General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Attn Charlie Chalk/Radders....

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
quick, everyone start clicking this button

<-----
Lol, good idea, will be an interesting test of if it actually does anything or not
Old 01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
rst in breaking
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SapphyMike
Yea i can imagine it now!

ring ring, ring ring..

"hello"?

"now then radders, its lee. this money you owe me, when can i have it back?"

"I dont know, i dont have any at the moment"

"oh ok then, i'll be down in an hour so you can tell me that to my face, and waste another 2 hours of my time"

pmsfl
Old 01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

all this has reminded me that JB owes me a tenner

and i've also got a sneaking suspicion i borrowed some money off of chip or cossierich the other day and havent paid it back chip, do i owe you any money?
Old 01-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Westy
asslicker
As above, you have utterly NO justification for that bullshit comment at all, I gave my honest opinion of the right way to treat a decent person, as have several other people on this thread, you're just trying to suck up to Benni yet again by repeating his nonense.

your making this up as you go along and twisting my words like you always do on here
Have twisted fuck all, you think Lee should be the one doing the donkey work, you have said so here, and you think that anyone that says otherwise is an arselicker towards Lee just for saying he should be treated with some respect in exchange for doing Radders a favour (well anyone that Benni has said it about first )

You are a cock of the absolute highest order sir!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Chip

and i've also got a sneaking suspicion i borrowed some money off of chip or cossierich the other day and havent paid it back chip, do i owe you any money?
TBH mate, ive no idea, I tend to remember when I borrow money (as I view it as my responsibility to pay it back) but not when I lend it.

I dont think so though mate.
sbd16v
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeh he was saying the other day you borrowed 1200 quid off him the other night

surprised you dont remeber
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I can't believe there are people making out it's Lee's fault

Everyone knows and loves Radders which is why, I'm sure, people aren't going too far with their comments.

If Lee had put up a post saying "Someone owes me money" and not mentioned a name, there'd have been 50 replies of "break their fucking legs" and a request to name and shame!

Who it is doesn't change the fact there's money owed and all other avenues of getting it back have clearly been tried.

I want to know what it was you were looking for when you came across it! PMSL
Like minded people.

Obviously

Old 01-09-2008, 11:31 AM
rst in breaking
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh damn it, i owe you that Ł1 for the relentless jim, let me know the interest lol ,
Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

im not saying it lee@s fault at all

i am saying i would have gone round his house first

thats how we deal with things ound here not on a public forum

and chip its common knowledge you are the bigest asslicker on here
Old 01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Chip

and chip its common knowledge you are the bigest asslicker on here
Yes mate, you and Benni both say it, but without ANY justification at all for doing so

PERFECT example being this thread, Ive just said that I think that people who borrow money should take responsibility for paying it back, and its nice of Lee to lend him the money in the first place.

And somehow a pathetic little waste of oxygen like you thinks that is arselicking just because you are the sort of miserable little cunt who would borrow money off someone and then expect THEM to do the hardwork to get it back off you, OR (even more pathetically) you are a total hypocrit who unlike Radders would have considered it your responsiblity to sort it not Lee's and so you are just talking utter bollocks that isnt even your real opinion just cause you like the taste of radder's arse presumabley? (oh the irony!)

In either case, I have utterly NO respect for you or your opinion, so you may as well stop specifically aiming it at me as you really are wasting your time typing it, as I said before, having the likes of you disagree with my morals, just makes me feel better about myself and reminds me how lucky I am to have good friends not pathetic little scrotes like you.

Last edited by Chip; 01-09-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddy

Everyone knows and loves Radders which is why, I'm sure, people aren't going too far with their comments.

If Lee had put up a post saying "Someone owes me money" and not mentioned a name, there'd have been 50 replies of "break their fucking legs" and a request to name and shame!

Who it is doesn't change the fact there's money owed and all other avenues of getting it back have clearly been tried.

Like minded people.

Obviously

I think the problem is lee has money so some people think it's ok for radders not to pay him back as lee has enough money.
IMO radders is a cunt and should get lee his money back asap if not sooner.
Lee is only well off as he has never been married sensible man lol
IF you think marriage is expensive try a divorce trust me being marriage is cheap.
Marriage once bitten twice shy
Marriage once bitten twice as poor
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

completely true, though I dont know Lee or Radders, so my feelings for them are indifferent, however is plain to see that a wrong doing has been done!

Like minded people.

Obviously

Old 01-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by rst in progress
oh damn it, i owe you that Ł1 for the relentless jim, let me know the interest lol ,

you absolute CUNT! i'm gonna come round later and get it

Chip, next carvery is on me just incase altho TBH you probably weren't gonna pay for it anyway
Old 01-09-2008, 11:38 AM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

maby i should do this on the bb sum cunt that still hasent given me the Ł20 for sum tickets i got for him
or lee will you pay me his dept and take it over lol
Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Tony S Mannock
I think the problem is lee has money so some people think it's ok for radders not to pay him back as lee has enough money.
IMO radders is a cunt and should get lee his money back asap if not sooner.
Lee is only well off as he has never been married sensible man lol
IF you think marriage is expensive try a divorce trust me being marriage is cheap.
Marriage once bitten twice shy
Marriage once bitten twice as poor
how many people didnt even have to read the content of this post to know it was about women/marrage/divorce?
Old 01-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Garage19
PassionFord Post Troll

[quote=Porkie;3545632]

P.S the route to ALL evil is Religion!!! [quote]

At last someone else with some common sense!

I might be mistaken but i'm sure Radders was on here a month or two ago bragging about how he was earning over a grand a week at some TV studios making sets or something.

At the time i just thought it was a bit vulgar to brag about how much you earn when there are plenty of people that are struggling these days despite working hard.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

and there was me thinking that women were the route of all evil or is that just religious women
Old 01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Chip

and there was me thinking that women were the route of all evil or is that just religious women
Marriage was a concept introduced by religion in the first place.

Hope that clears up any doubt!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

i wouldn't know

ps i'm chatting up another bible basher
Old 01-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Dave aka Mad Yum
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Lee

I do see your point, at the end its change in your back pocket. Its the princable that Rad owes you money, but still goes out and has a good time and yes thats wrong.

Im sure you have tried to ring him and had no luck, lets just hope he see this post and puts the errors of his ways straight.

I will need to see him very soon regards my parts of YUM and l will also ask him when l see him.

Come on Rad sort it!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

i wouldn't know

ps i'm chatting up another bible basher
here is the mathematical formula to prove the equation that women are therefore evil.I think it was written by chip lol
http://www.anvari.org/fun/Gender/Pro..._are_Evil.html
Old 01-09-2008, 11:48 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dont think you owe me any money either Jim. and unless it was like Ł100 i wouldnt ask you for it as your finances are worse than mine

the only person making themselves look stupid on here is Westy im afraid. Drop the bumlick thing with Chip for a start would help Westy
Old 01-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Garage19
PassionFord Post Troll

I've just been to the isle of man with my old man. I payed for the van hire as i picked it up.

First day of the hols my dad offered to get the the cash out but i said not to worry. This went on every day. My old man finally asked me why i wasn't bothered about getting the cash back.

I had to admit that i was taking great pleasure out of reminding him at every night down the pub that he owed me money as revenge for all the times he would go on about me i owing him money at every opportunity when i was a young lad at home!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:00 PM
doctor stavros
AMG C32

How come, on these 'name and shame' threads, the accused rarely actually show up to defend themselves? shows who really has the balls doesn't it...

As an impartial observer (seeing as I dont know any of you on here) it is apparent that some people just want to shoot Porkie down in flames for lending out the money, then taking this approach with the public shaming etc etc, what people dont seem to see is that it is the PRINCIPLE of the matter, whether it is Ł20 or Ł20,000, that is irrespective. IT IS HIS MONEY AND HE DESERVES IT BACK!

He has stated that he has been down all other avenues in order to try to recover his money first.

The fact is that he HAS ben mugged off, and he shouldnt have to go driving around to get his cash back. It really fucks me off that there can be so many honest, decent people around, than there are cunts who have no respect for other people that pull tricks like this.

There are companies on the internet and the high street that will lend anyone an amount up to about 1k (albeit on a silly interest rate) with no credit checks etc. This is a last reach option, but seeing as this has gone on for so long, this should be the option taken in order to pay Porkie off.

People generally dont fuck their debtors off (ie mortgage, credit card, bills etc) so why is it such a common thing that people who have an emotional attachment (actually know the person) to the cash advance, still fuck them around??
Old 01-09-2008, 12:07 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I can sympathise with Lee here, I too have lent money out (never 30k thou frankly!) and ended up having to chase it up. Its a shame and it should just come back without asking, but not always the case. Thing is I have and will do it again, if someone I know is in need and I can help I try my best. My problem is the other way around, if I borrow money I am shite at giving it back, I just kinda forget, then remember and feel like a twat paying it back late! So I dont borrow fuck all now.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

never a borrower or lender be as my dad used to say followed with never get married lol
I wish I had listened to him on all those points
Old 01-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Chip - Im not refering to this post specifically.. your an asslicker in general and the majority would agree (apart from your good friends like Galbelly lol).. Sometimes it makes be cringe reading some of your arselicky replies seriously embarrassing.

On a seperate note... I do not expect someone to do the hardwork and get the money off of me... because, A) I dont need to borrow money and never have done and B) If I was to borrow cash, I would pay it back on the day I said I would...

All I am saying is that, if I was to lend cash to someone on here, I would go and see them before posting on here. (unles they lived the other side of the country for obvious reasons)

Maybe because your some internet twat (not LEE) who lives his life by the forum, you may post on here first... thats your choice, but not the way I like many, work..
Old 01-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Chip

Chip - Im not refering to this post specifically.. your an asslicker in general and the majority would agree (apart from your good friends like Galbelly lol).. Sometimes it makes be cringe reading some of your arselicky replies seriously embarrassing.
Utter bollocks, have never done anything of the sort, and this thread is absolute proof of what shit you are talking that you would say it about what ive posted here, stop copying benni and lead your own life.
And you Benni and Lee Reynolds dont consitute a majority between the 3 of you, I know that YOU think Benni is the B all and end all, but most people dont.

On a seperate note... I do not expect someone to do the hardwork and get the money off of me... because, A) I dont need to borrow money and never have done and B) If I was to borrow cash, I would pay it back on the day I said I would...
So despite the fact that you dont think someone should do the hardwork, and would pay money back yourself apparently, you have totally contradicted all that by saying Lee should be the one to do the legwork, just cause its a muppet room pall of yours at fault.
All whilst falsely accusing someone else of being the arselicker.
Thats fucking priceless that is

Maybe because your some internet twat (not LEE) who lives his life by the forum, you may post on here first... thats your choice, but not the way I like many, work..
Internet is just a way to kill time at work for me most of the time, hence I wasnt on here fri/sat/sun at all for example, just cause I post a lot at work, dont make the mistake of thinking I actually take forums seriously, friends are flesh and blood not words on a screen IMHO, but as you seem to be an expert in talking bollocks about me, im not surprised you'd get that wrong too

You are a pathetic little twat who cant even stand by his own opinion, you are a hypocrit, an arselicker and a follower, end of story IMHO

Last edited by Chip; 01-09-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...

arselicker and a follower
FPMSL... Are you for real... ????

Last edited by Westy; 01-09-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Oh hell
Old 01-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Chip

FPMSL... Are you for real... ????
Absolutely, you've compromised your own true opinion just to post up something totally different because you happen to want to arselick radders, thats certainly how it appears, as opposed to myself just giving an honest and consistant view of things.

You're coming across as an utterly pathetic little twat who cant even just give his true opinion so instead just copies others (Benni of all people in this case ) and contradicts himself.

If thats not the real you, perhaps you should proof read the utter bollocks that you type!

Last edited by Chip; 01-09-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Oh lord, here we go again.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Which reminds me, a mate of mine owes me Ł20 and another Ł30...
Old 01-09-2008, 12:28 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

am i an arselicker then, as i think Lee is in the right and shouldnt have to debt collect??
Old 01-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

When I say your an arselicker (like lots of peole say you are on here).. Im not referring to this thread... Im referring to this whole forum Seriously,it gets really embarasing sometimes.. but then I think, maybe its just the way you type???
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

am i an arselicker then, as i think Lee is in the right and shouldnt have to debt collect??
not at all... Hence my reply above. This really is hard work.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

westy, chip has FRIENDS

youre confusing friendly discussions with arselicking

these are 2 seperate things

chip is a LOT of things but not a bandwagon jumper/arselicker.

now, go away
Old 01-09-2008, 12:31 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its only hard work because you ride the rainbow bus to school each morning. any normal, sensible person would've seen the true meaning of this post.
Chip

When I say your an arselicker (like lots of peole say you are on here).. Im not referring to this thread... Im referring to this whole forum Seriously,it gets really embarasing sometimes.. but then I think, maybe its just the way you type???
Post some examples, ideally form this thread as it seems to be the one that has triggered you off on this occasion (assuming that Im not giving you too much credit that its merely the first thread Ive posted in since your hero Benni said the same thing so the first chance you had to copy him)

Come on, put up or shut up, cause you look a total twat right now IMHO by having NO basis for this opinion that you claim to be your own, it just appears like you are copying Benni at the first chance you get.
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

can you feel the love on pf today
or is it just a tongue up my bum

Quick Reply: Attn Charlie Chalk/Radders....