.

despite if we like these people always give credit where credit is due.

Last edited by cheeky dog; 31-03-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

i have not got a problem with lewis not paying any tax over here, its not like he will be milking the the benefits or NHS, like the other fookers!
Old 31-03-2009, 11:37 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by Graham S1
it's not your hate for hamilton, it's your lack of knowledge on the subject matter. I'm quite happy to admit when I don't know something for certain.
i don't HATE the guy, but as several others have pointed out, he was a young and exciting driver when he first appeared and now that's gone, he seems to have slotted into the slightly bitter and cantankerous type you wouldn't expect from someone who's had the breaks he's had
no i'm not jelous he's boning that nicole shirtslinger bint
no i'm not fussed that he's keeping more of hard earned by being a tax exile
but i am irate at the fact that he himself has hinted that he would consider leaving ron after ron's invested so much in him over the past decade
that smacks of him not giving a shit about anyone but himself, totaly against the priciples his father should have instilled in him after sufering for eyars and years to get him to the place he is now

for sure it cuold all be a publicity stunt in order to get lewis a bigger pay cheque, but that still means he's become a bit of an odious little git rather than the lovable youngster

Originally Posted by cheeky dog
ahhh fuck.... THIS NEEDS TO STOP

why is evryone so stressed at hamilton, amir khan etc etc!

yes most forums are full of failures and we're aware of that, just leave these people out of it!

how many ways can you put "your jellous of someone" on a forum!

seriously now HATING on these people is just plain sad, have we nothing better to do?

dont give a shit what angle you look at it, how much you hate lewis' dad or how much money mclaren spent on the lad, HE IS A SERIOUS DRIVER, if anyone denies that then im sorry your just a prick that cant take your life has crashed and burned and his hasn't.

despite if we like these people always give credit where credit is due.
see the above reply, not that i'm knocking him for being shit, everyone in the f1 club has immense driving talent, it's everything else that's starting to sour

Originally Posted by Twellsie
i have not got a problem with lewis not paying any tax over here, its not like he will be milking the the benefits or NHS, like the other fookers!
cannot argue with that, but one of the sun readers will come along soon to take offence to it
Old 02-04-2009, 02:12 PM
dojj

click this to read what the cheating cunts did

you can't tell me that when your team tells you to let someone pass you under the safety car that you should do what they suggest and implicate yourself in the slimy world of being labeled "unsporting" aka "a dirty cheating cunt"
Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Whoever's fault it is, it reflects badly on Lewis and McLaren.

My own opinion is that they werent sure of the rules but they should be and now they've been rightfully punished
Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 PM
OrionRST200bhp
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i say back button its about time he had a decent car and i hope he does well this season.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Kris_23
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

click this to read what the cheating cunts did

you can't tell me that when your team tells you to let someone pass you under the safety car that you should do what they suggest and implicate yourself in the slimy world of being labeled "unsporting" aka "a dirty cheating cunt"

Your a child that talks shite.

I'm probably half your age and your posts come across like its a 12 year old posting (Nothing to do with you being dyslectic)

It was the team that did wrong not Lewis.

You should stick to watching wrestling as this seems more suited to your intellectual level.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:31 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Interesting if true. If true then the Stewards are to blame for the whole sad fiasco IMO

There was no lie in that hearing," said Whitmarsh, who claims the team's error at the hearing was in not providing full information about a radio conversation with Hamilton instructing him to let Trulli overtake him.

"We, the team, made a mistake. We did not provide a full account of a radio conversation which we believe was being listened to in any case, and we don't believe was material to the decisions being made by the stewards."

Whitmarsh confirmed comments made by Hamilton in the immediate aftermath of the race that the team instructed its driver to let Trulli pass him.

Explaining exactly what happened after Hamilton overtook Trulli, when the Toyota driver ran off the track at the final corner, Whitmarsh said McLaren had been trying to play it safe.

"As we see it, what happened here is that during the closing stages of the Australian Grand Prix, under difficult conditions, there was a safety car incident whereby Jarno Trulli fell off the circuit and Lewis [Hamilton] could legitimately pass Trulli. I don't think that is in question," he explained.

"Once that had happened, of course, the team could not see it. Lewis informed the team that he had passed Trulli – and there was understandably concern within the team that he had passed Trulli under a safety car.

"At that time, we did not know that Trulli was right off the circuit and Lewis was asked to give back the place to Trulli. That was a team view, having not seen it, and we thought it was the safest thing to do.

"Once that instruction was given to Lewis, he did not agree. He said: ‘Look, the guy was off the circuit, I didn't need to do this.' A discussion was occurring and before that discussion was finished, Trulli had re-passed. If we look at the speed traces at that time, and compare it to other periods behind the safety car, then Lewis did not do anything abnormal. And I think it is also quite clear that Trulli should not have re-passed.

"As soon as that happened, we then spoke to Race Control, to explain that and ask if we could retake that place. At the time, understandably Race Control was busy and they were not able to give us an answer. We asked several times, but clearly they were very busy. So we had to then deal with it. We felt it would be resolved by the stewards after the race.

"At the stewards' meeting, we mistakenly believed that the stewards were aware, Charlie [Whiting] was there, and the FIA was there, of that radio conversation. The stewards now believe that we were not explicit enough about that radio conversation, and felt therefore that that was prejudicial to the decision that they reached. Obviously we regret that, and that was a mistake by the team, but we have got to accept the decision that has now been made."

McLaren has decided not to appeal the stewards' decision, which promoted Trulli to the third place that Hamilton originally had in Australia.

Whitmarsh added: "I think it is a regrettable day, and the fact is, the belief is, that we were not explicit. But I don't believe that that information would have made any difference to the decisions and the deliberations at the time.

"It certainly was not a deliberate attempt. It is quite clear that the radio conversations are listened to by the FIA, they are open, and the FIA was present during that hearing. So in the opinion of the team representative, there was a belief that it was known and there had been a conversation with the FIA."

Hamilton was unavailable for comment, having left the track shortly after the FIA decision was made.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Or maybe trying to avoid a repeat of spa? None of us can tell, until certain things are made public, ie radio conversations, telemetry, footage etc.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:59 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
Whoever's fault it is, it reflects badly on Lewis and McLaren.

My own opinion is that they werent sure of the rules but they should be and now they've been rightfully punished
although i feel that the punishment far exceeds the crime, the bitter taste it leaves behind as to what maclaren were thinking almost justifies it

after all, they have been shown to be less than perfect when it comes to being totally above board about some shady shenanigans in the past........
Old 02-04-2009, 04:10 PM
RSandy
Advanced PassionFord User

i must say, i have never known so many people to go out of their way to hate a british driver in a british team, are we not british? should we not support our home grown talent?

so to dojj and anybody on his whacky little bandwagon, i say grow some balls, stop being jealous and vindictive, and at least try slightly to have some pride in your own nation and its champion

and just to add, i would put money on the fact that if it was ferarri that had done at melbourne what maclaren did, then there would certainly be no disqualification, FIA seem to 'forget' a lot of things when it comes to them, and 'suddenly notice' a lot of things when it comes to maclaren, that fact is as clear as day
Old 02-04-2009, 04:22 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Fuck me i thought they had stopped cheating
Old 02-04-2009, 05:38 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by RSandy
i must say, i have never known so many people to go out of their way to hate a british driver in a british team, are we not british? should we not support our home grown talent?

so to dojj and anybody on his whacky little bandwagon, i say grow some balls, stop being jealous and vindictive, and at least try slightly to have some pride in your own nation and its champion

and just to add, i would put money on the fact that if it was ferarri that had done at melbourne what maclaren did, then there would certainly be no disqualification, FIA seem to 'forget' a lot of things when it comes to them, and 'suddenly notice' a lot of things when it comes to maclaren, that fact is as clear as day
so you want me to be proud of a potential cheater do you just because he so happens to have a british passport even though he doens't live in this country or pay taxes here?

wow, what a role model, i wish i could grow up to be just like him

why don't you get that not everyone is going to go around with their tongue up his arse and that there are other teams out there to support and cheer?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:44 PM
RSandy
Advanced PassionFord User

i think in your case its safe to assume its being controversial simply for the sake of being controversial

spin the story however u please, its still gonna come out stinking of jealousy and misplaced hate

let me guess, did u sit infront of the telly last night cheering on ukraine in the footy too?
Old 02-04-2009, 06:58 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by RSandy
i think in your case its safe to assume its being controversial simply for the sake of being controversial

spin the story however u please, its still gonna come out stinking of jealousy and misplaced hate

let me guess, did u sit infront of the telly last night cheering on ukraine in the footy too?
nope, i was watching teh apprentice as i'm not really into football

there is no spin on the story, i read into the fact that the team told him to let the other guy through, he did so, therefore he is, at best, foolish, at worst, part of the plan

either way, a lot of peole will be dissapointed, if not in him, in the team, and just when things were looking up in the world of f1 with the leveling of the playing feild
Old 02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

so you want me to be proud of a potential cheater do you just because he so happens to have a british passport even though he doens't live in this country or pay taxes here?

wow, what a role model, i wish i could grow up to be just like him

why don't you get that not everyone is going to go around with their tongue up his arse and that there are other teams out there to support and cheer?

at the end of the day Dojj this is part of racing im no fan of hamilton but the fact remains its part of it . when rule are there teams will do what ever they can do to win ! even in circuit racing idivuduals interpret the rules and bend them as far as they go . So mclaren tried it on an it could of worked
Old 02-04-2009, 08:15 PM
dojj

but then if the team are guilty of trying to pull a fast one, then lewis played a big part in it

why not tell the stewards when he found out he'd got 3rd place by default when he was told the dodgy overtake bumped the other guy out by 25 seconds?

there is too much here to dismiss as just trying to get the upper hand mate, if you need to resort to cheating then you shouldn't be allowed to play the game, simple

btw, got the money so 2 tickets on your way when they arrive