General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

whos had bad girlfriend problems???

Search this Thread

Old 21-08-2008, 08:09 PM
fraser9764
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

jesus wept! PassionFord at its finest
TBH mate i don't know what i'd do, purely coz of the kids. One things for certain though, you need to be discussing it with her and telling her how you feel
Old 21-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rsvmad1
ur 1 sad cow! this lads in a bad way an u jus wana bitch! grow up an get a life!
No dear. I dont. I actually want people to be able to read the advice that's being given. Surely its less effort to type in proper English? Firefox has a built in spell checker if thats the issue.

Roosie has had my input to his issue.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:16 PM
kizzy s1

bad attitude that is i couldnt live with that
Old 21-08-2008, 08:25 PM
MattyRST
Advanced PassionFord User

I fully understand about keeping a roof over the kids heads, but instead of kicking her in the cunt (sorry) you need to sit her down and show her want its costing YOU to keep her, she may unintentionally not know whats she's doing, but if she still comes again with the "i dont give a shit attitude, your no good to me with out money" then i think its time to move on.

I hope you can sort it between yourselves in the best possible way for the sake of the kids
Old 21-08-2008, 08:27 PM
RS 5tu

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Get rid m8, Seeing you kids is the main thing.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what my mate did. He had a very similar issue to you... He was living on about £15 a week spending money, and he was on around 42k a year. The rest went on her... They had 3 kids, but only 1 of them was his. Others were twins she got pregnant with from another fella about a year after they got together. But he reckons they was faily casual then, so let her stay.... They got married about 6 months after the 2 kids were born Stupid if you ask me. Anyways, she was giving him grief becuase he didn't get his 183 qualifying days to get his tax back that year and hence couldn't pay for the holiday to Turkey she wanted. She kicked him out of his own house, and explained that she'd be taking 'her' money from him as usual because they had the 'three' kids together.....

Now, this took months to happen but we found him standing on the aft end at 3am.... Ready to go into the Atlantic.... Luckily me and the XO were on the screaming piss and chose that moment to walk down aft to the smoking 'box'....

He eventually let on what was going on and was given compassionate. He was a faily easy going type of bloke, who didn't really get in folks faces if they gave him shit if you follow. When he got back to the ship about a month later, he told us what he did.

He went to his lawyer and filed for divorce. This froze his freshly emptied bank account.

Meaning she had no cash. He then cancelled all the credit cards etc.

He then opened a new account in his own name at a different bank, put his money in and called the CSA. CSA had already got an application from the missus about it, and calculated he had to pay £560 odd quid. So, he had been giving her close to 2k a month and was in his eyes, rich beyond his dreams!

I spoke to him about a month ago, and she'd sold the house and been moved into a council house. The CSA also reduced his payment to £490 odd and he see's his kid every weekend and 2 week days when he's on leave. He's made up. I reckon he's landed lucky!

Think his divorce comes through soon! He looks alot healthier now I tell you.

Not that I'm reccomending divorce, but in his case he definately came out on top.

Old 21-08-2008, 08:30 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I think it easy for us to sit and say you need to get out mate, but it is true, and i think you know it.

Look on things like this, if you stay, things will never change, and your children will be growing up in a resentful environment filled with arguements and atmosphere.

Seperated will be hard for them, but, think of the spoils you can give them with all your free cash that is not being squandered on phone bills etc.

Add to this, the fact that seperated, you will treasure the time you have with your kids, i imagine day to day things get in the way and the kids are always around, but when you have dedicated days, you'll be more focuses to make the most of the time with them.

Finally, it isn't seven years wasted my friend, it is the rest of your life saved, you are a person too, not just a father, and a a happier father will be a better father.

You live once, make sure it is worth while.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:30 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

whos had bad girlfriend problems???
not me. ive only ever went out with mentally stable sorts and as i have no gold theres nothing for them to dig.
kick the bitch into touch though. sharpish.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:32 PM
kevnoize
RsTurbo crewe ina corna.

Originally Posted by Roosie
My missus and i have been together 7 years and tbh its been shit for last 3 years.
She has bled me dry money and making me really down. Got a quartly phone bill today at £580 from bt and last week had her contract phone bill through for £311. im forever paying out everything for her, fair enough we have 2 kids so she can only work 15 hours a week but she smokes 20 a day that i pay for ontop of her £20 fuel a day her car insurance every month for her to see all her mates!
i think tonight really topped it off i said "I cant afford to keep paying all your bills" and she replied "If you aint got no money what use are you too me?"
Im in a well paid job and we have a lot of luxerys she wanted ie sky HD,Internet,50 plasma,Blueray,ps3.
she also keeps ruining all the cars i buy for her dont look after them.
Ive never been so unhappy in my life but feel if i leave i would have wasted 7 years. obviously im going to have to walk out on the boys as now mother usually always get them.
anyone been in my position and just thought fuck it just start a new.
i pay over £300 week in bills.
Just want to get out
Fuckin get rid mate. probs take a while to get over it but once thats done ur a new man. go out man enjoy urself.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:34 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Rab, nice ending to you're mates story. No women is worth suicide! Glad your mate is doing well
Old 21-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Rab

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
Rab, nice ending to you're mates story. No women is worth suicide! Glad your mate is doing well
He just bought an M3.......

One of those flappy paddle e46's. Mega nice car. The cunt
Old 21-08-2008, 08:43 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Rab
He just bought an M3.......

One of those flappy paddle e46's. Mega nice car. The cunt
lucky bastard, tell him not to pick up any women in it and DONT marry em
Old 21-08-2008, 08:45 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

My advice would be, if your unsure of what your next move is...

dont buy her any more cars, dont pay her insurance, dont pay her fags or fuel... OR her phone bills, if the BT landline is costing that much...call up and get it changed to incoming calls only or barr mobile calls.

simply tell her you cant afford it

her wages will pay her fags, fuel and insurance (if not she'll need to chuck one)

if she doesnt like this, she'll either leave you (then you'll have the answer you already know) or she'll realise your not a mug and start taking responsibility and realise she's not going to get through life sponging from you!

I think firstly she needs a wake up call!

Last edited by vroooom ptssssh; 21-08-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aint it fucked up that a women can screw a bloke over so bad emotionally

ok some blokes do the same also

finding a good girl aint hard but it seems to be alot easier finding a wrong one
Old 21-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

cheers for the advice guys, been speaking to a few friends who obviously know her well they all say get rid and start a new!
if i didint have kids i would be long gone ive veen really close to my boys all there life just seems im going to let them down.
Luckely we are not married and the house is rented so not too many complications. she moans i spend too much money on my car, fair enough i do spend a little on it but im intitled to i work hard. she does about 60quid on fri night on the piss.
Luckely i have good friend round me who has said if it all goes tits up i can stay at his for a while!
Old 21-08-2008, 08:52 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
aint it fucked up that a women can screw a bloke over so bad emotionally

ok some blokes do the same also

finding a good girl aint hard but it seems to be alot easier finding a wrong one
too true Ginge
Old 21-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

also IF you tell her your going dont stand at the door GET FUCKING OUT FOR A FEW DAYS

otherwise she will NEVER belive you !!!!
Old 21-08-2008, 08:53 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

cheers for the advice guys, been speaking to a few friends who obviously know her well they all say get rid and start a new!
if i didint have kids i would be long gone ive veen really close to my boys all there life just seems im going to let them down.
Luckely we are not married and the house is rented so not too many complications. she moans i spend too much money on my car, fair enough i do spend a little on it but im intitled to i work hard. she does about 60quid on fri night on the piss.
Luckely i have good friend round me who has said if it all goes tits up i can stay at his for a while!
Roosie mate; you'll still see the kids; your entitled to that by law; sit down and try and work through things; if that cant be done then move on. Life is too short fella!
Old 21-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Rab

Damn right you're entitled to it mate. You do the hard graft, you should be able to treat yourself aswell as your family. You'll be surprised how much the CSA will take off you.

Deffo be less than the obscene amounts of dosh she's taking off you now!!

Like I say, my mate had £15 a week spending money.

He used to read my old magazines, and borrow movies as he could buy any of his own..... And he was one rank up from me... Now he's pissing about in his M3.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:58 PM
fraser9764
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by matts1
Look on things like this, if you stay, things will never change, and your children will be growing up in a resentful environment filled with arguements and atmosphere.

Seperated will be hard for them, but, think of the spoils you can give them with all your free cash that is not being squandered on phone bills etc.

Add to this, the fact that seperated, you will treasure the time you have with your kids, i imagine day to day things get in the way and the kids are always around, but when you have dedicated days, you'll be more focuses to make the most of the time with them.
too true, When my mum and dad were together and i were a kid, my dad was a CUNT, no 2 ways about it, as soon as he left, he changed, hes still a cunt but not so much
Old 21-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

If a women said that to me, I wouldn't think twice about telling her to fuck off.

Having kids don't help, But if you're unhappy, You need to think of number one.

Hope you make the right choice.
Old 21-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

she does about 60quid on fri night on the piss.
mate where are you these friday nights ???

not being funny but what sort of time does she get in ???

i know a few people whos birds are up to stuff, this is a CLASSIC sign of it mate too

i know a few people who are battarie some girls of there mates whilst either they are at work OR there out on the piss, some of em seeing other birds ect

seriously the things ive seen about ALOT of girls is the reason im glad i got mine, ive been in your situation before also mate and been fucked over in a DEEP way i wont talk about on here

but its the reason why i agree with steve and hes trust of women !

NEVER trust a girl who wants a friday night away from the kids whilst daddy is home, its not natural for any bird to do that ALL the time, now and again maybe

theres things i cant talk about on here, but one day i will fill you in mate, NEVER trust a bird who EVER wants anything,,,, get a bird who just wants to look after you and sorts her self out , they ARE out there, just need to search for them mate

they dont have to look like lesbians either, some cute birds have there own jobs
Old 21-08-2008, 09:08 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
punch her full bore in the cunt.

shes treating you like a massive mug, and no offense like, but if she treatin u as bad as it sounds i wouldnt be suprised if some of her "mates" she goes to see are called dante and kamal and have big black cocks.
Stav, clear concise and to the point as ever ..
Old 21-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
Roosie mate; you'll still see the kids; your entitled to that by law; !
sorry mate but thats not true if not married im afraid !!!

he will have to go to court JUST to be allowed to SEE hes kids, he will need 3 things, contact, access and parental guidence MIN

hes not married so wont get these, this is WHY we have fathers for justice,,, they are fighting this !!!!

the legal system sucks, the CSA ( though thats closed down now btw) will generally only fight the case for people on BENIFITS, when shes working they dont generally care,, its just to reduce benifit claims !!!!

BUT being a good father means it will be EASY and the kids will be asked too and that will help, will cost around 1500 quid to 4000 quid but will be cheeper than marrige AND divorce
Old 21-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Are your kids unusually tanned?
Old 21-08-2008, 09:15 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

didnt realise that my mistake
Old 21-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate ive been there, was a SHITE relationship i should NEVER have started, i was a PROPER mug and REALLY hate that part of my life, hence i never talk about it unless i see other "fellow mugs" and tell them the best way

i wasted 7k in legal fees, ive LEGALLY got half custody too, but theres LOADS of things that in reality i know the answer too

i was VERY much as stupid as Rabs mate,,,, actually even more so as i went back like a PRICK !!!

but IF i never was a cunt i would never be with the bird im with now, ok we have had our issues CAUSED BY ME BTW but im very lucky and happy and aint another bird out there that puts up with my shite she does,,,,, hell ive stripped a engine in the front room, my bedroom is FULL of car parts, a cossie head on the bed side table !!, block behind the sofa and i aint had a cossie for almost 3 years !!!!

also ive just had ANOTHER 4 slick tyres delivered and are in the front room in a pile

roosie there ARE good girls out there mate where YOU can be the shite partner in the relationship and get away with it ( hell im a fat ugly ginger cunt and shes still here,,,,, aint even that good in bed pmsl )
Old 21-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

oh roosie IF she agrees to you having half custody ( offer her money before your in court on the sly) she wont be able to get CSA to claim a penny off you,,,,,,, without YOU claiming the same off her back

50/50 is JUST that, you get the kids friday evening to monday morning ( they go to school mondays) she will be too busy thinking shes got the best hours, kids at school during the week and you have em when she wants to go out on the piss

tell her obv weekends she wants em is cool just like the evening you may wanna take em bowling

PLAY HER just like shes playing you,,,,,,, when she finds out she cant get shite THEN she will be PROPER fucked,,, and you can REALLY spent the cash on the kids !!!

rememebr this is from EXPERIENCE HERE !!!
Old 21-08-2008, 09:40 PM
NoGutsNoGlory
PassionFord Regular

Don't get me wrong but....
By leaving its not like you will start from the beging, you will always be linked with her...

You should realy try to fix the realation with her before leaving.. don't just give up and walk away.

Yes i agree. that sentence about the money was tough to take,, but maybe you 2 just lost a bit yourselfs
Old 21-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Robs Frst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I know exactly what roosie is going on about used to happen to me where I would pay the otherhalfs, bills, cars, insurance and still be ungrateful and get used as a doormat.

We also had a kid, I became Ill, stressed and under pressure the signs where the as I started to lose weight. Luckily she started to realise what she was doing and changed.

The best advice I can give you is tell her how your feeling, the pressure you are under, If she can not take it into consideration, then you have to do whats best for you.
Old 21-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

i was in a similar situation with my eldest 2 kids dad, i was upto my eyeballs in debts for things he wanted, and stupidly got a loan out for him as he couldnt get one himself.

After realising that 2 separated parents would make the kids happier i left and never looked back. Ended up with about 7k of debts which im still paying off now, but ive got 2 happy kids and im now married with another baby

I wasnt married to the kids dad yet we have 50-50 custody and have done for 4yrs now, if she is being a total cow then i would go to court and stress that you do want the kids if that is what you want, people seem to forget that there are plenty of fathers out there who dont want their kids, so if you went in saying you wanted half custody then it could well happen, its not all sided towards the mother these days, its whats best in the interests of the children involved.

She is bleeding you dry and she is getting away with it, probably knowing exactly what she is doing to you, and also seeing how unhappy she is making you.

You would IMO be better off on your own and no doubt you would be 300x happier than you are now suffering cos of her sponging off you.

Best thing to do is sit down, tell her how unhappy you are etc then see if anything changes, if it doesnt then walk.

Hope you get it sorted
Old 21-08-2008, 09:51 PM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Stu,

Me and Becky recently split up after 11 Years. It was a really bad break up which ended with me not going to her nans funeral, calling her a cunt and leaving her, because of the lies and her constantly kicking off at me for no reason.
Now I am in the worst place I have ever been, I left all my mates, I stood out of the way of my family. Now she is off out loving life, and I am here without a room sleeping in the conservatory in my mum and dads house.
If you love the girl. Fight mate, fight for the sake of the kids. Sit her down, take her out for dinner and tell her you got stuff on your mind. Talk it over and see what decision you come too.

I know its probably a soppy answer buddy, but 2 months on from becky I go to bed every night with her the last thing on my mind and wake up every morning with her on my mind. Keeping busy dont help as home has so many memories of us and so does town as we did so much together.

If its worth the fight, do it mate. Do it for you both and the kids.
If its time to move on, do it, Again for you both and the kids.

Times will be hard, but I am told the future brings happyness.

Take it easy mate.
Lee
Old 21-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Dicko&Sarah
so if you went in saying you wanted half custody then it could well happen, its not all sided towards the mother these days, its whats best in the interests of the children involved.

Hope you get it sorted
thats RUBBISH im afraid !

women USE there kids as a tool just as blokes use money and a soldier uses a gun, a mecanic uses a spanner

first time i went to court i had SOO many lies about me, the fucking tosser in the room was rubbing her hand when she was crying just talking any bollox that came into her head

the ONLY reason why i DID get half custody is that week i PICKED HER UP ON CHRISTMAS FUCKING DAY so i could see my child WITH HER NEW PARTNER and she was ment to be dropped off the same day BY ME, she never showed up till 3rd of jan !!!!

when i REFUSED to give her back she went BACK to court with a loads of lies got a court order based on me threatening her ect ect ect for ALL these days, THEN i refused to hand her back and the following day i was arrested

i went to court and she said about all the threats i done,,,, but fucked up the way it happened and was different to her statment, she became flustered as the judge mentioned it and so she started the water works, the judge then REALISED the nutter she is

said the child NEEDS a stable parent so im gonna award half custody, if you have time to look after her longer i would recomend you see about longer,,,, but i couldnt

UNTIL she done all this,,, the judge was SOO on her side, saying " a child needs her mother "

he was a PROPER cunt, he was fucking rubbing her fucking hand,, i was gonna stick hes paper knife in it and stick the old cunt to the table !!!!

half custody for fathers is only possible if the women is either NUTS OR you get her to agree

i went to court HOPING to get contact, maybe access and perental responceability,,,, i was given half custody LEGALLY , my barrister couldnt belive it and said " its cause she fucked up and forgot her own lies"

i even got the charges of failing to adhear to a court order dropped AND affray,,,,, which is where she claimed i went round hers with my mates and bats on christmas day telling her to stay away.... judge asked why it took her til the 3rd at 2pm to WALK into a police station and report it
Old 21-08-2008, 10:08 PM
s1cab

Originally Posted by Stavros
punch her full bore in the cunt.

shes treating you like a massive mug, and no offense like, but if she treatin u as bad as it sounds i wouldnt be suprised if some of her "mates" she goes to see are called dante and kamal and have big black cocks.

Old 21-08-2008, 10:13 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

My missus and i have been together 7 years and tbh its been shit for last 3 years.
She has bled me dry money and making me really down. Got a quartly phone bill today at £580 from bt and last week had her contract phone bill through for £311. im forever paying out everything for her, fair enough we have 2 kids so she can only work 15 hours a week but she smokes 20 a day that i pay for ontop of her £20 fuel a day her car insurance every month for her to see all her mates!
i think tonight really topped it off i said "I cant afford to keep paying all your bills" and she replied "If you aint got no money what use are you too me?"
Im in a well paid job and we have a lot of luxerys she wanted ie sky HD,Internet,50 plasma,Blueray,ps3.
she also keeps ruining all the cars i buy for her dont look after them.
Ive never been so unhappy in my life but feel if i leave i would have wasted 7 years. obviously im going to have to walk out on the boys as now mother usually always get them.
anyone been in my position and just thought fuck it just start a new.
i pay over £300 week in bills.
Just want to get out

been there done that got tshirt. I have 2 kids also. Cant say too much on here but thers a few close mates on here including stu@msd and ginge and AJ who will testify what i been through and where i am now.

Completely re-built my life in 12 months-hard going but it can be done. Since my split in july last year i have a new girlfriend, a new barrats house i moved into in march this year and a little one due in 3 weeks time.

BUT, if you love her but its just issues like this then stay
if you dont love her and its the issues you have to go,

your kids will eventually pick up on stuff.

Last edited by The Sludge; 21-08-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Paulo P
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sorry but lol at the advert I'm not sure how that's going to help
Old 21-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

thanks for all the support. im going to have a good talk with her tommorrow tell her she needs to buck her ideas.
shes going to have to make a lot of sacrafises if shes going to make me happy.
Old 21-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

She made you happy at some point or you would never of married her. Remember that.

Benni.
Old 21-08-2008, 11:04 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thanks for all the support. im going to have a good talk with her tommorrow tell her she needs to buck her ideas.
shes going to have to make a lot of sacrafises if shes going to make me happy.
Mate

Keep the boys and send her back to her mothers, you've worked for it, you've paid for it, you keep 'em and get rid of her.

She'll be thinking, like you are, that she'll have the boys, the house, the lot and you'll just have to pay for it.

The last thing she will be expecting is her marching orders, get her sent home and see how she likes that.

The money you will save on the phone bills alone will pay for child care.

And the irony is, she will have to pay you maintenance
Old 21-08-2008, 11:06 PM
tore_tj
Cossie Paranoia

Had girlproblems the last six years. Was happy couple of years then it went all down from there.. We found out we shouldn't try any more so I got myself a new girl. Best girl I've ever met. She's even into cars. And what happens when I tell my ex about it.. She starts crying and wants me back. Me being the biggest fool, know I've still got feelings for her and leave my new girl for her. Then I find out things are just the same and make the right desicion to tell her that I can't take it anymore. Just came off the phone from telling her.. It ended with her telling me: "I don't wanna live anymore.." then she hung up.. My advice is to start thinking about yourself. Be selfish. You can't make everybody happy. Unless YOU are happy..

Quick Reply: whos had bad girlfriend problems???