General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

A little story....

Search this Thread

Old 30-01-2008, 08:25 AM
SNP
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little story....

On a previous years 'Ring Trip, Chip checked into a hotel on the first night and was a bit lonely

He was thinking about how to pass some time and about sampling some of the 'local culture' if you know what I mean

He thought of one of those girls you see advertised on calling cards stuck to toilet walls in those 'lovely' foreign bars, offering a massage

He popped into a such a bar near the hotel and found a number for a girl calling herself Maria.

So he is back in the room having thoughts about whether to do the deed and figures, what the hell, give her a call, he'd heard about the joys of the local culture from other PF.com lads.

He grabs the handset and hits a few keys...

Soon as the beep's have died down he notices someones already talking...

"Hello ?" says a womans voice.

She sounded sexy.

Chip, filled with courage speaks :

"Hi. I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait. I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound ?"

There is an awkward moments silence....

Then the sexy sultress gives her reply

"That sounds fantastic sir....

but for an outside line you need to press 9."
Old 30-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

surely you mean Porkie not Chip