General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

do you work for redline? shame on you

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 04:48 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default do you work for redline? shame on you

because you are putting scantily clad ladies on the covers on your magazine which is directly leading to gun and knife crime and the degeneration of youth society today

and i said so when i called the radio station to complain about it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/radio/pr...me/index.shtml

then click listen again

then listen to the cath and eddie show for today from about 5.20 this afternoon for about 20 minutes

then get back to me

alternativly, call the radio station and say "pali" asked you to call to discuss the issues on 02072242000
Old 12-06-2008, 04:48 PM
dojj

but you need to listen to the interview from some bloke who wants to run as a canditate for hammersmith first
Old 12-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i cant be arsed to listen, but wtf you on about?

and we not had birds in the mag for ages, unfortunatley
Old 12-06-2008, 05:34 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
because you are putting scantily clad ladies on the covers on your magazine which is directly leading to gun and knife crime and the degeneration of youth society today
Wrong mag mate! Been years since Redline did that!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:34 PM
dojj

apparently he was looking at a copy from january 2006 with 2 girls spreadeagled over the bonnet of a green car

but the other guy was on about lads mags such as loaded, and nuts, and then he said "and redline!" and i was like "wtf?"

so i called up and said "wtf yo uon about? are you saying that the root cause of young lads stabbing themselves up is because of reline magazine?"

and then i was on about other stuff and mentioned that we'd had this "nekid women" discussion only the other week, mentined that my mrs gets embarresed if i am reading fhm so i don't read it in front of her or junior, etc, responsiblilty and why blame the mags when other peole buy them, aimed at the young lad market, who leave them lying around, my old dear is embarresed when mtv base is on, etc, etc
Old 12-06-2008, 05:35 PM
dojj

i made them points to him but he pulled out a mag from jan 2006
Old 12-06-2008, 05:38 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

He's got a point though. When I see a picture of a lady in a bikini I go and get a knife and attack my settee in a sexual frenzy while shouting "Take that you filthy bitch!" and crying.

Trending Topics

Old 12-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Jamie@FastFord
Jamie @ Fast Ford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just tried listening to it, and I gotta say it bored the pants off me!

What a waste of 20 mins of my life!!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:54 PM
dojj

but if government bods are claiming this is the case, and are preaching this sort of thing to the masses, who are they going to listen to?
the mag for the "youth" or the politicians who are making the world a better palce for our babies?
Old 12-06-2008, 06:12 PM
nickscunny
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

what about page 3 girls and the daily sport etc.......

how the hell can scantily clad birds on mags be responsible for "yoof of today"........

Its lack of disapline (sp) in schools, homes and society today. Kids are running wild because parents either aren't bothered or have there rights taken away....

A few examples.....

My mrs has a woman working for her and her 19 year old son hasnt had a job in his life, both his parents are minimum wage and he scrounges off them like fook. His mother just makes up excuses as to why he hasnt a job and shields him all the time.

A woman i unfortunatley know of has a 3 year old girl who is 5 stone(!!!) she cant be arsed to look after her properly. She sends her to the kitchen to get food for herself while the lazy bitch sits on her arse watching jeremy kyle or goes to McD'S or chippy coz she cant be arsed to cook. She works 2 days a week but even thats a struggle for her. Her daughter is Bolshy and cheeky and says she wants her kid to grow up loud and brash and to stand up for herself. Not timid and quiet.

A few lads who are well known in my town as wasters and retards. Both of them have been in and out of prison most of there lives, its the way they are. Mostly for petty stuff like driving offences and such but one has been sent down for Car-jacking and battery.

As the generations grow up and spawn new offspring, each new generation gets more out of control, the government treat offenders like they are sick patients. If you do wrong in india for example your punished, if you do wrong here you get a re-habilitation program. The punishment doesnt exist....

I worry what kind of life my 4 year old is growing up in and i can only hope for the best....