General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Work for your dole money.....about bloody time!!!

Search this Thread

Old 21-07-2008, 08:11 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
fuzzy youre missing the point, they dont need to do a job, they only need to get paid a salary.

it's the costs involved in paying someone benefits and managing that thats expensive
yes but paying someone (subcontractor) to do the job willl also involve overheads and managers and the need to make a profit .etc
im sure the with amount of civil servants labour have employed doing increasingly pointless jobs since forming the government could be restructured to manage this system without having to employ a new tier of management and middle management to over see it.

Last edited by fuzzy; 21-07-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:07 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think they should scrap the benefits system altogether unless someone is proven totally incapable of doing any kind of job they shouldn't get a penny, there was a woman on the TV this morning saying she hadn't worked for 5 years as she had ME and was too tired to get out of bed, real fat cow she was, managed to get herself to the fridge!!! Those that are too tired to go to work should try my job, 13 hour days up to 5 times a week!! All I see all day is doley scumbags gambling my hard earned taxes, they come in and spend all day in the bookies then moan that the Government don't give them enough to live on. I hate the lot of them, why should anyone get a free ride? The world doesn't owe them a living, the sooner the better in my opinion.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:11 PM
SortedCossie
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by truthordare
All I see all day is doley scumbags gambling my hard earned taxes, they come in and spend all day in the bookies then moan that the Government don't give them enough to live on. I hate the lot of them, why should anyone get a free ride? The world doesn't owe them a living, the sooner the better in my opinion.
fcukin well said. i reckon the weatherspoons pub chain will see their takings half...
Old 21-07-2008, 09:20 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Oh and I forgot to add, the ones that are off work for 10 years with depression, get a frigging grip on yourself!!! Why does your mood stop you going to work. Jesus Christ,I'd love to interview that lot, I would say, "so why exactly are you so LAZY that the thought of going to work makes you cry".
Old 21-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Chris69
Advanced PassionFord User

glad to hear this, havn't read the full article but its about time certain people started sorting themselves out rather than saddling up on peeps that actually get off our asses avery day to earn a living.
Ive worked every day weekday since i left school, i don't feel hard done by, more pissed off if truth be told
Old 21-07-2008, 09:25 PM
feverkane
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so the lazy b****ds should get a job and work, im sick of paying tax to fund their lifestyle.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i hate seeing scummers and bullshitters getting more than me, having an easy life and could gladly go to work. i hate getting a hand out (if you call it that) i would LOVE to get back out there and work like i was before. i get royally shafted by the DSS and they talk to me like im shit on your shoe and they havent got a clue. i hate being on it but right this moment i have no choice. if i could get a job at home i gladly would. but every where u look working from home. you either get conned or have to put up money first which is bollox straight away. they fuck around saying oh we havent got your Dr's letter through or some other crap to which they then find it sitting in another dept. every couple of months this fucks me. cause when they dont get it they remove you from the list and i dont get my piss poor money through. it might not be much but it stresses the fuck out of me not getting cause 1 im thinking i cant pay my bills 2 i have Ł0 nill to my name 3 thinking im going to have to waste time and money calling the fuckers to find out whats going on. they stopped my money once cause i couldnt get 6miles to see "their" Dr for a medical. i suffer with panic attacks and agoraphobia. so no chance of getting there. the choice a home visit isnt allowed till you have to cancel the appointment anyway and then send a dr's letter. which they like to loose. and takes weeks sometimes to sort back out.

but i also hate people who just tar everyone with the same brush of being a scummer and a lazy cunt when there is people who are genuine.

i get Ł68 per week. thats all nothing else at all! i dont "qualify" for anything else no rent or any of that bollox paid. yes im living at home again so i understand that but i used to pay Ł50 week when i worked to my parents. i was on Ł300 - Ł500 a week before and if anyone thinks im dossing it then go fuck yourself. cause funny enough you do notice a big difference in pay lol. i have debts like anyone and thats pretty much what my BIG Ł68 pays off. i mean fuck me i used spend more on a friday night than i get now. i get pissed off at perfectly fine people who sit there and borrow money off people or doss and money about being skint. (even people who dont get state money) cause it winds me up that i would gladly go get a job right now cleaning bogs if need be if i could get out proper and do a full days work. (obviously i would be getting a decent job just saying) i used to work 7 days a week sometimes from march to september so im not work shy. and that would be full days too maybe half day sundays. at one point i worked 9am-5pm then 6pm-11pm then 12-4am. that was when things were tight. but i still worked. and hate getting the shit stick now lol

i understand something needs to be sorted like but i wish they could sort out the genuine people from the wankers who familys claiming like Ł30k-Ł40k a yr. its just soooooo fucking messy

Last edited by Diamonds.; 21-07-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:30 PM
feverkane
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its a different matter tho if they are generally disabled and have the medical results to prove it like my dad does, as he's becoming paralysed due to a nerve disorder called neuropathy caused when he broke his back at work in three places.

but there is a theiveing jobless git next door to me who hasnt done an honest days work in his life, hes on drugs, broke into my car, and is always in trouble with the police. he doesnt deserve an easy ride.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

but when things are mental issues as mine (im not ashamed of it and couldnt give a fuck on others opinions about it if its slating me) you get tarred with the same brush as all the scummers because im not in a wheelchair or shitting and pissing myself in bed all day. if somoene said there you got job doing whatever and you get fairly decent money from doing it at home ill do it straight away. ive licked fucking envolopes and done questionairres for 1p etc and there a waste of time tbh. but i still give things ago. i dont get free dental or all that other shit. ( i could but i cant get there lol)
Old 21-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

I think they should scrap the benefits system altogether unless someone is proven totally incapable of doing any kind of job they shouldn't get a penny, there was a woman on the TV this morning saying she hadn't worked for 5 years as she had ME and was too tired to get out of bed, real fat cow she was, managed to get herself to the fridge!!! Those that are too tired to go to work should try my job, 13 hour days up to 5 times a week!! All I see all day is doley scumbags gambling my hard earned taxes, they come in and spend all day in the bookies then moan that the Government don't give them enough to live on. I hate the lot of them, why should anyone get a free ride? The world doesn't owe them a living, the sooner the better in my opinion.

I'll vote for you as Priminister

I'm utterly pissed off with having my ass taxed off and for what ??
Millions of spare pounds to give to some third world shit hole when we can't even look after our own old people and genuinley sick

Ask about dropping taxes and the government bleat on about shutting hospitals etc but still find the cash to give to freeloading cunts.

I work around 60 hours a week and my Mrs has to work part time as well because so much of my money get syphoned off by that thieving tosser Gorden Brown, we have two kids and get next to no help because we make the effort and go to work.

Mark
Old 21-07-2008, 09:51 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by V8 EsCos
I'll vote for you as Priminister

I'm utterly pissed off with having my ass taxed off and for what ??
Millions of spare pounds to give to some third world shit hole when we can't even look after our own old people and genuinley sick

Ask about dropping taxes and the government bleat on about shutting hospitals etc but still find the cash to give to freeloading cunts.

I work around 60 hours a week and my Mrs has to work part time as well because so much of my money get syphoned off by that thieving tosser Gorden Brown, we have two kids and get next to no help because we make the effort and go to work.

Mark
Thank you the biggest problem now is that this country is turning into one that is full of third world scumbags. Before anyone starts bleating racism at me its not, most of the people who are acting like third world scumbags in (what used to be) our fair country are British born and raised and think that it is ok to steal and kill for the things they desire. As soon as both sets of parents have gone I think we will be gone from here and will never look back!! England belongs to the Scum now, let them keep it.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:54 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by Matt J
What a fucking ridiculous comment, mind you, coming from someone that can only manage to rustle up enough brain cells to work in a bookies I expect no better.
Really? Except that I manage the Business not just work it, so you think that feeling sorry for yourself that much that you can't work is ok? I don't think it is my brain cells that are at risk here. Also I can manage to conduct myself without the use of swear words in a rational post.

Last edited by truthordare; 21-07-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What a fucking ridiculous comment, mind you, coming from someone that can only manage to rustle up enough brain cells to work in a bookies I expect no better.

He has a fair point though
You may as well be pissed off and depressed at work than pissed off and depressed at home.

Mark
Old 21-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

depends on the job you was signed off on. not good if you got depression and fancy taking your passengers to their death when you decide to end things.

depression gets used waaaaaay to much. "i had a bad day at work, im well depressed" "i cant go to the pub this weekend i gotta work im well depressed" thats is just life which people should deal with. some people have things and situations that relaly fucks them up and thats their business so if they cant work then thats whats happens.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:58 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

You may as well be pissed off and depressed at work than pissed off and depressed at home.

Mark
This is true. Your weak mind doesn't stop your body working (I'm a girl btw ) The thing is depression is all too easy, I was involved in a serious motorbike accident a few years ago and went through a real bad time coming off the painkillers, my doctor tried to sign me off work with depression and post traumatic stress. I decided that to do that would be the end of me so I pulled myself together and went back to work as soon as I was physically able (2 months after) then again, I "only work in a bookies" so its not hard lol.

Last edited by truthordare; 21-07-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

FPMSL now thats crap

my mind stops me and my body from working. am i a scummer?
Old 21-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

This is true. Your weak mind doesn't stop your body working (I'm a girl btw )
Sorry Debs, I should have read to the bottom of your post

As for not working due to depression
You could sweep a few leaves up without being a danger to anyone else......

Perhaps you need to change your diet
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=83n3X0S_lFE&NR=1

Mark
Old 21-07-2008, 10:55 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

problem is kids bringing up kids imo
Old 22-07-2008, 07:15 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

I hope you never suffer a serious mental health problem. but if you do, come back and post about it so I can take the piss.
You must have missed the bit about about my doc trying to sign me off from work, if I had taken that bait who knows how long I would have been off sick. It really is mind over matter, Depression.............Its all in the head, I just had somebody give their notice, she had been off work for years with "depression due to her financial state" then she got a job with us, if you are depressed or stressed you shouldn't go into a job where every day is highly stressful, anyhow, after 10 weeks she went back on the sick then gave notice when we wouldn't pay her sick money. All I can say to you sad depressed people is, don't sweat the little stuff, isn't life too short to be sat at home crying about how bad your life is? There are people far worse off than all of you.
Old 22-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
ever wonder why sometimes you get people doing totally pointless jobs for the council that seem like a waste of tax payers money?
And theres plenty of them at EVERY council. 5 a day co-ordinators, nappy co-ordinators, promoting using piblic transprt officers etc, etc.

Could save billions on the tax bill if we got rid a few of these.
Old 22-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Mark
I think you are failing to make the differntiation between the mental illness called depression, and people feeling a bit down, there is a MASSIVE gulf between them.
Old 22-07-2008, 09:47 AM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by Chip
I think you are failing to make the differntiation between the mental illness called depression, and people feeling a bit down, there is a MASSIVE gulf between them.
Its a funny thing, maybe its become unacceptable to say that you are depressed because its so acceptable to use as a way to get out of working? Maybe I don't understand because I'm a glass is always half full sort of girl, but surely if you looked around you at other people that are so much worse off you would think maybe your own life isn't so bad. Lifes too short, you only get one crack at it, live it and enjoy it, unless you have an illness that means you physically cannot get about, nothing is so bad that you can't take life with both hands and run with it, I had a 6 year relationship break up not so long ago, I was heartbroken, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, no concentration at work, was on another planet a lot of the time, I pushed away those that cared about me most and one day I shook myself and thought that this wouldn't last forever and began to live my life as I should, lo and behold, I didn't die from it, the sky didn't fall in, I just went through a rough patch. Came out the other side, a little bruised and battered but still went to work everyday and my world didn't stop. I met and married a lovely man, who is everything to me, things happen for a reason you just have to find out what the reason is. Depression only gets you if you let it.

Last edited by truthordare; 22-07-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 22-07-2008, 10:01 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

everyone who signs on the dole should automatically be made to turn up at 8am have an hour of job searching with someone in the job centre then go out and clean the streets, and if they cry off ill then they should go to a job center doctor who will then decide wether they should be given their money for the week or not. you will soon find either a hell of a lot of people getting proper jobs or our streets will be cleaner. its a win win for society imo
Old 22-07-2008, 11:08 AM
blahblahcarsblah

I agree with Debs to an extent but not the ME comment it is a real illness I know someone personally that has it she still works (has a very understanding employer) but sometimes it's really difficult for her she fights it though because she doesn't want to end up on benefits.

On topic I think this is a really good idea but like a lot of people have said never going to happen too many people shout about their human rights.

I read a quote on the BBC site about this story from a young bloke been out of work for 4 years he said 'why should I have to do work for money I'm entitled to and I need to live on' I think that sums up the whole problem really it's peoples' attitude!
Old 22-07-2008, 11:13 AM
alistairolsen

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

agreed, one is rational self pity, the other is a debilitating mental condition. Sadly doctors are equally guilty of failing to make the distinction, administering prozac to everyone whos had a bad day and makes an appointment. Suddenly half the population are on medication for depression and are convinced they have an ilness. Very dangerous practice IMO
Old 22-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Chip

Well I think you've just proved you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about mental illness, well done.

I suppose people with parkinsons and dementia should just "pull themselves together" as its only in their head
Same for anyone with attention disorders, they should just concentrate more.

Anyone with schizophrenia should just stop hearing voices, after all they arent really there and its all in your head.

Hell even people with premature ejaculation should just hold back a bit.

God its all so easily solved when you know NOTHING about it
Old 22-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Chip

Its a funny thing, maybe its become unacceptable to say that you are depressed because its so acceptable to use as a way to get out of working? Maybe I don't understand because I'm a glass is always half full sort of girl,
No, you dont understand because you are TOTALLY uneducated about mental illnesses, its got nothing to do with your opinion on a glass and everything to do with the fact you are simply too ignorant of the facts to justify making any comments.

Ive got the same outlook on life as you, I never let stuff get me down, and fuck knows like most people ive been through plenty, HOWEVER the difference between me and you is I actually understand a bit about what mental illnesses are, luckily like you Ive never suffered one myself, but I have got some education on the subject so I understand why telling someone with a mental condition to pull themselves together is so fucking stupid, its a bit like telling people who are in a wheelchair to stop making a fuss and get on with it, they cant because nerve or brain damage doesnt let them, they cant walk because their own mind/body wont let them, and the same goes for someone with a mental illness.

You need to get into the mindset of where these people are, take severe agrophobia for example, these people will be as unable to put their feet outside the door, as you are to put your hand into an open fire.
You KNOW that if you put your hand into an open fire something bad will happen, so you dont do it, they KNOW just as much the same thing if they step outside the door.
Ok so they might be wrong, and you might be wrong, possibly stepping outside the door isnt so bad, and possibly putting your hand in a fire is fine too, but trying to convince someone to do something they KNOW is bad for them, isnt easy.

If your own brain is utterly convinced of something being true (like you with putting your hand in a fire) just exactly how do you teach your own brain something different, given that any decision you make, is based on what your brain knows in the first place anyway?
Old 22-07-2008, 12:07 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

The thing is, depression isn't Parkinson's or Alzheimers is it? they are actual illnesses, as is schizophrenia, depression is merely a state of mind. I understand what you are saying chip, but I don't think pumping people full of drugs and allowing them to stay at home wallowing in self pity helps them one bit, classic example is the girl who just left my company, maybe if she hadn't been off work for years she may have been better equipped to cope, she will probably be on sick for the rest of her life when she is perfectly capable of working, she worked well for 10 weeks and when she was asked to do a bit of overtime she went sick saying she couldn't cope. She can work, just doesn't want to. many people playing the depression card are the same, I have no doubt that there are genuine cases out there but there are too many sicknotes to believe in them all.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:23 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Well I think you've just proved you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about mental illness, well done.

I suppose people with parkinsons and dementia should just "pull themselves together" as its only in their head
I never said I had knowledge of mental illness but I have seen a lot of life and have seen a lot of perfectly fit people off work because of depression. Imagine somebody in world war 2, saying, I'm sorry, I need some time off work because I'm depressed, wouldn't have happened and times were a lot harder then than they are now!! imagine not knowing if you would be fed, or if your house would still be there when you got home, or losing your kids as they had to be moved away, people used to have a can do attitude to life, where did that go? There are too many excuses for people living off of the taxpayer and as thread topic the sooner it stops the better. Just out of interest Matt j, are you off sick with depression at the moment?

Last edited by truthordare; 22-07-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

No, you dont understand because you are TOTALLY uneducated about mental illnesses, its got nothing to do with your opinion on a glass and everything to do with the fact you are simply too ignorant of the facts to justify making any comments.

Ive got the same outlook on life as you, I never let stuff get me down, and fuck knows like most people ive been through plenty, HOWEVER the difference between me and you is I actually understand a bit about what mental illnesses are, luckily like you Ive never suffered one myself, but I have got some education on the subject so I understand why telling someone with a mental condition to pull themselves together is so fucking stupid, its a bit like telling people who are in a wheelchair to stop making a fuss and get on with it, they cant because nerve or brain damage doesnt let them, they cant walk because their own mind/body wont let them, and the same goes for someone with a mental illness.

You need to get into the mindset of where these people are, take severe agrophobia for example, these people will be as unable to put their feet outside the door, as you are to put your hand into an open fire.
You KNOW that if you put your hand into an open fire something bad will happen, so you dont do it, they KNOW just as much the same thing if they step outside the door.
Ok so they might be wrong, and you might be wrong, possibly stepping outside the door isnt so bad, and possibly putting your hand in a fire is fine too, but trying to convince someone to do something they KNOW is bad for them, isnt easy.

If your own brain is utterly convinced of something being true (like you with putting your hand in a fire) just exactly how do you teach your own brain something different, given that any decision you make, is based on what your brain knows in the first place anyway?
spot on!

i go through a vicious circle. i had panic attacks which led to agoraphobia which gets me depressed. thing of not driving which i love, going work which weird but i loved, and seeing my mates or going on the piss gets you the fuck down. trapped in my bedroom 24/7 kinda makes ya feel a bit shite. when im home alone im constantly thinking shite im gonna peg out no one is here to help if that happens. it kinda takes a toll on you being 24/7 wired all day thinking the worse. i dont want it. i know im not gonna die ive had these for nearly 3yrs in total from the beginning of the little attacks. but something in my head WONT be rational. i know im ok but something wont click inside my head. and its hell. i dont like it and wouldnt wish it on anyone. yeh its not a brain eating disease or whatever but its still my own personal hell. every day is a battle. if i get good days i can get to the shops ok. if ive had a few drinks i can get further but thats no life. i try my best to get it sort it some days its great other days i do think whats the point im gonna be a prisoner and thats the depression kicking in again and then i feel more panicy and have a really bad day. its crap i hate it.

when i went for CBT with a shrink it helped a lot and i was getting further in progressing i need to go back but got to wait up 6months to see someone again. if i had the money i would pay someone to sort me out. i want to see this bloke thats kinda near me but costs Ł600 for 3hr session but i know a couple of people that he has cured. but i just dont have the money to do this and with Ł70 a week and bills it aint possible.

anyway the shrink asked me what could of triggered the problems most its a shock that brings them on. but with me it seems its been anger and a few "problems" in my life just building up. best way to describe is like a pressure cooker its builds up but if u dont have a valve on top to let it out it will blow. i kept/keep anger in which aint good that was a big thing towards my attacks also the fact which it all came out is ive seen all my grandparents that i was very close to die of cancer. one of my grandparents died walking back from posting a letter and never came home, one of my brothers died in a car crash ive been in a car crash, a plane crash, a bombing, ive seen a mate getted killed, i caused my stepdad to have tumour on his leg when i was kid due to me causing him an accident, ive had cancer myself, my job i was in for 10yrs was finishing, i became self employed only to get majorly ripped off, i was ina relationship that i didnt wanna be in, i live in a house that needs sorting out majorly that would drive you nuts on its own but cause i cant get out it makes things worse..... and relax so yeh i had a few problems than your average bad day at work kick me up the arse lol

its not a case of get your head out your arse get sort yourself out. lot of people play the depression card but a lot dont unless your in the situation you cant say what they should do and how they should deal with it.

Last edited by Diamonds.; 22-07-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Chip

The thing is, depression isn't Parkinson's or Alzheimers is it? they are actual illnesses, as is schizophrenia, depression is merely a state of mind. I understand what you are saying chip, but I don't think pumping people full of drugs and allowing them to stay at home wallowing in self pity helps them one bit, classic example is the girl who just left my company, maybe if she hadn't been off work for years she may have been better equipped to cope, she will probably be on sick for the rest of her life when she is perfectly capable of working, she worked well for 10 weeks and when she was asked to do a bit of overtime she went sick saying she couldn't cope. She can work, just doesn't want to. many people playing the depression card are the same, I have no doubt that there are genuine cases out there but there are too many sicknotes to believe in them all.
So let me get this straight, depression isnt an illness its merely a state of mind?

can you defince the difference to me please between a mental illness and a state of mind, and why you think depression fits the "state of mind" description not the mental illness one?

And you say "there are genuine cases out there but there are too many sicknotes to believe in them all"
Genuine cases of what? Depression you mean? Genuinine in what way as I thought you just said it was purely a state of mind?
Old 22-07-2008, 12:44 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Hell even people with premature ejaculation should just hold back a bit.
nice one chip, i might try that
Old 22-07-2008, 12:44 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

ROFL
Old 22-07-2008, 12:58 PM
truthordare
Omnomnomnom

Then it should annoy you as much as it does me that there are thousands of people off work, diagnosed with depression and claiming benefits that have absolutely nothing wrong with them? Diamonds must be trapped in a living hell as must you, but your next door neighbour (as an example) could be just too lazy to work so goes to the doctors and gets diagnosed with the same thing, thats what I'm saying, I don't understand why there are so many cases of something that nobody understands or can prove, I have had lots of staff go off with depression for a week!!! It hacks me off no end that lots (not all) use it as an excuse for a holiday from work. I never said I was a mental health specialist either, I'm a Bookie, speaking of which, I had better go and do some work.

Last edited by truthordare; 22-07-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 22-07-2008, 01:35 PM
JimmyBoy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

What about the birds who drop thier knickers, get up the duff and then get an easy life for the next x years ?, there just as bad, and take more of our taxes!

If YOU make the descision to have a baby, then YOU should ensure that you have the means to support it, and not rely on the state to do it.

Slightly off topic I know, but still, I know a lot of girls like this and it really pisses me off.

Quick Reply: Work for your dole money.....about bloody time!!!