General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

RANGERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Cozzie Bhoy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RANGERS

CHEERIO GERS!!!
Old 13-12-2007, 03:11 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Shut it tattie munching tim.
Old 13-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

Did celtic make it through?
Old 13-12-2007, 03:51 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

yes
Old 13-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ok
Old 13-12-2007, 05:37 PM
DAN400
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: RANGERS

Originally Posted by Cozzie Bhoy
CHEERIO GERS!!!
lol hail hail
Old 13-12-2007, 06:18 PM
xr2turbo112
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

quote="Cozzie Bhoy"] CHEERIO GERS!!! [/quote]

if its not bad enuff with know it alls on here there tims to fuck sake
Old 13-12-2007, 07:08 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant believe that they needed a goal and bring on naismith and leave the top scorer (boyd) on bench , he must be sick, then give the guy 8 mins !!

Would have been good to see them through, 2 scottish teams in last 16 would have been great
Old 13-12-2007, 07:21 PM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

celtic only made it through cause another team helped them out rite
nuff said
Old 13-12-2007, 07:22 PM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

Originally Posted by dazoriginal
nuff said
agree with above
Old 13-12-2007, 07:24 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Listen peabrains, check the points tally and you will see why we went through, difference is we have the heart to play to the final whistle ! and were in the last 16 AGAIN !

All this , yous were lucky blah blah !! 9 points ! cheers !

Yous bottled it end of !

enjoy the uefa cup losers
Old 13-12-2007, 07:27 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

nuff said
dob,s..predictable as ever
Old 13-12-2007, 07:28 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by jonsmiff
nuff said
dob,s..predictable as ever
Old 13-12-2007, 07:30 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Both Celtic and Rangers are pathetic. They both beg to be in the Premiership and yet in the CL they are lucky to get anywhere. Look at the best of all the groups, 16 points! Only a matter of time until Celtic are gone as well.
Old 13-12-2007, 07:30 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Whooop hoooop !

cant wait for the draw !! bring it on !! we will take any team the distance over 2 legs !!

Skeg u hump hairy dogs ya beast !!
Old 13-12-2007, 07:39 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Rab, if you were in the English Premiership like your manager wishes you were then you wouldn't even be in Europe so be grateful. If you get drawn a hard team of the hard teams (being 2nd pot) then why bother turning up?

Celtic always do that negative defensive shite, the type weak premiership teams do away at Old Trafford. 4-6-0.
Old 13-12-2007, 07:51 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by skeg
Rab, if you were in the English Premiership like your manager wishes you were then you wouldn't even be in Europe so be grateful. If you get drawn a hard team of the hard teams (being 2nd pot) then why bother turning up?

Celtic always do that negative defensive shite, the type weak premiership teams do away at Old Trafford. 4-6-0.
you are clueless
Old 13-12-2007, 07:56 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

celtic and rangers are playing in the same competition as youre beloved man u, but the difference is we are doing it with one arm tied behind our backs so to speak in terms of revenue available to our respective clubs, you must be either A, stupid, or B a typical bitter english arsehole , i cant tell which it is but it is definately one of the two
Old 13-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by jonsmiff
celtic and rangers are playing in the same competition as youre beloved man u, but the difference is we are doing it with one arm tied behind our backs so to speak in terms of revenue available to our respective clubs, you must be either A, stupid, or B a typical bitter english arsehole , i cant tell which it is but it is definately one of the two
He's a typical English arsehole mate

LOL at his disapearing act when England failed to qualify for the euros after he'd given it billy big bollocks all the way through their campaign!!

Im not a fan of either of the old firm however the FACT is, they HAVE beaten Man Utd(unfortunately) Liverpool, AC Milan, Barca and many more over the last few years so how anyone can say they are shit, i do not know. End of the day, they play in the same competition as the big English teams and always prove themselves to be formidable. At home at least.

Skeg, everytime you post you manage to reassure everyone on here that you are an utter fanny
Old 13-12-2007, 08:58 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Celtic have not won a single game away from home that will be and almost was costly. So they beat AC and United 1-0 at home via a free kick when they were dominated most of the match.

Both Rangers and Celtic are shit. They get PL rejects most of the time and they go there and score 30+ goals. Shit league, shit country and shit football. Look at Miller.

I hear that Scottish cunt on Sky sports say "they beat all of the top six in europe" at home, fuck off. Shit. They have NO CHANCE. Scottish teams taking two places just robs 2 English teams who would do better than them.
Old 13-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'm not going to start a England Scotland thing, but it is true that if Rangers, Celtic and say Hearts joined the Premiership all 3 would find hard. If not Relegation zone.

Anyway for Celtic i suppose you would want Porto or Seville from the Big pot? Or would you rather Barca or Inter etc....? Infact i would cheer Celtic on against Barca or AC etc.... Help us out a bit

As an Arsenal fan, i feel we are strong enough to beat anyone, even win the tournament. But i would rather one of the less big boys in pot 1, just to make sure we can progress
Old 13-12-2007, 10:00 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

you boys should be on telly youre hilarious
Old 13-12-2007, 11:33 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

skeg..id wait til the next knock out round is over before you comment,not a dig just a observation
Old 13-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Skeg, you really are a fucking twat!!

You dont have a clue mate!

Would you honestly say 2 English teams outside the big 4 are better than rangers and celtic? Bolton, Middlesborough, fulham, west ham, man city?

The old firm, 4 games out of 5 would see most teams outside the big 4 off in my opinion.

End of the day, they have proven their class against the best in the world more than once, so i still dont see how you can say they are shit?
Old 14-12-2007, 01:00 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The manager of your country ditches you and goes to birmingham for fucks sake. Out of of those teams you mention only bolton was top half and they lost their manager now who got them there. All the rest are bottom strugglers usually. I know it hurts you but celtic or rangers would not stay up in our league. Anyway stick to your shit 2 team league instead of dreaming about the best one in the world.
Old 14-12-2007, 06:15 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

The manager of your country ditches you and goes to birmingham for fucks sake. Out of of those teams you mention only bolton was top half and they lost their manager now who got them there. All the rest are bottom strugglers usually. I know it hurts you but celtic or rangers would not stay up in our league. Anyway stick to your shit 2 team league instead of dreaming about the best one in the world.
It's actually a 3 team league you dog shagger.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
lol@dog shagger

its hardly worth the effort of typing a reply to this racist fucking scum bag!
Old 14-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Smiggy

Anyway stick to your shit 2 team league instead of dreaming about the best one in the world.
The only people who claim the English Premier League is the best in the world, funnily enough are The English.

The same people who think that their National Team is the best in the world as well.

There is a whole wide world out there folks, have a look. It doesn't all stop at dover.

As for the OF, IF they ever managed to gain entry to the premiership, I'd imagine they'd place mid table at best for the few years until the money started to trickle through. 2 of the biggest supported clubs in the UK, and if they managed to get into the EPL then I'm sure the Investment (in Celtic particularly) would be huge as half of Ireland and a high number of Investors in the US would want a piece.(it's the Irish connection!!) Would certainly dwarf many of the so called 'big' teams currently in there. And I'm talking about Spurs, Newcastle etc, not West Ham, Bolton, Boro. I'd put them on a level (financially) with the likes of Liverpool

That is why the teams currently in the EPL will never allow Rangers and Celtic in.

That and the fact that they're both a buch of fannies

M'on the Well!! We win fuck all.

SMG
Old 14-12-2007, 09:46 AM
rauri
up in smoke........

Originally Posted by Lambchop
lol@dog shagger

ah that cock skeg is back again
Old 14-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Originally Posted by rauri
lol@dog shagger

ah that cock skeg is back again
he's never away mate. like a really bad smell
Old 14-12-2007, 10:02 AM
DazS1Turbo
Advanced PassionFord User

Celtic have not won a single game away from home that will be and almost was costly. So they beat AC and United 1-0 at home via a free kick when they were dominated most of the match.

Both Rangers and Celtic are shit. They get PL rejects most of the time and they go there and score 30+ goals. Shit league, shit country and shit football. Look at Miller.

I hear that Scottish cunt on Sky sports say "they beat all of the top six in europe" at home, fuck off. Shit. They have NO CHANCE. Scottish teams taking two places just robs 2 English teams who would do better than them.
Away and boil your heed
Old 14-12-2007, 10:18 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Coldo
LOL at his disapearing act when England failed to qualify for the euros after he'd given it billy big bollocks all the way through their campaign!!

Skeg, everytime you post you manage to reassure everyone on here that you are an utter fanny

Disappear? You mean because Rab started a new topic directed at me and i didn't reply, lol ok then. No honest i went underground for a month.

Lampchop- why have i been racist? I hammer all the fans including English ones do you mean because i said shit country? Have you never been anywhere and said that was wank? Racist is when you treat people differently because of where they come from not their football teams/results. You've had a hard on for me ever since that Liverpool thread when you called me out and i didn't reply which you then decided to call me a cunt unprovoked. Now any time you rear your head and say something in my direction. Not got any issue with you mate and your team aren't involved here. Get over it mate it was long ago. If things go your way then give me some stick on Sunday.

As for the res debating what ifs its not just about investment. Recently we've seen Reading beat Liverpool 3-1, Middlesbrough beat Arsenal and Newcastle take points, Bolton beat United and Everton cost Chelsea points at the bridge. Now apart from Everton none of those teams are doing well, are you seriously telling me Rangers and Celtic would beat them easily and consistently like they do their own teams? Even Sunderland spent about Ł30m this year with apparently more in January. West ham, Man City, Everton, Newcastle, Villa have all spent and not going to be guaranteed results.
Old 14-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Lampchop- why have i been racist? I hammer all the fans including English ones do you mean because i said shit country?
you ALWAYS have something to say about Scotland and any scottish people. time to pipe down a bit
Old 14-12-2007, 11:50 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Lampchop- why have i been racist? I hammer all the fans including English ones do you mean because i said shit country?
you ALWAYS have something to say about Scotland and any scottish people. time to pipe down a bit

All these topics where we all go at it and take the piss have something in common, football. It has nothing to do with where the people come from. Its only because the last couple just happened to be Rangers and Scotland in the Euro. More often than not its English football that's the topic so i must be racist against my own then.

Jesus even the Scots are playing the race card now. What cracks me up is that my uncle (in law) is Scottish.
Old 14-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

everytime you refer to Gordon Brown he's "that scottish wanker". Why not just "wanker"?
Old 14-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Smiggy

What cracks me up is that my uncle (in law) is Scottish.
Well done.

What do you want? A hat and a balloon?
Old 14-12-2007, 12:02 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

everytime you refer to Gordon Brown he's "that scottish wanker". Why not just "wanker"?

Yawn. Anyway have you got anything to discuss about the points mention to do with the topic or just going to drag it another way?
Old 14-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Yawn. Anyway have you got anything to discuss about the points mention to do with the topic or just going to drag it another way?
jesus fuck man!

im just pointing out how you bang on about "scottish cunts" all the time. Even in this post "that scottish cunt on sky sports". I'm pretty sure you'd tire of me calling you a manc cunt or an english wanker non stop!

as for the post, as it happens i was supposed to be at ibrox on wed but got fucked over at last min for the tickets. im by no means a rangers fan but thought the atmospehere for champs league would be pretty good.

as for the debate about teams moving to the PL its never gonna happen. however i do think they could hold their own against some of the shite that keeps floating up from the championship!

oh and so what if mcleish went to birmingham, what does that prove?
Old 14-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

PMSL and i've only just realised that your team is managed by a "scottish cunt". brilliant!
Old 14-12-2007, 01:54 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

jesus fuck man!

im just pointing out how you bang on about "scottish cunts" all the time. Even in this post "that scottish cunt on sky sports". I'm pretty sure you'd tire of me calling you a manc cunt or an english wanker non stop!

as for the post, as it happens i was supposed to be at ibrox on wed but got fucked over at last min for the tickets. im by no means a rangers fan but thought the atmospehere for champs league would be pretty good.

as for the debate about teams moving to the PL its never gonna happen. however i do think they could hold their own against some of the shite that keeps floating up from the championship!

oh and so what if mcleish went to birmingham, what does that prove?

Find where i said he's a cunt BECAUSE he's Scottish. I didn't. If you take it the wrong way that's your problem, call me an English cunt all you like mate when needs be. I' am English and may be a cunt as well at times so thats fine by me.

PMSL and i've only just realised that your team is managed by a "scottish cunt".
If that's true then you really are one of these

Quick Reply: RANGERS