General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Eating habits....

Search this Thread

Old 27-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eating habits....

...ever since my food poisoning a couple of months ago from eating a dodgy southern fried chicken..and i mean proper food poisoning not a bit of loose stools..projectile vomitting where i couldnt make it to the bog so did it all over the floor.... ..all i say is thank fuck we got dogs..as i wernt clearing it up!

...anyway i normally eat healthy during the day dont eat anything with sugar never really have...i just used to laspe on main dinner like maybe 3-4 takeaways a week and if no take away i big roast etc...now i was weighing in at 15st 1/4 stone @ 5ft 11in...now after the chicken incident (no not that incident i was set up ) i vowed never to eat a takeaway again and no big roast dinners etc...the result has been weight loss to just under 14.5 stone..which is very noticable on the tummy area..i can now see my cock...and what i beaut he is ...i am now happy not a great lose but you can see what takeaways were worth to me..i am eating good now imo (dont feel any different though except not bloated at any time thru eating too much) to loose more weight would mean cutting out on alcohol which i reckon is worth an equal amount lost...but tbh i am happy and we all have our sins and alcohol is a good end to a day..not for you lot though on occasions ....i guess its time to go the next level when i see a blood pressure raise...currently around 125 over 70 which is good imo and with a resting pulse of 60...no idea on cholestural though....

Another interesting thing is i bought some scales that give body water and body fat..i should be 22% fat and 60% water..i actually am 28% fat and 48% water
Old 27-12-2007, 09:56 AM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awesome post mate

it does make you think

im going to try harder in the new yr

Old 27-12-2007, 10:06 AM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

my weight goes up n down 5ft 9" and between 12 1/2 - 13st, i eat good at home lots of veg but at work it's grab the biggest sandwich u can in the morning cos u'll probably not eat for another 8 hours....... ..........anyway to reduce portions at home our lass is going to buy smaller plates so they look fuller (it's a mind thing)....................must say though i drink lots of water,at LEAST 2ltrs a day everyday and in the summer double it
Old 27-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Just had 2 fried egg sandwiches for brekkie, going to pizza hut for lunch, then dinner is a big beef roast this eve at my old dears, followed by half a dozen beers in the pool hall after that....

Don't talk to me about eating habits

Cheapo fried chicken for lunch yesterday, big roast on xmas day, burger king on xmas eve whilst shopping, usually one kebab a week after the pub, often a Burger king meal once a week when working a weekend at work, and thats usually a double whopper meal

Most of the time i make sandwiches for lunch during the week, typically ham + cheese salad, or pastrami and smoked cheese, and in the evenings I am useless and it's either frozen food or a cook yourself oven pizza, or beans on toast
Old 27-12-2007, 10:39 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 2 poached eggs on brown at work in the morning, somthing like a tuna sandy then a protien drink about 3 then a evening meal which is high in protein and low in carbs.

I was a 16 is stone fat cunt 2 years ago(6ft 2)

now 13 stone

i used to just eat shit
Old 27-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

I am 6ft 2" - and about 15stone

Fat cunt
Old 27-12-2007, 12:47 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

don' amtter how much o how little i eat, the wieght just don't go up

for example, yesterday i had 3 wheatabix in he morning, then 3 big egg omlete with cheese and ham in it, then 4 bags of crisps, then, before we went out at 4 about 5 slices of fried bread and, when we came back, 6 samosas, big fuck off ones that were about 4 inches corner to corner and 2 bottles of smirnoff to polish them off
i also drank about a litre of coke during the day and a glass of orange juice too

today i've had 2 bottles of lucozade and 2 cheeseburgers from mac's

i'm fooking famished but i'll wait till i get home before i eat anything else

and i'm a smidgin over 6 foot and weigh about 11 stone
Old 27-12-2007, 01:26 PM
dojj

it's your stomach telilng your brain that it's full or not

the more you eat the bigger your stomach gets to accomodate the extra food you intake

which is why people eat rabbit food to loose weight as it's harder to digest so not only does it give you fewer calories to use, it also takes more calories to digest as well as fooling your brain into thinking you are full

over time, the less you eat the smaller your stomach will get and the less you will need to eat to fill it up

i also read somewhere medical that the more you eat the more you can eat bceause your stomach stretches to accomodate a big meal and it takes a while to shrink back to it's normal size again
Old 27-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

one thing ive noticed is since my eating habits changed, if i start eating quite fatty foods i feel incredibly sluggish and " heavy " in my tummy, when we went to Dublin i dont think i had any fruit for over 4 days and i really suffered for it, felt awful by the time we got home

after you eat healthy for a while it makes you feel awful eating a takeaway

im back on the healthy eating big time now though
Old 27-12-2007, 04:44 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

see dojj you one of the few which can eat utter shit and not put any weight on.

but go and get a check up you will find issues as the fat has to go somwere
Old 27-12-2007, 04:52 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
see dojj you one of the few which can eat utter shit and not put any weight on.

but go and get a check up you will find issues as the fat has to go somwere
it don't go nowhere mate
it don't go into my areteries as i'm fully fit with really low cholesterol levels and everything else is tickety boo on the medical side

on the down side, sometimes i won't go for number 2's for a week, and then i have to sit on the bog until it's totaly empty, flushing every few minutes
Old 27-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

I have a friend who's like that.... he just eats crap all day everyday, MacDee's, burger king, kebabs, KFC, crisps, choclate, just shit, and no matter how much he eats, he is rake thin
Old 27-12-2007, 06:37 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Originally Posted by Thrush
I am 6ft 2" - and about 15stone

Fat cunt
are you happy tho? i eat just whatever i want and im just over 15 stone and tbh a bit flabby round the middle but......im happy,i like to eat exoctic and rich foods.....they tatse nice

end of the day imo it doesnt matter as long as you aint proper unhealthy...main thing is being happy
Old 27-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

...yep aslong as one is HAPPY.
Old 27-12-2007, 08:13 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i am happy, as I get sucked off, buy more than one girl every second weekend to a month. Thats why I look after my body.

you need a reason, in most peoples cases its due to looking after them selfs me its fucking the fitest birds
Old 27-12-2007, 08:18 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

you need a reason, in most peoples cases its due to looking after them selfs me its fucking the fitest birds
LOL thats the only reason i go to the gym...to try and get myself bufty for when i'm out on the pull

5'9", 15 stone, with a six pack .....and no woman in my life
Old 27-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

i am happy, as I get sucked off, buy more than one girl every second weekend to a month. Thats why I look after my body.

..mate being a swinger dont mean you have to look fit!....I went to a wife swapping party once and i got a bottle of Gin for my bird