General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

lewis hamilton is a crap driver - shocker!!!! plus he might be a cheating git

Search this Thread

Old 27-03-2009, 04:10 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

haven't mclaren already said they will be slow for the first 4 races?
Old 27-03-2009, 04:27 PM
alan12112
Focus St mk2 310 bhp :D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lewis didn't even say he was thinking about jumping ship he just said that he was flattered that another team wanted him - he said it's "nice to be wanted"

Jeez a lot of Lewis hate i nthis thread!!
Old 27-03-2009, 04:48 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Crap driver Anyone who puts an F1 car about like even the Last place bloke on the grid is at least 50 times the driver most people on PF are

i dont think you would know what hit you if you got in an F1 car lol..
Old 27-03-2009, 05:08 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by pee vee
Crap driver Anyone who puts an F1 car about like even the Last place bloke on the grid is at least 50 times the driver most people on PF are

i would hit the wall i no that
Old 27-03-2009, 05:55 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by pee vee

i've been in an f1 car

ok, it was at the motorshow about 15 years ago and it cost me a fiver to get the picture taken because my brother was too portly to fit in it
Old 27-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by rickbartlett
crap driver WTF????? hes got a shit car.
so shit car,not crap driver mate!!!!!!!
mabey not crap but seeing as a driver is a key part to producing a car perhaps he cant give the correct feed back needed to help develop the car , which then would make him a crap driver seeing as he has drove for the team for 2 years and cant help ! but then alonso did say he cant set a car up for shit
Old 27-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Coldo
He's 22/1 to win in Australia!!!

How can the car get so bad from last year? If that is the case? This might show his true ability, see if he can do as well in a lesser car.
see my point above

Braun GP seem to be the team to beat by the sounds of it, maybe Button is in with a better chance than ever.
i hope so he deserves one title then at least he wont be classed as anoth coultard
Old 27-03-2009, 06:23 PM
RickDraper
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I believe Macca will possibly struggle all season as i am not sure that either driver is a good development driver.
Old 27-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RSandy
im sorry, but that entire post just screams of jealousy and feelings of inadequacy

how u can call hamilton smug is beyond me, hes just good at what he does, and is enjoying his time doing it. id much sooner see that then the schumacher of old who just mooched around looking bored, and showed as much emotion as an arthritic tortoise whether he won or lost!

and hamiltons dad has every right to be proud of his son, he devoted his life to building the 'product' that is lewis. and its nice to see a family in the pits supporting lewis, brings the sport back to the masses, instead of just comin across as a rich mans sport for daddies little rich kids who dont really care if they win or lose

i wouldnt be too worried about grid positions so far, it seems every team go up n down the time sheets like yo-yo's, no clear single team yet, plus there hasnt been a race situation yet, the fastest car doesnt always do the best if the driver cant handle the pressure etc

Of course i'm jealous of a 20 something year old, with a minted missus, millions in the bank who is/has already been at the top of his sport! I'd love to be in that position - wouldnt you?

Like i said, I hope he stays tucked away at that end of the field for the rest of the season, might shut some of the media up a bit - then again, as soon as Button wins a GP, he'll be "the greatest driver on earth" etc etc etc.... and we'll be having a similar argument all over again. Button is ok though, i dont mind him.
Old 27-03-2009, 06:38 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Maybe its a hustle from the team and their pull out all the stops in the race...maybe...
Old 27-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

if there is problems then they best get them sorted.looking forward to the race on sunday.im a maclaren supporter but would be ace to see brawn gp do well as they are based only 8 miles from where i live
i suspect with that level of Spelling. you have only been a fan since hamilton looked likelky to win the title. Who'd you support in football? Manyester Unetid?

his dad is not just his dad its his manager aswell.all other drivers have their managers there at races!!

Name Kimis's manager? Name Fisichellas manager? I can, but I'm sad like that. Coldos point is valid. They rarely do interviews. There's something a little "odd" that Anthony has to be constantly on screen. Same as his brother, why isn't he at school? I get that he's disabled, but he should still get an education.

Originally Posted by Chip
But last year all his fans were saying it was his fantastic driving that won him the championship not his awesome car, surely you cant have it both ways

Give him a good car and he's very good. not such a good development driver though. McLaren scupppered 2009 by putting everything into winning last year. They spent nearly a $1m betwen the last 2 races!

Oh and having had experience of Mr Hamilton. Yes he's a bit up his own. Apparently more recently the team have told him to wind it in a bit.

Originally Posted by svett knackers
mabey not crap but seeing as a driver is a key part to producing a car perhaps he cant give the correct feed back needed to help develop the car , which then would make him a crap driver seeing as he has drove for the team for 2 years and cant help ! but then alonso did say he cant set a car up for shit

Everyone reckons he outdrive Alonso too. Alonso said when he went to McLaren he brought .6 of a second. Everyone said "pah" He's not as good as Lewis. Funny how when nando stopepd helping Lewis in 07 he immediately was slower. And when it went back to Renault he took that time advantage with him!
Old 27-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigal1978
i would hit the wall i no that
actually i put money on you not hitting a thing!

you wouldnt get it out of the garage,as for non race car drivers its too hard to do and they cook everything before theyve pulled away
Old 27-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Give him a good car and he's very good. not such a good development driver though. McLaren scupppered 2009 by putting everything into winning last year. They spent nearly a $1m betwen the last 2 races!
theres the point and answer in there lol you cant just expect the team to build a car that will win you a championship! so i think either they need a driver that actually be a full driver not just a arrive and drive one that thinks its ok because the world owes him or do what ferrari did with massa and get a old boy to teach him like mika ! coz if he aint learnt the art of feed back yet then its going to be hard going from now on .We are all speculating here and this is what pf is brilliant at with these threads but if this is all true it make him winning the title last year the luckiest cunt ever born as it was done by guess work and blind skill

Oh and having had experience of Mr Hamilton. Yes he's a bit up his own. Apparently more recently the team have told him to wind it in a bit.

Everyone reckons he outdrive Alonso too. Alonso said when he went to McLaren he brought .6 of a second. Everyone said "pah" He's not as good as Lewis. Funny how when nando stopepd helping Lewis in 07 he immediately was slower. And when it went back to Renault he took that time advantage with him!

cant argue with that rich as that is what happened, i said said last year i believe most on the grid will have a title in them with the right car but to duplicate it and more then you become a great driver , si i think he has had his title and lets hope button gets his chance this year
Old 27-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bullett
actually i put money on you not hitting a thing!

you wouldnt get it out of the garage,as for non race car drivers its too hard to do and they cook everything before theyve pulled away

pmsl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUZJVY-sHo
Old 27-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i suspect with that level of Spelling. you have only been a fan since hamilton looked likelky to win the title. Who'd you support in football? Manyester Unetid?

Name Kimis's manager? Name Fisichellas manager? I can, but I'm sad like that. Coldos point is valid. They rarely do interviews. There's something a little "odd" that Anthony has to be constantly on screen. Same as his brother, why isn't he at school? I get that he's disabled, but he should still get an education.

+1
Old 27-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

lol, and he is a bloke who drives for a living and drives all sorts of different car with different ways of changing gear etc.
doesnt bode well for average joe does it! lol
Old 27-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bullett
lol, and he is a bloke who drives for a living and drives all sorts of different car with different ways of changing gear etc.
doesnt bode well for average joe does it! lol
exactly its a hell of a hard job but id love to have go but need to loose about 7 stone first oh plus learn to drive a normal car to its limits first do you think at 38 im past it ? please be gentle
Old 27-03-2009, 07:33 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

hold on one second were YOU not one of the ppl last year say that button needs a chance in a decent car and the only reason he is doing so bad is because of the car

so last year button was bad because of a bad car

and this year lewis is bad because of a bad car

but one was the cars fault and one is the drivers

odd that

good to see the haters are ready for the 2009 season
Old 27-03-2009, 07:37 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

theres the point and answer in there lol you cant just expect the team to build a car that will win you a championship! so i think either they need a driver that actually be a full driver not just a arrive and drive one that thinks its ok because the world owes him or do what ferrari did with massa and get a old boy to teach him like mika ! coz if he aint learnt the art of feed back yet then its going to be hard going from now on
do all the other drivers help designing the aerodynamics of the vehical and work on the wind testing

or just lewis ???
Old 27-03-2009, 07:39 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

See how shit they are when they don't have ferrari blueprints to copy from.
Old 27-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by sbd16v
hold on one second were YOU not one of the ppl last year say that button needs a chance in a decent car and the only reason he is doing so bad is because of the car

so last year button was bad because of a bad car

and this year lewis is bad because of a bad car

but one was the cars fault and one is the drivers

odd that

good to see the haters are ready for the 2009 season
you TIT would help if honda built a car that was remotely ready to develop , under dave richards button was doing well and dave did say button was excellent at fault finding then honda put there size 12s in lol

hamilton is a boy in a mans world lets see if he can pull it out the bag like schuey ,alonso, mika ,mansell,stewart ect ect did , turning up on race day with im the best aint guna work lol
Old 27-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

do all the other drivers help designing the aerodynamics of the vehical and work on the wind testing

or just lewis ???
they test the real thing but some drivers are able to translate the errors and feed back and some cant , the ones that do help the car get built better hence my post
Old 27-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
nail on head they need to pinch them again or even better steal brawn gp's this time
Old 27-03-2009, 07:45 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

Just think he's a smug little bastard. No doubt he has some talent but I just dislike the way he goes about it all. As for his dad, it bugs me everytime i see him in the pits/with the team etc, didn't see the Schumachers dad in the pits (and he had 2 children racing), doing interviews, on the tele all the time so why does Lewis' dad feel the need to be in the media so much.

I'm all for a parent doing the best for his son, but his son is a big boy now and its F1, not karting etc anymore.
what a load of shite !!
Old 27-03-2009, 07:49 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

you TIT would help if honda built a car that was remotely ready to develop

again seeing as mcl have said there are fundemntal errors in there aero design how is that lewis fault and how does he correct them from the drivers seat
Old 27-03-2009, 07:51 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

[quote=svett knackers;

hamilton is a boy in a mans world lets see if he can pull it out the bag like schuey ,alonso, mika ,mansell,stewart ect ect did , turning up on race day with im the best aint guna work lol[/quote]

Exactly,can lewis put a dog of a car on the front row like schumi etc did,i think the fuck not.
Old 27-03-2009, 07:53 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

Exactly,can lewis put a dog of a car on the front row like schumi etc did,i think the fuck not.

can i have the rest of the years lotto results please
Old 27-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

again seeing as mcl have said there are fundemntal errors in there aero design how is that lewis fault and how does he correct them from the drivers seat
because is should been correct with the correct feed back from testing from a driver for the development team to adjust ! and to wait till the first race to realise this is unbelievable ! which suggests there development team are lacking info due to there testing which suggests the drivers arnt doing there job

do you think f1 teams build a car in a tunnel and on a cad program and expect the driver to win then with no driver input
Old 27-03-2009, 07:56 PM
dojj

exactly its a hell of a hard job but id love to have go but need to loose about 7 stone first oh plus learn to drive a normal car to its limits first do you think at 38 im past it ? please be gentle
you change your name more often than your cars

you will have someone come along and give you hassle from now till eternity for suggesting that

he drives the car, tells them what's wrong with it, they fiddle with stuff, and hopefully they make it better that's how the others do it
Old 27-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

just cheers for button as lewis needs a season to learn how the car goes round corners as ferrari or alonso aint helping atm
Old 27-03-2009, 08:01 PM
chameleon
PassionFord Regular

who was the fastest round top gears track?
talked and laughed all the way round on a damp track i think,crap car as well..........
love him or hate him the boy has talent........
Old 27-03-2009, 08:03 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

because is should been correct with the correct feed back from testing from a driver for the development team to adjust ! and to wait till the first race to realise this is unbelievable ! which suggests there development team are lacking info due to there testing which suggests the drivers arnt doing there job

do you think f1 teams build a car in a tunnel and on a cad program and expect the driver to win then with no driver input

right now we are going around in circles last year you were blaiming button being shit on the car, but by your own reconing it was him not being able to get the feed back

hell make your mind up im begining to think all the different names are just your change of opinion to suit the situation
Old 27-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by dojj
you change your name more often than your cars
need to entertain myself some how as this place has been as dull as dish water till this thread

you will have someone come along and give you hassle from now till eternity for suggesting that
heres another one that will send a innocent to hell " ferrari are f1 "

he drives the car, tells them what's wrong with it, they fiddle with stuff, and hopefully they make it better that's how the others do it
dont be silly they build them to go
Old 27-03-2009, 08:05 PM
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

the point im making is all the haters could say last year was that x y z was crap because of the car

now they are saying the car is crap because of the driver i just wish they would make there minds up
Old 27-03-2009, 08:05 PM
dojj

as a current f1 driver, i'd think he needed to be 3 seconds quicker than someone who sits in a boat
Old 27-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

right now we are going around in circles last year you were blaiming button being shit on the car, but by your own reconing it was him not being able to get the feed back

hell make your mind up im begining to think all the different names are just your change of opinion to suit the situation
its a known fact honda cut there budget and development so what could he do with fuck all to work with! come now ur struggling change ur blinkers
Old 27-03-2009, 08:08 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by chameleon
who was the fastest round top gears track?
talked and laughed all the way round on a damp track i think,crap car as well..........
love him or hate him the boy has talent........
well said
Old 27-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

the point im making is all the haters could say last year was that x y z was crap because of the car

now they are saying the car is crap because of the driver i just wish they would make there minds up
stop splitting hairs boy its not complicated mclaren had a good car due to whitmarsh ,alonso and cheating so they had enough data to get them through but now with all the rule changes there fucked and no feed back
Old 27-03-2009, 08:10 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

No sweat m8.

you will have someone come along and give you hassle from now till eternity for suggesting that[/quote]

Fuck them m8.
Old 27-03-2009, 08:11 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

just cheers for button as lewis needs a season to learn how the car goes round corners as ferrari or alonso aint helping atm
Pmsl.

Quick Reply: lewis hamilton is a crap driver - shocker!!!! plus he might be a cheating git