General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Current financial situation.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
chip i was basing what jim said about how HE sees it, dan understood what i ment but you never
I understood what you meant fully, I just also understood that what you meant was in fact total bollocks.

Hope that clears it up fella
Old 12-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Mind you, its when you werent there she did most of her moaning
(with the gardener, the pool boy, the paper boy, the milkman)
roflol
she was once such a perfect mother and wife she hit 38 and the midlife crisis and bio clock and changed overnight dumped the kids and went of tick tocking and no doubt cock sucking lol.
loopy is not the word kids haven't seen her in nearly 6 years strange things these female hormones and the breeding cycle
Old 12-08-2008, 02:16 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt J
Well the reason I'm looking for a driving job is because I dont like being around people, I'm not mentally or emotionally stable enough to last 5 minutes in a Mcdonalds or BK

You're 100% right in what you say though, you need the motivation to better yourself, I've never had that. I just do the job I'm employed to do, unfortunately in this day and age hard work isn't enough, you've got to show drive and ambition and want to be better than everyone around you and get to the top, if you dont then you are considered defective.
sorry to hear this matt but i can see now that you will more than likely spend the rest of your life ploding along moaning that you dont have this and that and how the world has fcuked you over and owes you something...i know people that have done jobs they fookin hated doing but had to put food on the table... my mother one of them and believe me you have more respect for yourself when you finish a days work knowing you worked hard.
Well why not motivate yourself then...they do courses for this ya know
Old 12-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Mitsy FQ
roflol
she was once such a perfect mother and wife she hit 38 and the midlife crisis and bio clock and changed overnight dumped the kids and went of tick tocking and no doubt cock sucking lol.
loopy is not the word kids haven't seen her in nearly 6 years strange things these female hormones and the breeding cycle
Genuinely sorry to hear that she abandoned the kids like that.

I cant think of anything that would make me respect any woman less TBH (although the fact she slept with you comes close )
Old 12-08-2008, 02:18 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

roflol
So you wouldn't recommend getting married then?
Old 12-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by DanCossie
sorry to hear this matt but i can see now that you will more than likely spend the rest of your life ploding along moaning that you dont have this and that and how the world has fcuked you over and owes you something...i know people that have done jobs they fookin hated doing but had to put food on the table... my mother one of them and believe me you have more respect for yourself when you finish a days work knowing you worked hard.
Well why not motivate yourself then...they do courses for this ya know
I worked on a cheese farm, that was pretty awful, and I worked in mcdonalds as a lobby assistant cleaning the toilets and tables etc, so I could afford to buy myself a decent computer to further my knowledge of programming when I was doing my A levels.
Was worth every burger filled turd I broke the back of to get round the u-bend when I look back now, but was pretty grim at the time
Old 12-08-2008, 02:19 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by lead_foot
dont set him off

Very sorry to hear that Tony though...i aint seen my Dad for 3 years now...so i know its tough for a kid to be through this.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:20 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

I worked on a cheese farm, that was pretty awful, and I worked in mcdonalds as a lobby assistant cleaning the toilets and tables etc, so I could afford to buy myself a decent computer to further my knowledge of programming when I was doing my A levels.
Was worth every burger filled turd I broke the back of to get round the u-bend when I look back now, but was pretty grim at the time
I used to work at a fcuking Starburger that all my mates used to always go in and get ripped to shit to get some extra coins when i was 15/16, but worth it now as set me in good sted to work hard..although i spend all my time on here
Old 12-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lead_foot
won't be doing that again ,I have my heart set on heather mills but she won't return my calls roflol
I don't have a problem with marriages it's divorces I don't like
marriage is wonderful it's the living together that's hard
Old 12-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i worked at a bowling alley to buy my orion and convert it to a turbo

i worked training traffic wardens to pay off the 20k i was in debt from doing drugs when i gave up cars

i worked at halfords to pay my morgage,,,, for 3 fucking years might i add

ive had a few jobs, we all had them..... though i was in " more " magazine when i worked in a bowling alley so i was sort of famous and still get free drinks there
Old 12-08-2008, 02:25 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

I already know someone who has done jobs they hate, me

dont lecture me about hard work, come back to me when you've handballed 10-12 ton of steel everyday 5 days a week for 5 years, then tell me about it. I dont and never have had a problem with graft, I have a problem with people treating me like a cunt simply because I want to be left alone to get on with the job rather than play "climb the ladder" like every other soft cunt, in the end thats what cost me my last job, and since then I've been trying to find a job where I can be left to get on with it which is why its taken so long, of course I could take a job picking/packing for Ł5.52 an hour, but I wouldnt last 5 minutes with the cunts working there.
for the record i wasnt lecturing you merely giving life experiences i have had to try and get you to change your way of thinking... i dont have any friends at work..they are merely people i have the decency to say hi and goodbye to everyday. my friends are outside of work.

If you want to be on your own sign on the dole..get a 1 bedroom bedsit and stay at home everyday watching trisha and jeremy kyle ..
Old 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
alistairolsen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I already know someone who has done jobs they hate, me

dont lecture me about hard work, come back to me when you've handballed 10-12 ton of steel everyday 5 days a week for 5 years, then tell me about it. I dont and never have had a problem with graft, I have a problem with people treating me like a cunt simply because I want to be left alone to get on with the job rather than play "climb the ladder" like every other soft cunt, in the end thats what cost me my last job, and since then I've been trying to find a job where I can be left to get on with it which is why its taken so long, of course I could take a job picking/packing for Ł5.52 an hour, but I wouldnt last 5 minutes with the cunts working there.
I can see both sides, Ive doen some pretty nasty jobs to make enough to get my flat, and probably will again! I know what you mean about just getting on with stuff tho, I used to work in a sawmill, earmuffs on for 8 hrs of the day and just firing stuff thru. It was basic labour, but I was good with the machines, took pride in the accuracy of my work and it down to the ground suited the kind of unsociable cunt I am!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
dumped

I'm just glad that Tony's life experiences have not made him bitter....

Matt J, life is a competition and you dont want to compete, unfortunately that will lead to no prizes - simple. Completely your choice and understandable, again I hope I am not judging.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dumped
I'm just glad that Tony's life experiences have not made him bitter....

Matt J, life is a competition and you dont want to compete, unfortunately that will lead to no prizes - simple. Completely your choice and understandable, again I hope I am not judging.
I'm not a little bit bitter I am a lot bitter roflol
be a very long time before i entrust my life and the kids inheritance to another women and quite rightly so imo
if i had married the first women I shagged after my divorce you would all call me stupid

Last edited by Turbosystems; 12-08-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:34 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

I'm not a little bit bitter I am a lot bitter roflol
really i honestly never would hve guessed
Old 12-08-2008, 02:34 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

theres plent of money to be had just gotta go out there and get it. hard work and plenty of hours and anyone can make a decent living imo. better of getting out there and earning some more than sitting at a computer moaning about it.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DanCossie
really i honestly never would hve guessed
it is very hard to tell Dan I do hide it well
Old 12-08-2008, 02:38 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Your numbers look correct to me, but please dont let facts get in the way of a debate with the uneducated SUN reading mass public

the correct quote chip is "never let the facts get in the way of a good story"

i've got to the bottom of page 5 so far and its been intresting reading so far, i wonder if i will have to come and rescue c&b from this double teaming unfairness from chip and jim, while everyone else is manovering like politicians deciding who they are going to side with when the killer blow arrivies
Old 12-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

chip are you married and is there a mccains micro chip
Old 12-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate dont think ANYONE is talking sides,,, if i complained about the price of my travel to work i would be told its cause i drive like a cunt in a impreza as a daily driver and not a 106 1.1

its easy to pick on people sometimes,,, when it comes to money ANYONE with a fast car can be picked on in seconds EASY
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM
dojj

Oh look, a months money for the mortgage, 750 quid, shall we put that in the bank for a rainy day?

Nah, bollocks to it, we'll buy a trendy glass panel for the bath

https://passionford.com/forum/general-car-related-discussion/212525-glass-experts-bathroom-glass-question.html
i've got to this bit now

although i do agree it is very funny in hindsight, the fact that they've shelled out a few quid and now the bathw ould look a much better place shouldn't be something to complain about

if they were shelin out money for a quick profit like some twats on them telly make over programs, then i'd be right there with teh pointing and smirking

you've said yourself that you don't own property as you prefer to live with mates as you don't want to be around for the long term so how can you etll what's going to look good in your house

ok, back to the reading agian, i may come back to seeing things from your side of the fence, but at the moment i'm staying firmly on the c&b side (but probably because they've spent lots of money on fancy gardening and stuff rather you you and your bit of wilderness resembling prehistoric rainforests )
Old 12-08-2008, 02:55 PM
alistairolsen

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
i've got to this bit now

although i do agree it is very funny in hindsight, the fact that they've shelled out a few quid and now the bathw ould look a much better place shouldn't be something to complain about

if they were shelin out money for a quick profit like some twats on them telly make over programs, then i'd be right there with teh pointing and smirking

you've said yourself that you don't own property as you prefer to live with mates as you don't want to be around for the long term so how can you etll what's going to look good in your house

ok, back to the reading agian, i may come back to seeing things from your side of the fence, but at the moment i'm staying firmly on the c&b side (but probably because they've spent lots of money on fancy gardening and stuff rather you you and your bit of wilderness resembling prehistoric rainforests )
he does own his own house fella, he just doesnt live in it!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

roflol

VERY sorry to hear that Tony.

Can't imagine how tough that was
Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

this thread has EVERYTHING a proper passionford thread needs

Ginge talking bollocks
Chip knowing more than everyone else
Jim(me) acting a cocky tw@
Dojj posting drivel
mitsy moaning about women

WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR

Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 PM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Phil........
Old 12-08-2008, 02:59 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally

Ginge talking bollocks
Dojj posting drivel

typical day on PF
Old 12-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ginge talking bollocks
Dojj posting drivel

Glad I'm not involved.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Chip

you've said yourself that you don't own property
Ive never said that on here, as ive always owned property since before I registered to use this website, long before in fact.

Have you been reading a different internet to everyone else or something?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Ginge talking bollocks
Dojj posting drivel

you mean jim TRYING to be a cocky twat but actually being up hes arse for NO reason due to him admiting hes the least paied in hes office by 20k a year ???
Old 12-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Chip

you mean jim TRYING to be a cocky twat but actually being up hes arse for NO reason due to him admiting hes the least paied in hes office by 20k a year ???
Can we get an english translation on that sentance please?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

ginge, thats what "acting" means

and thats not exactly what i said

anyway i hve a confession, im not currently sat in that particular office, im currently sitting in the bromley council offices, it's somewhat of a different atmosphere hence i've been on PF all day and done zero work
Old 12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Ginge talking bollocks
Dojj posting drivel

Quality!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

ginge, thats what "acting" means

Old 12-08-2008, 03:10 PM
dojj

back soon as rory the racing car is on pmsl
which episode was it?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

read it slow and understand perhaps or is this another one talking down to me to make there own lives feel better inside ?

im a REAL person remember, bad spelling and gramer i couldnt give 2 fucks about

i KNOW what i ment and am RIGHT in what i said

you cants PERSONALLY call the average as YOU look at something 35% more than you earn

the average generally YES,, but the comment " i look at the average wage of 50k" when you earn 30 dont makes sence, skilled is also not the point either as the average wage can be anything if you keep taking away other factors to make is sound better overall

average wage should be REAL,,, no change there and MOST people in london PER PERSON dont earn 50k or more

thats not shite... its reality
Old 12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
kennyA
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by **Claire**
I didn't realise that this happened in the UK till I read it a couple of weeks ago.....

"Foreign power firms are buying cheap North Sea gas from Britain in the summer and putting it into vast storage facilities on the Continent.
They then refuse to pipe it back to the UK when it is needed in the winter, effectively rationing supplies and pushing up prices.
The UK is vulnerable to these strong-arm tactics because we have such tiny gas holding facilities that we cannot store cheap North Sea gas in the summer for use in the winter. There is enough storage to supply the country with gas for only 13 days, compared with 99 days in Germany and 122 in France."

I know it's only part of the problem but why don't we just build bigger gas storeage so that we aren't being held to ransom for Gas supply in the winter? Wouldn't that make more sense and wouldn't it have some impact on Gas prices??
Mmm, I wonder...
why not just leave it in mother natures tank, it's free space.

Don't sell so much to Europe, keep it for the UK. Does that sound so daft?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

which episode was it?

gets a dent noig chris repairs again

was on the phone so missed some of it
Old 12-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by kennyA
Mmm, I wonder...
why not just leave it in mother natures tank, it's free space.

Don't sell so much to Europe, keep it for the UK. Does that sound so daft?
thats actually not a bad point tbh, such a simple solution to a problem too

Quick Reply: Current financial situation.....