General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

car insurance

Search this Thread

Old 17-01-2009, 05:44 PM
corby turbo
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car insurance

i am just after sum info ov where my sister stands with her car,in december she went into the back ov another car,she damaged the front end ov her car,the bonnet,bumper headlights etc only a bumper scuff on other car,she contacted the insurance and her car was picked up and she was given a courtesy car,the damage was assesed and she got a fone call to say that her car was more than 60% ov the cost ov repairs etc so they were writing her car off and that sum 1 wud ring her wiv a settlement figure and she also enquired about if she cud buy it bk when it was all sorted out and they said she could,the courtesy car got taken from her so she was left wiv no car for 3 weeks,she has been ringing them none stop and got thru to the claims department yesterday finally to be told that her car is repaired and that she can pick it up on monday but the problem is in the mean time she has went and got a new car on the strenght ov being paid out by the insurance company has thats what she had been told by themselves,they admit that its there fault and theres nothing they can do,she doesnt want the car bk from them now anyways cos she lyks her new 1 and its cheaper to run any help in what to do wud be a help to see if she has any thing to go on cheers
Old 17-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get onto the Financial Ombudsman Service.