General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Part No for RS500 lower rear spoiler.

Search this Thread

Old 14-04-2008, 02:34 PM
cossie350
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part No for RS500 lower rear spoiler.

Does anyone have the above as i would like to check mine is a genuine 500 one before i put it in the for sale section.

Many thanks.
Old 14-04-2008, 02:37 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

ps. Not a for sale add
Old 14-04-2008, 02:43 PM
cossie350

Now now, if i was up to them sort of tricks i would have mention ive all ready got some bits in there for sale.

Bugger

On a serious note genuine question if anyone has the answer please.
Old 14-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Billy Sasterd
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

An expert will be along shortly..........................

Who will probably tell you that they are just exactly like the one's that have been cut out by hand with a stanley knife................. and that they are exactly the same except the genuine one has a C after the part number ............. which is utter BOLLOCKS........
Old 14-04-2008, 03:47 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

heres the part no for an original one

also check the cut out - it should have a mould mark like this around the top edge

and should also have a mould imperfection on the top drivers side - it looks like a water swirl in the rubber.

despite what has been said above, the non cut out ones have the same part no but without the c on the end.

I took all these photos and have owned both types so no second hand internet stories here - just hard facts, they are the same shape.
Old 14-04-2008, 04:03 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

meant to say its stamped " type 0195C" for a 500 one and "type 0195" for the standard one as the pics are crap

I can let you have the Ford part numbers for both types as well but these dont appear on either spoiler so not much use really.
Old 14-04-2008, 04:16 PM
cossie350

Thanks mate couldnt have wished for a better answer .
Old 15-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Billy Sasterd

Ask Daz Barber and Shaun about the difference that I showed them at Cumbria between the 2 types....................

AKA........Yet another RS500 wannabe expert who can't afford an RS500.

So many RS500s ............ and even more experts...............

Originally Posted by a.k.a
heres the part no for an original one

also check the cut out - it should have a mould mark like this around the top edge

and should also have a mould imperfection on the top drivers side - it looks like a water swirl in the rubber.

despite what has been said above, the non cut out ones have the same part no but without the c on the end.

I took all these photos and have owned both types so no second hand internet stories here - just hard facts, they are the same shape.
Old 16-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Billy Sasterd

Now where have all the experts gone.................................
Old 16-04-2008, 08:26 AM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Another constructive and helpful reply by you as always, even when presented with the proof you are still in denial.

Just like your partner in crime you always know different but never back it up with any evidence, and as per the norm you throw in some personal insults which seem to make you feel better about yourself and just confirm what others say about you.

I am sure
Old 23-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Billy Sasterd

Well I did prove it ......... but I guess they won't put their heads above the parapit cos there is still the pm gang and I believe you are now part of that lol. They know I can stand on my own 2 feet and don't need to be part of "the gang"

Anyway, you are just still hurting cos I took you to County Court and WON na na na na na!!!

A new pair of shoes from M&S.................. £49.99

A bunch of flowers from Tesco ...................£3.99

Taking AKA to Cardiff County Court and seeing him get his wallet out in front of the judge and pay me £100...................

FOOKIN' PRICELESS....................... :O)

Another constructive and helpful reply by you as always, even when presented with the proof you are still in denial.

Just like your partner in crime you always know different but never back it up with any evidence, and as per the norm you throw in some personal insults which seem to make you feel better about yourself and just confirm what others say about you.

I am sure
Old 23-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how comes all these threads turn to crap slagging matches when you turn up billy?
Old 23-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I dont get this. AKA tries to help out and you start slagging him off?

Is any of his info incorrect or is just personal grudge? If something is wrong, point it out otherwise STFU!

Last edited by Andreas; 23-04-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 23-04-2008, 01:01 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

we have history gents, as do many many people with this person. Do a search on his threads on Passionford and then mine and you will see the type of character I am and the type he is. He is also banned form the RSOC website over his many antics.

Theres a thread somewhere on here about our day in court over a set of genuine 500 splitters he won off me on ebay - he seems to think that he won the case,when the end result was they actually cost him more than if he had not taken the matter to court, he still ended up owning them, and I still have no CCJs to my name. In my 40 years this was the first time I had ever had to step into a court.

Our ebay feedbacks also tell a similar story, mine is glowing, where as I am about the fifth person he has taken to court on ebay alone !!!! if you read his feedback.

No doubt we will have another rant on here as he likes to have the last word, seems to make him feel good about himself.
Old 23-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Billy Sasterd

Well unfortunately, I always speak the truth and some people don't like that. Yes I did get banned from the RSOC but only because I lost the f*ckin useless chairman and spares reman officer their jobs and I cannot abide two faced lying c*nts .........................

And I always take worthless lying no mark turds to Court.............. and I have not lost one yet!!!

And here is the proof yet again for the doubters whether or not I won the case.

Does it say that I lost?????????

NO................ WHAT YOU SEE IS A N24 ORDER OF JUDGMENT FORM IN MY FAVOUR!!

So there YOU go again .............wrong yet again as you are with the lower splitter. The only thing that is a genuine RS500 splitter, is a genuine RS500 splitter, plain and simple!

Best save up your groats and then you can buy an RS500 and become a proper PM gang know all cock.

And all your PF buddies are jumping to your defence .........awwwww how nice.

Move along folks ............................. nothing of any interest here lol
Old 23-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

So are you going to point out to us all what the difference in your eyes is? Or are you just going to spout usless shit no one on here gives a fuck about?
Old 23-04-2008, 05:56 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i had a gen one next to a 2.0s one so i could make a template for the cut out.there are a few differences.hard to tell unless both together.
Old 23-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BILLY SASTERD,i dont know you or a.k.a so im not jumping to his defense,what im saying is you go on other people posts with your sniping and opinions and ruin another persons thread.
and as for your outbursts,it just makes you look a class a knob jockey really.

any way im not ruining this thread any more.so see you next time on another ruined thread
Old 23-04-2008, 07:17 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Consistant ranting reply as usual, the world and his dog are always at fault, and he is the poor old victim every time.

The form clearly states the judge rejected the claim, and he arbitrated a mutually acceptable solution - as a result £95 of the claimants £495 was refunded instead of over £600 claimed for and the case was dismissed - not won. It cost more than £95 to make the claim, and no costs were awarded.

With regard to the rear spoilers I have provided photos and numbers based on my own experience, if anyone can show similar to prove I am incorrect then alls well and good.

It must be remembered there are a number of rear rubber spoilers for the sierra range- I am talking about the type 195 ones.

Thats my last word on the matter, it will no doubt be followed by yet another rant to follow the usual pattern - at least the thread can fade away then instead of go on for pages.
Old 25-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Billy Sasterd

Just making the point that as usual, people spout shit and don't like to be proved wrong and will resort to all this know all bullshit. I will state the fact again despite what any of the usual cocks on here will tell you, there is ONLY ONE genuine RS500 type spoiler and the bollox about the other being the exactly the same "except for" are talking out of their frequently played with, shiny and well polished bell ends................

Now where is Daz Barber when you need him to back you up........

Anyways, it was worth every penny to see you get you wallet out .............. it was a nice train ride and I can afford it ) The only reason you paid up immediately was to stop you getting a CCJ as you well know. Tell them all about your 34 page defence (Yes that is 34 pages folks)........... What a f*ckin laugh guffaw!

And I thought I was the one to always get the last word in..................

Move along folks........................................

Consistant ranting reply as usual, the world and his dog are always at fault, and he is the poor old victim every time.

The form clearly states the judge rejected the claim, and he arbitrated a mutually acceptable solution - as a result £95 of the claimants £495 was refunded instead of over £600 claimed for and the case was dismissed - not won. It cost more than £95 to make the claim, and no costs were awarded.

With regard to the rear spoilers I have provided photos and numbers based on my own experience, if anyone can show similar to prove I am incorrect then alls well and good.

It must be remembered there are a number of rear rubber spoilers for the sierra range- I am talking about the type 195 ones.

Thats my last word on the matter, it will no doubt be followed by yet another rant to follow the usual pattern - at least the thread can fade away then instead of go on for pages.