General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Funny Stories

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 06:43 PM
AJ_ERST
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny Stories

Some time ago when I was a wee whipper snapper my sister used to lend me her car for trips out as I couldnt afford my own, anyhow this one time I borrowed it I accidently backed into someones car which resulted in a dent in the rear panel. Knowing that she would have gone ballistic with me I decided to park it up back home and not say anything in the hope she wouldnt notice ( Yes I know its shady but I was young and stupid )

Anyhow the next day I walked into the front room only to see my sister red faced shouting at the bloke who lived down the steet for hitting her car and causing the damage. At this point I thought I was in real trouble and wishing I had come clean, as I now had to explain to her and the man down the street as to what I had done. Anyway to my amasement the chap started to apoligise to my sister and offered to pay for the damage to her car

After quizzing my mum later, she told me that a neighbour had told my sister that the bloke down the street had been seen coming home that night all over the road and was obviously drunk.

She still doesnt know to this day 15 years later! think I will tell her next time I see her
Old 06-03-2009, 08:24 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

dont tell her,women harbour things and let them fester for years! she will go bonkers at ya!

i came home pissed 1 nite and slammed the front door really hard,the glass shattered,lucky it was snowing so i blamed kids throwing a snowball with a stone in