General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Drugs

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by XRdodgybird
maybe so, but it doesn't make it right.... there's no way that under the influence of drugs or drink your reactions are as sharp as they are without them... why kill yourself or someone else....

but I can well imagine Ginge that you'll have an answer to this as well, after all, how could I be right about anything.....
Some of the time the problem with driving on drugs reportedly is the opposite, you end up concentrating on all sorts of things that arent relevant to the task at hand
you mean like avoiding a fraggle at 50mph
Old 07-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
maybe so, but it doesn't make it right.... there's no way that under the influence of drugs or drink your reactions are as sharp as they are without them... why kill yourself or someone else....

but I can well imagine Ginge that you'll have an answer to this as well, after all, how could I be right about anything.....
Some of the time the problem with driving on drugs reportedly is the opposite, you end up concentrating on all sorts of things that arent relevant to the task at hand
you mean like avoiding a fraggle at 50mph
I actually meant more a case of concentrating too hard on real things that arent relevent, like reading all the writing up the side of a lorry as you go past it or similar and not focussing enough on the task at hand, but yeah fraggles sound an issue too, lol
Old 07-01-2008, 12:03 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you sure that you are safe to drive whilst taking Tramadol???? When my partner was taking that there was a sticker on the box saying:

DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 12:27 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

**LONG POST WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't side with either side of the argument but there's no question that drugs the government allow to be legal for tax reasons etc can and do harm people more than illegal ones. Nicotine, Caffeine and Alcohol do fuck people up. Far more people get into trouble or die than they do from most drugs and especially club ones like Ecstasy. It cracks me up when people who consume alcohol, caffeine or smoke slate class A's and the like. A lot of everyday people have that attitude because the government say some drugs are fine and not the others but that's silly as people disagree with lots of things they say. Others just see illegal ones as being far worse. If all drugs were legal it would sort many issues like 'drug related' gangs and much of the gun crime etc but at the same time it would send out the wrong message so its catch 22.

Myself I'm not aware of every reported or recorded case but media storms like Leah betts and the like didn't even die from 'taking Ecstasy' they died because they were stupid and or not looked after. The first time i took the drug i didn't drink alcohol and take Cannibis as well as that would be silly and i was with people with expoerience so didn't overdose on water. I mean you can die from over drinking water on its own let alone the rest. How many cases are there where someone went to a club to dance took a pill ON ITS OWN and dropped down dead? You would be on medication for illness and drink so why do it with E?

Don't get me wrong i've been out drinking ten pints and on multiple pills in the past most people who take drugs mix and drink but the simply fact is you abuse drugs you can die. So don't go moaning (your famillies) trying to blame it on the drug alone. It's stupid to do that you take your own risks.

My experiences were around 18ish-22 roughly around the time of uni and when i would go out every day and that was maninly class A's as i never got on with weed just couldn't see the point sat around doing it in a group on the console or something. I'd rather go out plus it makes you a lazy bum more often from not from those i've seen on it frequently.

I can totally relate to those who have had it and think it is or was great. Dropping a pill just before the taxi turns up or whilst in the early stages of the night in a bar, sprawling on the sofa/chairs waiting for the feeling in the legs to kick in. You'll never forget that first one you drop and mine was a Jerry which was slightly better than Tom. It was pure white with little red bits and i was mashed on just that one, took it at the start of the night and was rolling around when i got in, must have been a record for how long it lasted as when i got into them more they were around 3-4 hours i think depending on how good they were. Those €uro's were a bit inconsistent as sometimes you'd have one and it was amazing other times you need a couple to kick in and the rest it would kick in then fade then come back and so on. Apple's, Armani's, Rolex, Green Clover's, Medusa, Sharks, Mitsubishi, it was like a huge excitement when a new batch was out.

Floppy pennis syndrome was a giggle at times but other times just not good. Quite frightening the first time it happens but then you get used to it and i've had a few times when it wouldn't work when i wanted too no more so than when on TT's had 4 of them and it was fucked but i think they were more speed than anything. Went to some girls house with a girl on another occasion and didn't even want to be with her as my mate pulled her mate and wanted me to prevent her moaning but all i wanted in the club was music. Anyway we walk what felt like miles to their place sit down on the sofas getting into it and i just keep asking for more tea and even have a bit of the shakes . Kissed her a bit but she got pissed off in the end and ordered me a taxi before you could say put the cd on. Make mate was ok though. . She looked at me a bit strangely next time i saw her out but i couldn't give a fuck as that night was great for me. Another embassing time was when a big group of us did the limo thing to a club many cities away, i was the only one on drugs as it was my other group of mates who weren't into that but as everyone was drinking on the way in the limo we all needed a piss or at least I though I did. So we get out on the side of the motorway and are all lined on on this little mound thing so double figures of people lined up having a piss but i couldn't piss no matter how i tried and just stood there with my dick out felt like a right plumb.

I hate to think how many i've had in those few years or spent but i loved pretty much every minute and i'm sorry but looking back there is no feeling at all that beats that IMO be it drinking, cumming whatever. Do they fuck you up? Of course they do and anyone who says otherwise is full of it but taken in moderation like said and you should limit any problems. The issues you may notice after a short while if you get them like general cognitive function, memory, parronia, weight loss, being moody due to the serotonin levels etc or you may get some of those much later on if you do at all. When i was doing drugs a lot i used to feel really drained when not on a night out and sometimes when in conversations with people it would feel like i was talking to them through a long tunnel or something or like i was still in bed half asleep, i was that fucked, really low weight and looked cream colour but perfectly fine now. Some people get things much much worst like listed above^ or worse.

After getting to the stage in that period of "i'm quitting now not having any more drugs" only for a mate to tempt me back in or delay i eventually gave up all of it and distance myself from those people who are still at all of them including the weed. Nowadays i would struggle to get hold of anything other than paracetamol let alone anything else as i just don't know those types of people any more. Sure that's a good thing but i do catch myself thinking it would be good to have one on certain special occasions like birthday but i haven't had anything for about 4 years and do feel a lot better than when i was on all that all the time. Don't smoke, no cola, coffee, tea or milk and dark chocolate in my diet and i drink in patches and not all that often through the year nor do i reach for endless amounts of tablets when ill like some people do. So a bit of a square when it comes to any drug legal or not.

Before people start about Caffeine i included that as it does cause people issues, is meant to be the most addictive drug in the world hence certain softdrinks with it being top sellers in the same way tobacco companies use nicotine as a sales hook/trick and there are reported cases of abuse/death. Just like Alcohol and Nicotine lots of people would turn to buying from back doors and stealing for it if it was suddenly outlawed like they do Heroin. I'd rate alcohol and nicotine worse in ways than lots of drugs as people who do them often seem to be on them for life where as people doing illegal drugs always look to give up and plenty do and grow out of it.

Morale of the story is that those on here doing the legal drugs and knocking the illegal ones i mention are idiots as beer/nicotine/caffeine can hit you with a problem from nowhere quickly and can also give you problems down the line after longterm use just like drugs can. You can't have some and then say other "drugs are silly or sad". We have just been educated from a young age to believe its bad yet we grow up seeing people smoke and drink however in Amsterdam they have a different attitude about many things we think are wrong. And how many of those saying it drink too much alcohol well well over guidelines per week?

Some quick facts from the BBC site:

*Alcohol kills 3 times more than any other drug
*Young british women drink the most in Europe,
*Every day 13 people die of alcohol missuse
*22,000 alcohol deaths per year,
*17 million work days lost due to hangovers costing Ł6.4billion
*Britons spend Ł30billion on alcohol per year equivalent t GDP of Morroco
*Alcohol accounts for 1 in 26 NHS "bed days" per year
*Alcohol may be related with up to 1,700 accidental deaths per year
*Liver disease is the fifth highest cause of death in the UK
*19,000 alcohol relate sexual assaults per year.
*Women who drink two to five units a day are 41% more likely to get breast cancer than abstainers.

Yet about 50 people die per year from Ecstasy so it guess it really is the source of our problems. As Ginge said, you're too loved up to fight.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Chip

The greater number of deaths from alcohol actually represents a lower % of users though than of E

The reason alcohol kills so many isnt that its especially bad, its just that SO many people are "users"
Old 07-01-2008, 12:47 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I knew that was coming but the fact is the problem over here is not E is it alcohol is much worse as is smoking yet you get people who abuse those and slate other drugs! Puts it into perspective ratio or not. Not trying to say alcohol etc is worse for you than certain other drugs but that its still dangerous and as you say it is used far far more and more addictive than E.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Chip

I agree that alcohol is a FAR bigger problem than E in this country, wasnt arguing that point mate, at least E's just make you want to hug people not kick their face in
Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 AM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by skeg
**LONG POST WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can totally relate to those who have had it and think it is or was great. Dropping a pill just before the taxi turns up or whilst in the early stages of the night in a bar, sprawling on the sofa/chairs waiting for the feeling in the legs to kick in. You'll never forget that first one you drop...
Good post, can relate to loads of that

Is there a better feeling (without drugs lol) in the world?? I haven't experienced it. It's no use trying to explain to those who haven't taken mdma.

Disagree very slightly on one thing lol....it aint better than coming ...even better though is coming while on mdma.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:06 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel each to there own, i will stop desscusing pills and gear when people stop comming on here and saying how fucking pissed they were last night.

I think I am gulty of gloryfying them a bit, but there is always to sides to a story.

But I have done fooking loads of research not just internent based as well asking for reaserch docs the lot.

I feel I know a great deal about the MDXX family than a lot of people.

so here are the facts

The cause of most problems is adulterated pill's in 90% of the deaths it is caused by this.

if you going to do it get some MDMA cystals much better for you, MDMA is not a toxic in low amounts eg you normal adult could easly take a gram of MDMA with no phyical problems, but if you are not used to a MDMA high you are going to off you fooking rocker on that amount and not feel to good as you will be so fucked up you may have paranioa issues.

120mg is enough in most cases to get the sertoin to flow so stick to that amount every time, wait at least a hour and a half before droping more as it can take this long and more to come up.

how many times i have seen people going "this is not comming up" and necking another 2 and being completly mashed.

go easy, try not to dance you tits, time your self half hour on the dance floor, don't drink to much water.

the next day you will have what people call a comedown, the drug is going out you system, but your brain is still dumping out sertoin. The next day you will find your self happy content and chilled, but maby a little edgy, Have a beer that will sort the edgy bit lol.

now this is the bad bit, your sertoinin will keep on reducing till hitting its very low on day 3(also known as the wednesday blues). not a good feeling at all. but the odd thing is some people who are naturly depressed to not suffer as much.

now weekly users will never replace the sertoin in time so over time you will get to a point pills will just do not work and if you get to that point your emotional mind will be in a mess so do not get to that point, time to take a break.

Ok if your going to do it here is my advice.

first make sure you have a good supplie of Muilt Vits and some good Vit C and some 5HTP. This is the one you guys will not know try and get your self some proxac or any beta blocker, but proxac is the best.

ok you go out get fucked, just before you go into splif smoking stage neck a proxac as its a sertoin blocker and then one before bed that night. during that day take your muilt vits and 5HTP.

Monday you will be fine and normal. but my best advice is always take a min of a month off before hitting pills.

One thing a found out is the home office has given 6 liecenses to companies for research on MDMA, but I could not find out who they were, but I did here the one company is testing it for a parkinsons drug.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

I just cannot understand how some people on here, in the jobs they say they are in, are still in a job if they are taking that crap on a weekend....
I think this is a particularly apt saying for all those drinkers, who naysay any other types of drugs..... and also for Ginge

"Those who know cannot explain, those who don't cannot understand".
Old 07-01-2008, 12:30 PM
rstevo
Virgin

Originally Posted by kiddie
I've been taking 5HTP pills for a while now, they help me sleep

Do you find 5HTP makes your dreams active? Been having really vivid dreams since i've been taking that!

Old 07-01-2008, 01:28 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

No I wouldn't say so mate, I sleep right through until morning though. Instead of keep waking up in the night.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:35 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rstevo
I've been taking 5HTP pills for a while now, they help me sleep

Do you find 5HTP makes your dreams active? Been having really vivid dreams since i've been taking that!

yep I am the same only can take them for a bout two weeks, fooking odd dreams
Old 07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I've read a bit about 5htp now and it seems to be a handy wee vitamin. where is best to buy some?
Old 07-01-2008, 06:54 PM
cossiegreg1
PassionFord Post Troll

Good posts skeg and johnnyb
Old 07-01-2008, 07:07 PM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

Jonny B i take my hat off to you mate

Its me years literally to work out some of the stuff you have mentioned regarding pills etc.

But now i tend to find myself on mdma if i do anything now these days as you said above its far more cleaner.

As for 5htp where is the best palce to get some?

Tbh ive never really suffered from wed blues , just feel a little shirty on a monday come monday night im all good oh well
Old 07-01-2008, 07:53 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

one thing guys the pills are total wank in britain at the mo all the influx of legal high pills which been band has hit the black market.

there is real evil stuff in them piperazines (BZP,TFMPP,mCPP)

which will fuck you up

the only real pills in the UK are love hearts

they are small slighty wavy pressing of a heart the bottom is slighty domed, light specks and cumbly.

They are all round the country, but only certain dealers will have them.

thats a public anouncment chaps stay of anything that looks to well pressed
Old 07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
haighlsby
PassionFord Regular

Seen a mate start 2 go down that path.

1st it was just fags, then weed, then more weed combined with drink, then a bit of smack

Managed to pull himself back with the 'help' of his bird.

Got a few more mates who could go that way
Old 07-01-2008, 08:59 PM
kiddie

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-HTP-5HTP-for...QQcmdZViewItem

I get them from this guy
Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-HTP-5HTP-for-Depression-Anxiety-Stress-120x100MG_W0QQitemZ260199848892QQihZ016QQcategoryZ 11776QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I get them from this guy
christ thats cheaper than i've seen! is it a case of you get what you pay for price wise?

do you honestly notice a difference?
Old 07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
haighlsby
PassionFord Regular

BTW for those of you who havnt, whiteying is HORRIBLE!

Avoid if you can.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Originally Posted by haighlsby
BTW for those of you who havnt, whiteying is HORRIBLE!

Avoid if you can.
agreed!!!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:32 PM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

JohnnyB

what colour would you describe the mdma crystals " a light grey colour"

as thats the stuff my mates get ..???

LOL wired to fook..and sweat like pigs ...they crush it down and dab it.. or put it in a drink

we get random drug tests in work every week...so its only beer for me
Old 07-01-2008, 10:43 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The best ones i ever had weren't the pretty, fresh looking ones either it was these ones we called 'snowdrops' although not sure if that was their proper name or just what we called them. They were rough and crumbly with no picture, pure white more than an off white an weren't the usual width either but taller. 1 or 2 of those would blow you away even when you've been hard at pills. Sadly that batch wasn't around too long.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:40 AM
arkley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Gareth T is spot on really, it's just the mis-use and mis-education.

Drugs have always been around, and will always be around.

Self Control
Old 08-01-2008, 07:35 AM
kiddie

Originally Posted by avid-fan
JohnnyB

what colour would you describe the mdma crystals " a light grey colour"

as thats the stuff my mates get ..???

LOL wired to fook..and sweat like pigs ...they crush it down and dab it.. or put it in a drink

we get random drug tests in work every week...so its only beer for me
My crystals I had last had a yellow colour to them, but when crushed up were white. I put 250mg (weighed) in to a small sweet coffie and necked it. I find doing it this way, the buzz lasts alot longer than snorting.

I used to really have a laugh being 'muntered' but I had forgot what it was like, and spent most the night sitting on my arse gurning like a cunt looking for my phone!?

So that will be my last time I'm glad to say, I really didn't experiance much of a comedown either-thanks to the 5-Htp.

If I could go back, I wouldn't have got into them. I've waisted to much money and nights on 'not rembering' if that makes sense.

But yeh anyone thinking about 5-Htp, I recommend them I have one every evening, and definatly noticed a mood lift within a week