General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

whos had bad girlfriend problems???

Search this Thread

Old 21-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default whos had bad girlfriend problems???

My missus and i have been together 7 years and tbh its been shit for last 3 years.
She has bled me dry money and making me really down. Got a quartly phone bill today at £580 from bt and last week had her contract phone bill through for £311. im forever paying out everything for her, fair enough we have 2 kids so she can only work 15 hours a week but she smokes 20 a day that i pay for ontop of her £20 fuel a day her car insurance every month for her to see all her mates!
i think tonight really topped it off i said "I cant afford to keep paying all your bills" and she replied "If you aint got no money what use are you too me?"
Im in a well paid job and we have a lot of luxerys she wanted ie sky HD,Internet,50 plasma,Blueray,ps3.
she also keeps ruining all the cars i buy for her dont look after them.
Ive never been so unhappy in my life but feel if i leave i would have wasted 7 years. obviously im going to have to walk out on the boys as now mother usually always get them.
anyone been in my position and just thought fuck it just start a new.
i pay over £300 week in bills.
Just want to get out

Last edited by Roosie; 21-08-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you mentioned this to your Mrs on a serious level? My guess is she doesn't understand how pressured you feel. Where does her wage go?

If she doesn't appreciate the pressure your under or laughs it off, then quite frankly mate your better off without.

Tim
Old 21-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

punch her full bore in the cunt.

shes treating you like a massive mug, and no offense like, but if she treatin u as bad as it sounds i wouldnt be suprised if some of her "mates" she goes to see are called dante and kamal and have big black cocks.

Last edited by Stavros; 21-08-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:20 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

if you want to go, go, don't fumble

things like the kids, house, etc, are fine, just cancel all the direct debits coming out of your account, empty it and move away totaly

you will have to pay maintainance though, so don't forget that

and if it's your house, then things are going to get tricky as you can't just default on the mortage if you've got money and stuff coming in

think long and hard about it, then do what you need to do
Old 21-08-2008, 07:21 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

"If you aint got no money what use are you too me?"

if she said that in jest she needs a quiet chat, on the other hand, if she meant it, then i think its yourself that needs a chat too.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:22 PM
redrsmk5
Advanced PassionFord User

sorry to hear this mate but surely its better to waste 7 years of your life and walkaway than the rest of it?

If the lads are young they'll will probably want to be with you anyway.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Aww honey, not sure what to say.

First things first, when you have 'good' times are they REALLY good times?

Do the bad ways really outweight the good times?

You really must try to talk to her before you make any harsh decisions. Maybe she has just got complacent and needs a bit of a reality check?

Have you concidered councelling at all?

Good luck with what ever you decide.

Trending Topics

Old 21-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Paulo P
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like she has a really nice attitude if you aren't any use to her if you stop paying for her One of my mates is going through it with his ex wife at the moment and even though they are divorced she still expects him to fund her lifestyle and uses the 2 boys to obtain money from him None of the money he gives her is spent on the kids and she keeps banging on about "her money"

Sounds like your missus needs to get a better job and stop looking for handouts.

Sorry if that sounds harsh.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:25 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

"If you aint got no money what use are you too me?"

This line did it for me and i read no more

If this was said to me i would kick her in the cunt and tell her to fuck off
Old 21-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

2o quid a day in fuel... wtf

Can't be easy.. but personally I would tell her to do one. Based on what you have said, she is treating you like a c*nt mate, and it seems you finally realise it.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

why can she only work 15 hours?
Old 21-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Andy_R
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What a wreckless attitude to money and your relationship, almost seems like she's trying to ruin you - dont let her succeed!
Drastic times call for drastic measures seems like you need to take control of the situation your life your future and fast. Good luck.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:36 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Sounds like a proper money screwing and frankly disrespectful and SELFISH (insert what you like here).

That line though as said above is game set and match for me.

Fuck her off and see how she does without your wage with two kids to support.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:38 PM
rsvmad1
PassionFord Regular

Default fukin bitch

tell ya wat if my miisus wuz like that id ov thrown her out a high rise by now, dont mean to sound harsh or awt but she`s takin u for a mug m8. u might aswell be a doormat! she obviously does`nt love u, if she did she would no ther was summet rong! but maybe she does no an jus dunt give a fuk the list goes on! so my advise to u is get rid! the sooner the better. i no its gona be hard 4 u, 7 years is a long time an not to mension the kids, but she`s obviously not showin u any respect or appriciation she`s walkin all over u! sorry m8 but its time to grow a spine its gota be done! u said u hav a good job so even if she tries to stop u see`in ur kids she has no chance, an just think how much more money u`ll have! u could take ur kids every weekend an spoil them rotten!

i have my own buisness an had ur prob b4, thank fuk there was no kids involved!! trust me m8 get rid! the next thing will be no sex an that is torture!

an if all this is goin on u must be fightin with each other all the time an thats not good 4 ur kids m8! i was lucky i found sum1 that really does love me!!! Now its ur turn

good luck m8

rsvmad
Old 21-08-2008, 07:39 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Stavros
punch her full bore in the cunt.

shes treating you like a massive mug, and no offense like, but if she treatin u as bad as it sounds i wouldnt be suprised if some of her "mates" she goes to see are called dante and kamal and have big black cocks.
i was thinking the same, not as vivid though
Old 21-08-2008, 07:39 PM
focuschivvy

theres loadsa other women out there that wouldnt expect half of what you given her and will respect you so much for it! fuck her off
Old 21-08-2008, 07:43 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

mate, its FUCKING hard god knows i know, but you gotta get out. yeah theres a million reasons not to, and its going to cost time, money and pain, but you gotta do it cos things aint gonna get better thats for sure
Old 21-08-2008, 07:44 PM
rst in breaking
PassionFord Post Whore!!

tbh mate i feel for you, but you said yourself shes making you feel really crappy and the 7 years is whats keeping you together? are you poss holding onto happy memories that are in the past? 3 years of being upnhappy is alot and you deserve to be happy mate, everypne does
Old 21-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Think about what your doing before you do it, as you'll still be subsiding her life style if you do go in maintenance payments, etc. If you feel its totally wrong for you, then work out a way where your not getting to get wiped out, be clever and think with your head and not your heart
Old 21-08-2008, 07:46 PM
focuschivvy

mate, youll leave her and she will think she can find another bloke that will do more than you do? bollocks will she, she will come running back to you when she cant
Old 21-08-2008, 07:47 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by rsvmad1
tell ya wat if my miisus wuz like that id ov thrown her out a high rise by now, dont mean to sound harsh or awt but she`s takin u for a mug m8. u might aswell be a doormat! she obviously does`nt love u, if she did she would no ther was summet rong! but maybe she does no an jus dunt give a fuk the list goes on! so my advise to u is get rid! the sooner the better. i no its gona be hard 4 u, 7 years is a long time an not to mension the kids, but she`s obviously not showin u any respect or appriciation she`s walkin all over u! sorry m8 but its time to grow a spine its gota be done! u said u hav a good job so even if she tries to stop u see`in ur kids she has no chance, an just think how much more money u`ll have! u could take ur kids every weekend an spoil them rotten!

i have my own buisness an had ur prob b4, thank fuk there was no kids involved!! trust me m8 get rid! the next thing will be no sex an that is torture!

an if all this is goin on u must be fightin with each other all the time an thats not good 4 ur kids m8! i was lucky i found sum1 that really does love me!!! Now its ur turn

good luck m8

rsvmad
anyone got a translator?
Old 21-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Dont let her make a mug of you anymore, sit het down tell her what your thinking and feeling and go from there !!! If she isnt prepared to change then move on, your a couple your ment to help each other out . Seems one sided to me
Old 21-08-2008, 07:49 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Roosie
My missus and i have been together 7 years and tbh its been shit for last 3 years.
She has bled me dry money and making me really down. Got a quartly phone bill today at £580 from bt and last week had her contract phone bill through for £311. im forever paying out everything for her, fair enough we have 2 kids so she can only work 15 hours a week but she smokes 20 a day that i pay for ontop of her £20 fuel a day her car insurance every month for her to see all her mates!
i think tonight really topped it off i said "I cant afford to keep paying all your bills" and she replied "If you aint got no money what use are you too me?"
Im in a well paid job and we have a lot of luxerys she wanted ie sky HD,Internet,50 plasma,Blueray,ps3.
she also keeps ruining all the cars i buy for her dont look after them.
Ive never been so unhappy in my life but feel if i leave i would have wasted 7 years. obviously im going to have to walk out on the boys as now mother usually always get them.
anyone been in my position and just thought fuck it just start a new.
i pay over £300 week in bills.
Just want to get out
mate; do yourself a favour and dont waste any more time. Seriously, if your that unhappy, you've got to do something about it.

either sit down and chat and try and resolve it or leave
Old 21-08-2008, 07:50 PM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

She have got a sharp kick to the flaps and helped out the door with a statement like that....
Old 21-08-2008, 07:50 PM
pig
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

tell her to fuck off as said the bitch is mugging you off pal.how old are you?if my fucker said that to me she honestly would have a size 10 stuck in her cunt(shoe,not cock)
Old 21-08-2008, 07:51 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DazC
She have got a sharp kick to the flaps and helped out the door with a statement like that....
very constructive
Old 21-08-2008, 07:51 PM
rsvmad1
PassionFord Regular

Default dick

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
anyone got a translator?
Ear m8 take ya face for a shit ya donkey rape`in sausage jokey, an dont forget to wipe either fukin dog shit breath!

translate that ya hairy cammels 4skin
Old 21-08-2008, 07:54 PM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

Yes, very constuctive indeed. Why should he put up with that crap. I certainly wouldn't and haven't. My ex got told where to go too......

If she wants to bleed him dry financially, she can have a contract of employment too and clean his house. Seems like she's employed as a girlfriend to me.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:55 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

fuck me, the brains of Britain are on here tonight! - for all of those people who would resolve it by "kicking her in the cunt", grow up!

i'm not going to ruin the poor lads thread, he needs advice!

Last edited by LHD220Turbo; 21-08-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Originally Posted by rsvmad1
Ear m8 take ya face for a shit ya donkey rape`in sausage jokey, an dont forget to wipe either fukin dog shit breath!

translate that ya hairy cammels 4skin
oh fuck off you bellend.

On a serious note...If being in a relationship is making you unhappy, then its time to get out.
Old 21-08-2008, 07:56 PM
pig
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

fuck off then fella if you not giving him any
Old 21-08-2008, 07:56 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DazC
Yes, very constuctive indeed. Why should he put up with that crap. I certainly wouldn't and haven't. My ex got told where to go too......

If she wants to bleed him dry financially, she can have a contract of employment too and clean his house. Seems like she's employed as a girlfriend to me.
did you "kick her in the flaps" (your ex) too, as you put it?
Old 21-08-2008, 07:57 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by pig
fuck off then fella if you not giving him any
see above; i already have
Old 21-08-2008, 08:00 PM
iansoutham
OCD Victim

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

fuck me, the brains of Britain are on here tonight! - for all of those people would resolve it by "kicking her in the cunt", grow up!

i'm not going to ruin the poor lads thread, he needs advice!

Well said
andy130
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

mate think about it (if u aint got no money what use are you too me) mate she only wants you 4 money talk 2 her and tell her how you feel and if shes still the same then walk away
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

did you "kick her in the flaps" (your ex) too, as you put it?
I didn't mean physically as in stick your boot in there. I meant it as a "kick in the balls" but for girls....

She needs teaching a lesson and usuall the only way is to hit them where it hurts, quite often the pocket/purse.

Better?
Old 21-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Stavros

you know what me and steve dont agree on ANYTHING apart from opinions on women

i agree TOTALLY, its hard mate, VERY hard but the best thing you could do, even if its for her to fix up and realise how hard life COULD be

spunking 300 bills a week is your kids future mate, thats what counts !!!

time to move in with a mate, your a soft hearted and placid person by nature,,,,, shes taking the dominante rolll,,,,,,, WRONG your the man and need to fix up too mate

EVERYONE takes the piss if they can, thats why we all have bosses ect

your missus aint got a boss and so shes doing what she likes,,,, and your letting her

move out for a bit, show how hard life can be and ANY money given to her, well do that VIA a bank transfer as CSA WILL screw you hard if you have NO proof !!!!
Old 21-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

The people who are saying kick her here and there are talking crap mate and need to grow up !!!

Get all the bills lay them on the table, show her what shes doing and tell her how shes making you feel , If she wants to change bin the contract mobile phone, bin the house phone and replace them both with pay as you go ones . On the other hand if shes not going to change then its time just get out, her taking all the money isnt fair on you and the children

Good luck hope it all works out ok
Old 21-08-2008, 08:04 PM
robertthorpe
PassionFord Regular

as i always see it mate if you aint enjoying life then whats the point in living your life that way! you have to do what you want to do, sit her down speak to her dont argue ,talk it out and it still dosnt work get the fuck out of there!
Old 21-08-2008, 08:04 PM
rsvmad1
PassionFord Regular

Default fuk u bitch

Originally Posted by Punkie
oh fuck off you bellend.

On a serious note...If being in a relationship is making you unhappy, then its time to get out.
ur 1 sad cow! this lads in a bad way an u jus wana bitch! grow up an get a life!

Quick Reply: whos had bad girlfriend problems???