Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Moonstone 3dr Cossie For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 30-08-2015, 02:43 PM
3drRich
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 63 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Moonstone 3dr Cossie For Sale

Right I've not has this 3dr long and bought it with the intensions of completing it but now have been offered another complete car so this ones up for grabs.

Its a 87- d Plate moonstone 3dr with approximately 47000 miles on the clock and has only had 3 previous owners. I do have mots dating back to 2007 showing mileage and the car is hpi clear. I do have some old rolling road print outs and a for sale add from pj motorsport some years back showing it running full group a rs500 spec running gear.

The shell is very solid with only 2 small holes (10 pence piece size) on the inner passenger wheel arch and a small hole at the back inner part of the passenger sill. The spare wheel well is showing some small signs of rust with a couple of small holes starting to appear. The car other than this is solid and never been welded before underneath.

It has recently been completely resprayed and is acceptable but I think it needs a good flat and mop as its quite orange peally in places and the bonnet is abit cloudy. There are also a few micro blisters on the roof and drivers quarter. The car looks great out in daylight but under fluorescent tubes it shows all the above up. Its had 2 non genuine wings fitted at some point and the sealer to the front panel could do with doing properly and also the rear panel looks like its pushed in as doesn't line up nice with the rear bumper.

The previous owner fell out with the body shop so they more or less threw it back together to get it out the workshop so all the panels could do with lining up properly and the arches where just riveted on so these will need re-doing. The body shop also knackered the front window surrounds and door rubbers but there is a good set of these in the car to go with it as well as a new set of replica door mouldings.

The RS500 parts are non gen. The bumper is a genuine 3 door with 500 cut out added and fiberglass splitter. The rear spoilers are both fiberglass. The rear whale tail is distorted but there is another good one to go with it.

The engine is a stage 3 setup (not original engine from car) with ecu, loom, rs500 cooler, rads, gearbox, diff, shafts, clutch are all there.

It has koni shocks and springs and has various polybushes throughout and sits on 17" newly refurbed comp mo's with good tyres.

The interior has been apart for some reason and again just mainly wants putting back together. The roof lining needs replacing as sagging and the drivers bolster could do with some attention, passenger seat mint and rear seats tidy but abit saggy, no parcel shelf, 3 splits in dash, drivers doorcard split and passenger door card pocket broke. Cowling, gear gaitor and ecu cover are missing.

Rough guide of parts I think it needs are expansion bottle, a few engine bay hoses, few trim parts, front brakes, exhaust, rear splash guards and there will obviously been some small bits along the way.

IMO someone whos a little hands on with time and around 2k would have a very nice low miles and owner 3 door as this was my intentions.

Price is £14500

If you want anymore pics or info Pm me and we can take it from there.

Please no timewasters or dreamers I am not desperate to sell and don't want silly offers and don't want any px's.

PICS:

free image uploading

image hosting free

free pic

gif upload

free photo hosting

free image uploader

photo hosting

image free hosting

free upload image

upload pictures free

free upload image

upload an image

free picture upload

upload an image

free image uploading

imagur

how to use print screen

click image upload

hosting image

image hosting over 5mb

screen capture windows

PRICE £14500. Pm me for anymore info
Old 30-08-2015, 08:51 PM
gjh
10K+ Poster!!

Received 347 Likes on 320 Posts

Very fair price! It'll sell quick. GLWTS
The following users liked this post:
3drRich (31-08-2015)
Old 31-08-2015, 09:14 AM
3drRich

Please guys read the add I'm not after any px's and I'm not breaking the car for parts. Cheers.
Old 31-08-2015, 06:07 PM
3drRich

Bump!!!!
Old 01-09-2015, 04:55 PM
bodace5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent
Old 04-09-2015, 03:49 PM
3drRich