General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

ghosts,paranormal????

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 11:57 AM
xr2isammy
xr2i baby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scary!!

these stories are quite good lol but still i do belive them as i have experienced something myself. Driving home from my boyfriends a while ago and i have to drive through a windy v.dark road on the way home with trees hanging over. i caught eye on a light behinde me and thought it was a car and checked my rear view mirror which in there i seen a small child asleep with a hat on, head hung down. as i looked 4wrd and checked back again this was gone! so strange
Old 05-03-2008, 12:19 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xr2isammy
behinde me and thought it was a car and checked my rear view mirror which in there i seen a small child asleep with a hat on, head hung down. as i looked 4wrd and checked back again this was gone! so strange
What your rear view mirror had gone?

How freacky is that?

I bet it was the little bastard in the back that stole it!
Old 05-03-2008, 02:39 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

When i first started serving my time as an engineer i was working a big lathe and opposite the lathe about 20 foot away was a cylindical grinder, from day 1 i always used to catch a glimpse of an oldish guy in a green boilersuit (we all wore blue) near or infront of the grinder, when i mentioned to the other lads in the shop they had all seen it too this went on for years new lads who started would always mention it aswell, the machine eventually got removed from the shop a few years later and from the day it got removed nobody ever saw the old bloke in the green boilersuit again, ive always wondered where the grinder ended up and if it took the old bloke with it.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:49 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Bunch of clowns!

Someone died and the lights flickered........

Good lord!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:02 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i've had a few weird things happen, but i still havent seen anything conclusive tbh.

i was about 7 and was woken up in the late/ early hours because my bedroom light was turned on. i went in to my mom and dads room to ask why and i woke them up. my sister was 2ish at the time, and no she couldn't climb out of her cot at that point!

when i was a baby i had gastroenteritis, i was about 6 weeks old. my mom was watching the tele and i was asleep in the back room. my mom saw an old lady siting on the sofa across the way and promptly ran out of the room and phoned my dad. he told her to check on me, she did, i was ill, and tadaa. i'm alive today

to all the cynics. "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" if you shun other peoples, it just makes you look worse.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:04 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thats a damm interesting piece of dust!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

how come everyone see's ghosts and the paranormal in woods, or down windy dark roads... im surprised that nobody ever see's these things in tescos or mcdonalds on a saturday afternoon.. Im yet to hear of a haunted Burger King or MFI store
perhaps these things hang out in places which appear uncomfortable and irrie for a reason, perhaps by hanging out in the place which make people feel uncomfortable and more suggestive we will not believe that ghosts and the paranorma really exist and instead think the rational majority will simply think your all friggin crazy..

Great plan
Old 05-03-2008, 03:09 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
how come everyone see's ghosts and the paranormal in woods, or down windy dark roads... im surprised that nobody ever see's these things in tescos or mcdonalds on a saturday afternoon.. Im yet to hear of a haunted Burger King or MFI store

read the thread through, and there is a bloke who's seen weird stuff in a paint warehouse.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:12 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbocabbie
perhaps these things hang out in places which appear uncomfortable and irrie for a reason, perhaps by hanging out in the place which make people feel uncomfortable and more suggestive we will not believe that ghosts and the paranorma really exist and instead think the rational majority will simply think your all friggin crazy..

Great plan

But would you know a ghost was a ghost if it walked past you in tesco lol
Old 05-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by orionmojo

I should show a picture of a Cosworth underwater then done in photoshop.. I expect that would suffice as evidence that cars can swim.

Unless its possible to clarify who took the photo, using what tools along with how it was produced and in what environment its no more evidence than the Shroud of Turin is of Jesus imho
Old 05-03-2008, 03:16 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Yeah, because nobody's ever exposed photographic film twice before!
Old 05-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Originally Posted by paul16v
But would you know a ghost was a ghost if it walked past you in tesco lol
what additional skills do we acquire in suggestive environments that assist you in knowing a ghost then ? lol

Last edited by Turbocabbie; 05-03-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

read the thread through, and there is a bloke who's seen weird stuff in a paint warehouse.
Like I said, its big irrie spaces, i expect he was alone at the time, or it was late.. basically the environment was one that was suggestive to the mind.

Why not the well lit and warm store, why did the ghost choose the warehouse environment ?
Old 05-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

to all the cynics. "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" if you shun other peoples, it just makes you look worse.

“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed, in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a wide-spread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible”

Its worth remembering sometimes that only the foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions.”
Old 05-03-2008, 07:11 PM
picky775
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Old 05-03-2008, 10:57 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by picky775
Scream 5??