General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Female driver rant

Search this Thread

Old 29-01-2008, 10:41 AM
PinkRinse
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Female driver rant

Taking my beloved down to the local dealership and I was behind a young looking, blonde lass in a battered mk4 Fiesta. We were sat in slow-ish moving traffic down from where I live into the village when I noticed she was busy putting on her full slap. I'm talking foundation, blusher (she put wayyyyyy too much on btw lol), eyeshadow, mascara and fiddling with her collar.

Not ONCE did she have her hands on the wheel and I sat there in stunned silence wondering when she'd hit the kerb (ok once or twice she must have moved it with her knee or something because she was weaving a few times) or bugger off into the middle of the road and twat a motorcyclist... And I think the sole reason she looked in her rear view mirror was to do her make up, not do something sensible or responsible like being aware of the traffic around her

Whyyyyyy?? Get up 10 minutes earlier and put your damned make up on then or put it on when you get to work ffs It just makes me mad when I see female drivers doing something bloody stupid like this!

Rant over.
Old 29-01-2008, 10:55 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

tell me about it, this morning I saw the exact same thing from a cute blonde in front, she was putting her lippy on in the mirror and she was moving across the road all over the place.
It scared me so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which in turn knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn me, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and disconnected an important call!!

Damn women drivers

Old 29-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Old 29-01-2008, 11:19 AM
cos im worth it
On here to much!!

ballin nice one
Old 29-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by ballin
tell me about it, this morning I saw the exact same thing from a cute blonde in front, she was putting her lippy on in the mirror and she was moving across the road all over the place.
It scared me so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which in turn knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn me, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and disconnected an important call!!

Damn women drivers

Was it a really high pitched girlie scream.
Old 29-01-2008, 11:28 AM
PinkRinse
PassionFord Regular

lol
Old 29-01-2008, 11:49 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

a young looking, blonde lass in a battered mk4 Fiesta
I too saw someone matching this description this morning, but she wasn't putting anything on. Not even her lights as she drove 50ish mph up the dual carriageway

Trending Topics

Old 29-01-2008, 02:28 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default Re: Female driver rant

Originally Posted by PinkRinse
Taking my beloved down to the local dealership and I was behind a young looking, blonde lass in a battered mk4 Fiesta. We were sat in slow-ish moving traffic down from where I live into the village when I noticed she was busy putting on her full slap. I'm talking foundation, blusher (she put wayyyyyy too much on btw lol), eyeshadow, mascara and fiddling with her collar.

Not ONCE did she have her hands on the wheel and I sat there in stunned silence wondering when she'd hit the kerb (ok once or twice she must have moved it with her knee or something because she was weaving a few times) or bugger off into the middle of the road and twat a motorcyclist... And I think the sole reason she looked in her rear view mirror was to do her make up, not do something sensible or responsible like being aware of the traffic around her

Whyyyyyy?? Get up 10 minutes earlier and put your damned make up on then or put it on when you get to work ffs It just makes me mad when I see female drivers doing something bloody stupid like this!

Rant over.
ok, how can you say she was young looking when she was in the midst of putting some concreat on her face?
she might have been a hedious old gargoyle for all you know half way through her transformation
Old 29-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Little Spikey
Regular Contributor

Think its because they can multi-task