General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

f***ing Powergen :mad: :mad: :soveryfsckingmad:

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Jamz
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f***ing Powergen :mad: :mad: :soveryfsckingmad:

I got a "Final Bill" letter back in September saying something along the lines of "This is confirmation of your cancellation, you owe us £121"

W T F?!

Since when did I cancel my account and move house ?

So the missus phones them up and politely informs them we haven't moved or cancelled our account and that they're still taking direct debits from us. She gets passed round several different departs and eventually gets it sorted out (computer error)

I get home this evening to find a letter from a fookin Debit Collectors on my doormat saying they're coming round on the 13th to collect Powergen's money

Stupid useless cnuts
Old 01-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Phil
Jeebus

I have spent so so so so soooo many hours on the phone to Powergen it's unbelievabe!

I was living in some rented accomodation last year and a few jobless arses were moved in by the landlord to fill some rooms. Anyway at the end of the day they wouldn't pay any bills so I settled my share directly with Powergen and moved out of the house, also informing Powergen of this and they took my name off the bill.

6 months later I start getting phone calls from them asking for this money I owe them. It turns out the landlord rang them up and put my name back on the bill telling them I hadn't moved out

At the end of it all I spoke to a Powergen supervisor and they were no real use at all. I confirmed they had no real contact details for me except for my old address and asked them how exactly they were going to get their money from me! I said feel free send round some debt collectors and cut us off for all I care as I haven't lived there for 6 months
Old 01-12-2004, 08:07 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

they are tossers...

I tried for 9 months to convince them to bill me!! They kept saying you are not OUR customer ring this number... that number said I was!!!

so round and round we went... 9 months later I moved out!!!!

ho hum!

Alex
Old 01-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Adrian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ditched powergen in April.

Moved across to nPower and saved about 30%/Qtr