General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

grand theft auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

thats it,many things in life get a bad press and a lot of people are too lazy to find out for themselves and dismiss it b4 any investigation,maybe thats why i dont read the daily rags (well maybe the sport if its left on site,but lets face it that doesnt confess to being journalistsic)

he knows & accepts that if he is allowed to play it and it gets to a point where we dont agree with the content then it is put away

maybe i am being too protective but he is our first wee man and there is plenty of time to grow up ahead of him,but on another note i dont want him to feel left out

oh and the comment about him having to ask to have it as its 18 cert and wouldnt be served it wouldnt even have entered his mind

jesus sounds like i`m making out to be a saint,believe he aint,he can be a little bugger at times,just not as bad as some kids i have met recentley,but that will be the content of another post (the little sh1t!)

daz
Old 05-12-2008, 10:47 PM
porksword69
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Dad let me watch Terminator when I was 8.
He stopped it after 5 minutes because of my constant questions.
After watching Predator and other Arnie films I couldnt get my head round him being a bad guy.

I wasnt allowed to watch Alien or Aliens, untill I was about 11/12 either.

Didnt work though. Got the films of a mate & would watch them bit by bit, in the 20 minutes I had from me getting home from school. And my Mum coming home from work.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:55 AM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porksword69
My Dad let me watch Terminator when I was 8.
He stopped it after 5 minutes because of my constant questions.
After watching Predator and other Arnie films I couldnt get my head round him being a bad guy.
LOL! I remember when i showed my brother predator, he kept asking if he was after Arnie's skull because it was metal