General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I Need Some Advice, I Am Struggling To Keep Away!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 06:01 PM
pjv7771
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

whether you care for the girl or not mate this lot sound like a bunch of nut job hillbillys,you should give them all a king size fuck off tablet and move along asap
Old 02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
i wonder if abdul is smashing her pasty in right now

FPMSL
Old 02-01-2008, 06:18 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

without sounding wrong benni, it's going to be hard to forget about her while you are still thinking youlove her

so think about the positives and then thing about the negatives

i'm pretty sure she's done more fucked up shit than good shit (her mother that is) to youover the years

and then remember that women tend to grow up to become their mothers

so can you honestly say that you will be able to live like richard bucket and not be able to do anythng you like for the rest of your life?
she'll drive your mates away
she'll drive your family away (i know you don't get on with your pops but he is your dad after all and you putting up with him being silly is an acceptable punishment for being in a family, adding hers to it is just being silly)
and then she'll have won
although her mother will have won really and she'll be rubbing it in your face everytime she sees you

and it won't be her twat in case some of you were thinking along them milf lines

seriously mate, it's not worth the agro

remoe everything you have ever had about her from your life, phone numbers, emails, pictures (even the dirty slutty ones you know you've got somewhere and you really really want to put up on the internet to really really fuck her mother off), everything

and then start afresh, but that doesn't mean not going to kia dealership beacuse you might bump into her, notgoing shopping because you might bump into her, not going to the normal places just on the off chance she's stalking you, just fuck her out of your life and then don't ignore her if she walks past, just smile and say hello and act polite, that winds themup even more

stick to it pal, it'll take a bit of getting used to but it'll be so worth it come new years eve when you'll be thinking to yourself "this was the year i got rid of the extra strains in my life"
Old 02-01-2008, 07:09 PM
blackerst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by neilm
If you dont mind hairy armpits I'm sure Chip can sort you out with a nice girl... only problem is you will have to marry her and have half her family move in with you....

Alternatively, occupy your hands fixing your car !

hes talking bout chip with his hairy pits how about a go on chip lol
Old 02-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: I Need Some Advice, I Am Struggling To Keep Away!

Originally Posted by Benni

Any Ideas? Benni.
how's about... "get a job" and prove to her that your not a sad cunt who is always on t'internet at stupid o'clock at night.. ie. 3am, 4am 5am etc...

prove to her that your not really a loser..
Old 02-01-2008, 07:27 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Westy

Any Ideas? Benni.
how's about... "get a job" and prove to her that your not a sad cunt who is always on t'internet at stupid o'clock at night.. ie. 3am, 4am 5am etc...

he want's to foeget about her not win her back

as my mate said, there is no problem that cannot be solved with exssive applications of alcohol and/or doughnuts
Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

oh yeah... I tend to just quickly hover over his stupid posts hence the mistake

GET BACK IN THE MUPPET ROOM BENNI!!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:34 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Any Ideas? Benni.

Steady on mate!

One step at a time - the boy's clearly not a miracle worker!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stavros
i wonder if abdul is smashing her pasty in right now
without a doubt
Old 02-01-2008, 07:39 PM
dojj

she'll be dressing like a ninja by the end of the week
Old 02-01-2008, 07:44 PM
jay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Let me fuck her, You wont wanna stir my porridge

im likin your way of thinkin
Old 02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
NEEDFORSPEED
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dojj

good bit of advice that thats what ive done remove everything especially pics and presents etc. just dont chuck em yet lol. lifes a shitter eh. fpmsl at some of the comments tho!!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:38 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

LMAO at some of the 'advice' on this thread....hey benni you got to laugh if anything else ....blokey advice on r'ship problems is mint

Don't chase her mate. You might be bored, missing her, etc etc but it really isnt worth the aggro you'll get. Hard as it seems (dont know your age cos it's easier as u get older imo), but u'll move along. Ride this mini-storm where u feel a bit shitty cos u will feel better in time and eventually you'll wonder why the fuck you bothered in the first place. Just make sure u keep in mind all the reasons why it never worked out and never will.

Women, cars, people, cash, everything, come and go....thats just life mate. Someone else will fill her place and will probably be alot better for you too.

Fuck her (not literally).

EDIT to add nevermind excuses about not going to the gym, get your ass in shape so you're bufty when u meet your next lady or atleast get some equipment u can use at home. A breakup is ace motivation
Old 02-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Any Ideas? Benni.

Steady on mate!

Benni's got a disability boys
Old 02-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Any Ideas? Benni.

Steady on mate!

I wouldn't worry about it, there as ignorant as her dad. Anyway, she text me and asked me could we talk and I said no. After a few 'please come round' text messages she asked me could she sleep with me one last time. I said no and I went the gym for a nice swim and I feel a whole lot better.

Thanks, Benni.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:55 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Any Ideas? Benni.

Steady on mate!

..... and?

I know plenty of disabled people through my grandma's charity.

Being disabled doesn't make you a sad cunt!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

What disability do you have Benni (feel free not to answer if you think its none of our business) and is that part of what tehy dont like about you do you think?
Old 02-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

I was going on the job front and not able to...
Old 02-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
What disability do you have Benni (feel free not to answer if you think its none of our business) and is that part of what tehy dont like about you do you think?
When I was 14 I had a disease of the brain callled Encephalitis which meant my brain swelled up alot bigger. It left permenant damage to the part of my brain which meant I used to fit about 5 times a week. I was put on a tablet to control it and from what I gather it stopped my body producing calcium. When I was 18 I had a very minor accident which meant I fell on the floor, just like tripping over a kurb and I did the following damage.

The arrow on the left indicates how much gap there should be between your hip and pelvis, on my right side I didn't have one. I waited over 12 months before the problem was found. Any form of hip problem will cause pain in the knee, I had many scans on my knee over the year and nothing was found. Until one day someone asked me to lift my leg and I told them it wasn't possible and my hips where X-rayed. 7 months later I had a hip replacement, I am not a bum, I am far from it. Whilst in the above state I hobbled into college everyday for a year. The left hip you see on the X-ray was supposed to be replaced aswel, I am yet to have it done. Whilst typing this I have stopped twice and wiggled my fingers as they hurt an awful lot. Like I said, I am not a bum. I was in college and I was doing a fantastic course and once my bones are strong enough I will return. The tablets I am on should of made a hugh difference to the strenght of my bones but they haven't. Infact, I have been taken off them and for the last 3 months I have been on nothing, as my new ones have not yet been subscribed.

That is my new hip, and I am hoping to have a left one to match as at the moment I can do very little. I don't care mind, but when someone like her dad calls me a scum I don't think it's very nice. Comments like 'My taxes paid for your motabilty car' have been thrown at me.

Benni.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ffs be a man,, your being fucked over by a fucking bird

why guys allow this i DONT know

its onoy cause shes treating you like shite you feel like this as shes killing your confidence as a person

mate get stuck into a car,,, work on it and get over wasters of girls like this

why do men let the other halfs rule there fucking lives,,,,, the WORST thing is that IF you was to BE A FUCKING MAN and fuck her off 2 weeks later she will be so confused as to WHY you aint bothered she will be stalking you and start coming out with the "im pregnant " or " someone tried to rape me" and otehr shite

mate theres a MAN shortage in england, theres 3 girls to each man on average i belive

that means even a sad confidence kicked muppet that youy are right now with a few new clothes and a bit of armani code can get hold of a bird

join a gym,,, play football with the lads,,,, go clubbing in clubs where the " is she legal" girls hang out

IN SHORT PICK YOUR SELF UP BOY AND STOP BEING A CUNT

if you need anymore advice HONESTLY stavros KNOWS how to be a man when it comes to birds,, he also thinks like me almost 100% on the subject
Old 02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ps: maybe scratch the football idea after seeing the home piccys

just pick your self up and dust yourself down

we ALL go through it,,, its a bastard and one time i wa a PROPER sad looser missing a waste of space slut like a REAL mug

these days i treat my missus with respect and she does to me too,,, best thing i ever did was loose the slut
Old 02-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
When I was 14 I had a disease of the brain callled Encephalitis which meant my brain swelled up alot bigger. It left permenant damage to the part of my brain which meant I used to fit about 5 times a week. I was put on a tablet to control it and from what I gather it stopped my body producing calcium. When I was 18 I had a very minor accident which meant I fell on the floor, just like tripping over a kurb and I did the following damage.

The arrow on the left indicates how much gap there should be between your hip and pelvis, on my right side I didn't have one. I waited over 12 months before the problem was found. Any form of hip problem will cause pain in the knee, I had many scans on my knee over the year and nothing was found. Until one day someone asked me to lift my leg and I told them it wasn't possible and my hips where X-rayed. 7 months later I had a hip replacement, I am not a bum, I am far from it. Whilst in the above state I hobbled into college everyday for a year. The left hip you see on the X-ray was supposed to be replaced aswel, I am yet to have it done. Whilst typing this I have stopped twice and wiggled my fingers as they hurt an awful lot. Like I said, I am not a bum. I was in college and I was doing a fantastic course and once my bones are strong enough I will return. The tablets I am on should of made a hugh difference to the strenght of my bones but they haven't. Infact, I have been taken off them and for the last 3 months I have been on nothing, as my new ones have not yet been subscribed.
Fucking hell mate, thats some serious shit to have to put up with at such a young age.
Fair play to you for your attitude to it though, it actually sounds like you are determined to make something of yourself despite the bad start you have been given through no fault of your own, and that certainly deserves respect from any decent person

That is my new hip, and I am hoping to have a left one to match as at the moment I can do very little. I don't care mind, but when someone like her dad calls me a scum I don't think it's very nice. Comments like 'My taxes paid for your motabilty car' have been thrown at me.

Benni.
Clearly the guy is a cunt!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Funny how some people judge others without knowing fuck all about them!

So her parents are black balling you for no other reason apart from the fact there both ignorant and want to ruin other peoples lives? That sounds like they live in one seriously nice caravan
Old 02-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Chip-3Door When I get my compensation money, however much it is, I will put it to good use and hopefully make it work. With the correct advice and commen sense I think I should be okay.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Chip

Chip-3Door When I get my compensation money, however much it is, I will put it to good use and hopefully make it work. With the correct advice and commen sense I think I should be okay.
Fair play
Old 02-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

have a wank into your hand then run past her front door with a balaclava on as shes coming out and throw it at her spiderman stylee....that will sort your frustration and she wont know it was you
Old 02-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Good luck Benni, I'm sure you'll make the right decision!

Old 02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Benni, Well done for fucking her off I dunno how you've managed not to set about her old man, that comment about mobility car is a disgrace....seriously i'd of flew across the room for that sort of cheek!

I dont think her parents are giving you this grief because of your ill health tho imo, I think it's something else....like they look down on you for some reason, maybe they think their considerably richer than your family (fuck knows how drivin a Kia tho... pmsl @ slammin its door too, no wonder!) Or I dunno maybe someone else in your family they look down on..god knows but to act like complete cocks to someone who's done nought but slip their daughter a length!

Basically, jus forget about them all, thats something in your life you DONT need to deal with, not like you want to assosciate with inbred fuck's anyway is it?, she'll soon realise who the loser really is!

bunch of COWS
Old 02-01-2008, 11:09 PM
SteveB
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin Sharp
have a wank into your hand then run past her front door with a balaclava on as shes coming out and throw it at her spiderman stylee....that will sort your frustration and she wont know it was you

and don't forget to shout... " go web go !!!! "
Old 03-01-2008, 07:35 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

sounds like nightmare parents to me, i admire you for having controlled yourself for not smacking her dad one!

what a cunt!

best off without them mate, find a new bit of skirt, etc

is her mum fit ? ie a milf ?

get one of ur mates to seduce her then threaten to tell her husband if she doesnt leave off, etc ask radders, im sure he would oblige
Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Her mum has been called 'lad' 'Fella' etc lots of times mitakeingly.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:59 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Do you have any pictures of this girl so we can make a decision if she's worth putting up with the shite from her parents for ?