General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Savage Russian Doormen: Not Work Safe

Search this Thread

Old 20-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i go all over the place tbh, i dont go up west much,,, infact i aint been for a year or so now and aint been out on a night out for months either

i was stopped from going in destinys in watford cause i stopped some dick from punching my mate as the old bill put out ID about the door staff over the radio,,,,, and they was cool and polite and FINALLY after realising that we was cool let us in

be polite and they will be cool in 90% of the time,, infact be polite when you see them and they tend to remember that and you can get away with stuff too

ive been chucked out for doing gear a few times and even then i was never dealt with rude,,,, that was in road house in covent garden and he even let me back in to find me jacket !

dont get me wrong ive been bared from a few places,,,, alot infact but ive discovered most of it was a little or allways down to me
Old 20-06-2008, 09:36 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Watched it and have to say, you have a group of blokes who are used to a scuffle smacking unexpecting blokes.

As said, some people ain't fighter, or at least, aint used to it. No wonder they go floor bound when they get a smack out of the blue.

Plus, they aint likely to get up and attempt to attack a group of blokes on their own or with a mate?

And it dont matter if they are skinny either, some of the hardest bastards I know are average joes, infact two guys I know are hard as nails and to be honest, one of them puts the fear of god into you when he looses his rag, only seen it once, but jesus, never seen a man change, and never seen so many big blokes surrounding go deathly quiet. and not want to be involved.
Old 21-06-2008, 09:56 AM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !

i was stopped from going in destinys in watford
I used to go here loads when I lived in Stanmore, used to get the Destiny bus up from Harrow.

Had a few rows in there...lol
Old 21-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

fookin crazy
Old 21-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
I used to go here loads when I lived in Stanmore, used to get the Destiny bus up from Harrow.

Had a few rows in there...lol

have rows everywhere though,,,,, its part of the drinking culture im afraid