General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Broken Noses (Your experiences)

Search this Thread

Old 25-05-2008, 09:04 PM
lozi
My Cossie Ate My Money

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i broke my nose on a trampoline about a year ago, i did a front flip and knee'd myself in the face

i just left it and it sorted itself out, my mates rekon my nose it now bent but i think its straight still
Old 25-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Lo@der
Passionford Thread Killer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ginge, I get the idea your abit of a tough falla.

or just unlucky??
Old 25-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by T28 RST
I broke mine 8 years ago in work

Went to A+E and hey looked at it and says it was broken, come back in a week.

They cant do anything as the swelling can hold it in place and they might not see the break.

Went back and they set it (was knocked out for a few hours), got home the same day and was told i could go in the shower with this thing on my nose to keep it in place.

In the shower i went and the fucking thing fell off resulting in me going back to the hospital and getting it set again.

I came out with a plaster cast on my face, accross my fourhead and accross my cheeks, taped round the back of my head.

I looked like i had been in a major car smash
pmsl any pics? bet you looked like a viking
Old 25-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Lo@der
Passionford Thread Killer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Slevin,
Just have a fiddle with it in a day or so when the swelling drops abit, should sort of clunk back straight-ish.

Oh and a word of warning, dont strain to much on the shitter for a while after or it will piss with blood.
Old 25-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by loader5710
Ginge, I get the idea your abit of a tough falla.

or just unlucky??
no, just get beat up alot pmsl

tbh its just cause i never back down from a row,,,,,, but i get REALLY drunk and wasted when i go out and OF COURSE nobody can fight when there drunk

think its cause im very loud and confident, i also tend to back my mates up like a idiot and get in fights too,,,, though ive stopped doing that now
Old 25-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

some cunt lamped me in a club back in 2000, my nose ended up touching my cheek as i didnt see the fucker coming, he just walked up and twatted me...
i went into the bogs and straightened it myself to a degree but its fucked

fookin blood everywhere and i get a ride to the hospital in the club manages new audi s3 lol

went back for a checkup and the sugeon cracked it back into place. ive since had septo rhynoplasty as i couldnt breath properly out of my nose as a result - this was 2 years later, fookin grim op and now its the same, its like i always have a cold etc - pisses me off i tell thee.

i had a copper come in when i was in the hospital and pressed charges as i knew of the prick that done it, and got 2k in a compo payout, but that was before i found out i had to have the op - that was worth 5k+

i have a small scar from where the skin split, and 4 small scars from the op (the chisel each side at the top and bottom lol) and the cunt still aint straight

ah well....
Old 25-05-2008, 11:59 PM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

Keith's nose has been broken that many times that he can sometimes sneeze and it breaks....

He has a pic on facebook at the minute and you can clearly see a shadow where his nose breaks!
Old 26-05-2008, 12:02 AM
purple_fiesta
No longer a ford owner ..

Broke mine a couple of times, worst time was when I was climbing a tree pissed and all the branches I had hold of snapped I landed on my shoulders and my knee caps hit me in the nose, serious nose breakage ive never seen anyones nose bleed as much as then, it was like a tap! Hospital just gave me a card saying id banged my head lol, had surgery to straighten it!
Old 26-05-2008, 12:07 AM
lozi
My Cossie Ate My Money

Originally Posted by purple_fiesta
my knee caps hit me in the nose, serious nose breakage ive never seen anyones nose bleed as much as then, it was like a tap!

sounds alot like what happened to me, i had blood absolutly all over me.

it was late at night so i had to go to a local travel lodge and tell them i had just had a kickin so they would let me in to clean myself up
Old 26-05-2008, 12:22 AM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rsmat
had mine broke 7 ish times just push it back straight and leave it first time is allwaya worst tho
7 ish times? I think You need to sort yourself out mate. Thats not just a coincidence.
Old 26-05-2008, 12:25 AM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Slevin Kelevra
cheers andy!

just fuckin right pissed off cause it was an unprovoked attack. i never go looking for trouble.
Patience is a wonderful thing though mate.