General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Regarding those rumours...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 10:08 PM
AndyBrew
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doby
reminds me of the shit i used to write whilst pissed.

Step away from the keyboard
so you used to be pissed but not now, sounds like denial to me, I've been hear for a long time i don't need to hide behind a persona, nice try boy
Old 01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
AndyBrew

come on chop chop you numpty...

Last edited by AndyBrew; 01-08-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:16 PM
AndyBrew

hello?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:21 PM
AndyBrew

sorry everybody, but this tuner worship pisses me right off, Reyland are without doubt one of THE premier tuners of cosworths in the UK if not the world fact! however for whatever reason he has been caught out with a slightly dodgy past, fact. This to me I don't give a fuck but the fucking ass wipes that want to lick his ass are pathetic and need to get a life, if this was a story about a fringe tuner just starting up or whatever the same wankers would be shooting him down in flames over the same issues.....

wake up and smell the coffee for fuck sake?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:25 PM
AndyBrew

come on there's plenty watchin this thread surely somebody has something to say???
Old 01-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

All I can say if that if what Martins done is dodgy then I have a 1st class ticket booked to hell

Surprised the internet rumour bandwagon hasnt yet found him guilty of the closure of Longbridge.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:34 PM
AndyBrew

why do you mention longbridge?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:46 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Who cares anyway. Obviously too many nosey fookers on here and in the car scene that like to cause shit and drag things on by the sounds of it. Judge people on face value and you cant go far wrong.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:48 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

why are people giving a toss in the first place about what might or might not have happened in someone elses past?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Dan16v

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
hello?
i dont know if you were aiming that at me or not but ass licking? you are very much mistaken, i have never met martin, nor am i going to in the near future, i never mentioned once in my tuppence that martin was a legend or an arsehole because i dont know the guy, i know of the guy and ive seen his reputation grow and grow and never be questioned, i never knew about his past until i read it but who gives a fuck, its HIS past nobody elses, i wasnt ranting about martin, i was ranting about "stephtell" mate.

if it wasnt aimed at me then by all means gimme one of these

Dan.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
why are people giving a toss in the first place about what might or might not have happened in someone elses past?
Gossip monging innit, They got cock all better to do than chunner shit about other people.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:03 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
sorry everybody, but this tuner worship pisses me right off, Reyland are without doubt one of THE premier tuners of cosworths in the UK if not the world fact! however for whatever reason he has been caught out with a slightly dodgy past, fact. This to me I don't give a fuck but the fucking ass wipes that want to lick his ass are pathetic and need to get a life, if this was a story about a fringe tuner just starting up or whatever the same wankers would be shooting him down in flames over the same issues.....

wake up and smell the coffee for fuck sake?
some people might look like they are arse licking but they are not,its just to some martin is a very good freind and not just a tuner.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

No ones offered me a cuppa yet. this isent a freindly place.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:31 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

option 1
open the thread again and spend time and effort cleaning up the useless posts
option 2
keep it locked and carry on on another thread
option 3
stop it altogether and carry on as normla
option 4
ban someone else
option 5
get a life
option 6
etc, etc
Old 01-08-2008, 11:32 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

wats option 7
Old 01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

all this has got abit boring, if i was in martin's postion i wouldn't be even trying to explain myself i think its quite clear what 99% of the uk think of him and im sure he owes no one an apology on here? but fair play to him for trying to get his point across to a very small number out of the thousands he knows
Old 01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by m_nettleship
wats option 7
pmsl
Old 02-08-2008, 08:04 AM
StephTell
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

DAN16V you haven't met me neither but that doesn't seem to stop you from posting all sorts about me?
Old 02-08-2008, 08:16 AM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wats option 7
Limit Dojj to only posting ten words per thread

Personaly I dont care what any of you lot have done in the past or doing right now....if it doesnt effect me then why should I be bothered? Life is too short to be sat behind a pc getting stressed over things that dont effect you.

Altho if anyone is doing sommot dodgy that I could benefit from please feel free to pm me
Old 02-08-2008, 08:47 AM
dojj

wats option 7
turn off the internet
Old 02-08-2008, 08:58 AM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

how i do that
Old 02-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

wats option 7
If Dojj is involved, getting everyone in a wrestling ring and having a Royal Rumble
Old 02-08-2008, 09:17 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now i dont know Martin that well,infact ive only met him once,i dont need him for anything to do with my cars as i own a diesel nowadays but i for one think Martin was right to explain the situation, afterall something like that could possibly damage a business owners reputation beyond repair.

The fact that a "nobody" has come forward to stir things and wont produce thier real name,evidence,witnesses or anything to substatiate thier claim to whats right or wrong with Martin story (which we have to believe the truth untill proved otherwise) is a bit more than strange to say the least, its also wrong in my books.

Would you believe it that if they wanted to start trouble,it worked, sssusanrs has at best created an audiance that has started 3 threads now just for people to argue and trash each other,at worst,tried to burn the rep of a good tuner,the fact is who ever this sssusanrs is at very best,until proved otherwise is just a TROLL.

I believe that Jay was correct in locking the thread aswell,because in the end it was just an arena for a shouting match.

Last edited by st3v3; 02-08-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:24 PM
mercury grey minter
PassionFord Post Troll

I'd like to know why MARTIN is refered to as MARTOON?
I know he's not from Newcastle.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by R5FORD
stil going

i dont really care about martins past but its just annoying how people that dont even know him will stick up for him.. and even more annoying that martins friends that are saying he is being 100% truthfull.. how the hell do you know he is being 100% truthfull? becasue he told you this same story 10 years back? and then again with that susann bird how do we know if shes telling the truth or just shit stirring..we dont. bottom line is.. If you were not with martin and in on the doddgy dealings with him back in the day you dont know what he did and what happend. so stop saying whats the truth and what isnt.

Like i said i couldnt give a fuck about Martins past, I was planning on dealing with him but i kept chaning my mind about the gearbox so ddint deal in the end. my view is neutral.

100 % agree with you
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Received 119 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
i dont really care about martins past but its just annoying how people that dont even know him will stick up for him.. and even more annoying that martins friends that are saying he is being 100% truthfull.. how the hell do you know he is being 100% truthfull? becasue he told you this same story 10 years back? and then again with that susann bird how do we know if shes telling the truth or just shit stirring..we dont. bottom line is.. If you were not with martin and in on the doddgy dealings with him back in the day you dont know what he did and what happend. so stop saying whats the truth and what isnt.
I take exception to what you have written. You are saying that I could be lying, that's fair enough (btw I am not!). BUT I value true friends and I DON'T lie to them, so you getting annoyed that they may be supporting me by lying too properly pisses me off.

Lying and the additional charge of time wasting?.. Look in the mirror!

Your words have consequences, publicly apologise to my friends or feel them.

My main reason for coming clean was to give the folk that have been fed the bullshit from other sources an alternative perspective.

Last edited by Martin-Hadland; 02-08-2008 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 PM
dojj

martin:

this seems to be a classic case of the following saying that my dad is very fond of quoting to me when i've done something wrong:

every tale has 2 sides
there is your side of the story
their side of the story
and what the judge decides has happened

well done for coming clean about a bit of trouble you've had in the past but i think i would be lynched if i told some of the stories me and my accosiates used to get up to, so i don't, other than to say "it wasn't me"

get to bed and be fresh for the morning
Old 02-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by StephTell
Seems like people believe what they want to believe so posting one's side to the story won't do anything for those rumours BUT Jay closing the post with the statement that Martin has stated his case so it's done with now is very very dodgy....

I don't agree with the tone of some of the reply's either; why the need to swear and insult everytime something is not to your liking? An intelligent argument adds credibillity, calling someone a jealous Cunt does not.

Regardless of whose right or wrong: an issue this sensitive shouldn't be closed IMO.
Whats your reason for wanting to leave threads open which don't concern you? Or is your main interest in life Defamation of character?

I don't know Martin, never met him in my life and never will do but his "status" on here has clearly backfired when it should be of benefit to him.

I don't know why everybody on Passionford seems to think they have to justify themselves to somebody on the internet. Christ on a fucking bike.

I posted a picture of a bears penis in one of the threads I think thats a hell of a lot more mature than some of the shit going on in the rest of the site.

Tim

Last edited by Rick Astley; 02-08-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

martin no mater what you tell people OR prove there will be some who will never belive you,,,, remember we judge people based on our selves,,,,,,,

i heard the rumour about you are ment to have both been the reason for cossie insurance and that was the same time bruces car was nicked,,,,,, has thats what who ever said it was hinting to

due to SOO many people knowing you and bad news being the one thats remembered,,, its not gonna change a thing IMO im afraid to say but im guessing its more down to you being fed of up hearing it for all this time that you posted

though HONESTLY i belive it time served,,,,,, you done it and sorted things out which is what the system is about

time to move on peope

Last edited by Ginge !; 03-08-2008 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:11 PM
broadmoor

Originally Posted by martin-reyland
I take exception to what you have written. You are saying that I could be lying, that's fair enough (btw I am not!). BUT I value true friends and I DON'T lie to them, so getting annoyed that they may be supporting me by lying too properly pisses me off.

Lying and the additional charge of time wasting?.. Look in the mirror!

Your words have consequences, apologise to my friends or feel them.

My main reason for coming clean was to give the folk that have been fed the bullshit from other sources an alternative perspective.

I aint licking yer ass as i dont like phil collins or lookalikes...But do youself a favour and forget the internet bollocks that keyboard warriors get there kicks from..

Who cares what went on in the past(apart from a handful of people that dont even know you)....its the Past.

You seem to be doing well now so enjoy it....

ps..You never did ring me back about those wheels you messer
Old 02-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by broadmoor
ps..You never did ring me back about those wheels you messer
Did you get sorted? I don't remember the enquiry
Old 02-08-2008, 10:18 PM
broadmoor

Did you get sorted? I don't remember the enquiry
The 9 1/2's that my mate needed..at the time comps were going thro there change of supplier thing...you mentioned it would take a while , we gave up waiting

ps..Yes all sorted now
Old 02-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by broadmoor
The 9 1/2's that my mate needed..at the time comps were going thro there change of supplier thing...you mentioned it would take a while , we gave up waiting

ps..Yes all sorted now

I do now remember, some times you just can't get what the customer needs ... Sorry!
Old 02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
broadmoor

I do now remember, some times you just can't get what the customer needs ... Sorry!
No problem...Will glady use you again as i need some more Comps that are standard sizes soon
Old 02-08-2008, 10:24 PM
focuschivvy

some times you just can't get what the customer needs ... Sorry!
thats what my missus at the brothel always tells me
Old 02-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
martin no mater what you tell people OR prove there will be some who will never belive you,,,, remember we judge people based on our selves,,,,,,,

i heard the rumour about you and A1 are ment to have both been the reason for cossie insurance and that was the same time bruces car was nicked,,,,,, has thats what who ever said it was hinting to

due to SOO many people knowing you and bad news being the one thats remembered,,, its not gonna change a thing IMO im afraid to say but im guessing its more down to you being fed of up hearing it for all this time that you posted

though HONESTLY i belive it time served,,,,,, you done it and sorted things out which is what the system is about

time to move on peope
Only martin and a couple of others less than what you can count on one hand know the whole truth fact and IMO its beneficial to all concerned in the doings it stays that way
Old 02-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Is this bollocks still going on!...........

I thought this would of been last weeks chip wrapping by now, obviously not.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:56 PM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

Heard all the stories over the years, and tbh i couldn't give a fook
Mind you i like the one, but cant remember the details to well, but it involved Martin laying Steve out pmsl
Old 02-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by POPEYE
Heard all the stories over the years, and tbh i couldn't give a fook
Mind you i like the one, but cant remember the details to well, but it involved Martin laying Steve out pmsl

Another rumour that's untrue!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:06 PM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

I know martin, thats why it made me laugh