General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Performing Rights. What a joke... really!

Search this Thread

Old 29-05-2008, 10:17 PM
cris
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

may be a silly question but does it make any difference if its only on a talk radio station?

ive filed three of these letters next to the empty yogurt pots and banana skins but under the empty bottle is that the right place for them?
Old 29-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Billabong
Unfortunately, you're wrong Ginge (playing the radio for employees is classed as 'public performance').

I probably did miss your point Stu, regards them wanting two bites of the same cherry - it doesn't seem fair, but it's the way it is....

theres a amount of employees rule though im sure, and its under 3 people im sure,,, which hes stu's staff level aint it

i agree about the paying twice,, but its the same as computer licences too,,,, pay for windows for one machine NOT the person,,,,, same with car tax,,,,, you can only drive one car at a time,,, why need to pay tax 4 times for 4 cars

same with no claims too,,,, goes on one car, get another car and have to start off again, this one REALLY pisses me off tbh as its back on the same " can only drive one car at a time anyway " rule !
Old 30-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Paulo P
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My mate is a hotel owner and he's had this and they've gone as far as dect collection agencies now to get money out of him. He doesn't play any music anywhere in his hotel though and they still won't have it
Old 31-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Magnex20011
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No my mate owns a barber shop and he has to pay... and they check. This country is seriously becoming a joke. . .