General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

RANGERS

Search this Thread

Old 14-12-2007, 04:09 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

The best bits of skeg dribbled down his maws thighs.

You could have said the cunt on sky sports not the scottish cunt you dopey wee fud.
Old 14-12-2007, 04:41 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
The best bits of skeg dribbled down his maws thighs.

You could have said the cunt on sky sports not the scottish cunt you dopey wee fud.

Maws? Speak for yourself.
Old 14-12-2007, 06:17 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Skeg you dirty pair of pants !

What was the story when nakamura put your beloved man u too the sword ?? ?????? was it a fluke??? oh right haha

Im saying this wearing my united away top as i write this as well

Word to yer mutha !
Old 14-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Cozzie Bhoy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
PMSL and i've only just realised that your team is managed by a "scottish cunt". brilliant!
Can't wait for the draw, bring on Utd, We'd have em AGAIN anyday!!
Old 14-12-2007, 09:02 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hail hail cozzie bhoy !
Old 14-12-2007, 09:13 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

(At last football talk. )What 1-0 at home playing a negative 4-5-1 or should i say 4-6-0? The free kick was ace from a left footed player but that is his one trick of an average player.

No fluke at all but the result was and even you would admit it. You should have lost but what i give you credit for is scoring 2 at old trafford. Although all our fans knew we did poorly in CL apart from two games, 2nd leg roma and second half 1st leg AC Milan. We even stuggled with Lille who were 1-100 to win it and if it wasn't for Giggs cheeky free kick.

Seriously i know another historical treble was on but we were shit overall in Europe. I still can't believe Celtic are hanging onto that free kick 1-0 though, i'd forgot all about it.

Sure they still finished up with their plastic trophies but against real teams in Europe it was back to 4-6-0 hope for a set piece game.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:14 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Skeg>ness i didnt even read that , but 1-0 dog breath !

3 points cheers easy !! all too easy against the mighty man u lol ! pish
Old 14-12-2007, 09:17 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Watch this everyone including skeggy !!!

Easy !

Oh skeg well reason i remember it , ehh was last time we played yous !

the money between us is crazy ! but we still produce the goods ! the stats dont lie , 1>0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bozdP13jv0c
Old 14-12-2007, 09:23 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Didn't watch it but your shit game doesn't even compare to ours. 9 points to 16 ha ha. If you ever were in a real league (Premiership) you wouldn't even make the UEFA cup despite us getting more places.

What players can your shit club honestly attract?
Old 14-12-2007, 09:33 PM
kingycos
Regular Contributor

Skeg, u go on about how celtic were played of the park but won on numerous occasions. Thats exactly what happens when you have played Liverpool recently, you get bummed for 89 mins, then pop and score in last minute. Life mate... You win, jus mancs cant take it when its on the receiving end. Bring on Sunday...................
Old 14-12-2007, 09:39 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

skeg it doenst matter who we can attract this and that, the main thing is these guys know what it means to play for celtic football club ! and you cant be a football man with your derogitary comments, were in last 16 through what? luck, well lets just look at the facts you mentioned, so if there true how good an achievment is it then, 2 years on the trot now.

your mightly club just got he win at home against us and was very close, 3-2 if i remember right, and put yous to the sword at parkhead, now tell me something i dont know !
Old 14-12-2007, 09:40 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I just hope you win at Anfield because you have not beaten us in league since 2001 or so, its about time.

We beat you home and away last season so we can take one knock.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:42 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rabmc
skeg it doenst matter who we can attract this and that, the main thing is these guys know what it means to play for celtic football club !
Yeah they know alright, 4-6-0 everyone knows.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:44 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Skeg alex ferguson would give you the old hairdryer treatment if he heard your talk about scottish football and celtic/rangers

He knows how hard it is for us with funds etc and also the results we get by hook or by crook ! i tell yous something he wont be too chuffed if they draw celtic thats a fact like it or not !! i fear arsenal and liverpool more tbh
Old 14-12-2007, 09:45 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

no mate its 9-1-0 poodle potter
Old 14-12-2007, 09:49 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Skeg alex ferguson would give you the old hairdryer treatment if he heard your talk about scottish football and celtic/rangers

He knows how hard it is for us with funds etc and also the results we get by hook or by crook ! i tell yous something he wont be too chuffed if they draw celtic thats a fact like it or not !! i fear arsenal and liverpool more tbh

I love SPL i really do, the only game you lot get all steamed up about is barely watched here yet how many of "you's" will tune in for Arsenal v Chelsea and Liverpool v Man United this weekend?

The term prison and bitch spring to mind.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:51 PM
kingycos
Regular Contributor

hahahahahaha....... remember if you support man united, football only began in 1992, cos thats when u started winning something......... Plus you prob live in London, cos all mancs are cockny's (no offence to cockny's, dont tar u with the man united brush, those fans who spit on itlaians in roma)
Old 14-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Skeg;

Look at west ham, a "shitty" English team if we go by league positions, they managed to get Tevez and Mascherano? Bolton got Anelka, Man city too? Owen to Newcastle, Yakubu at Everton.

You admit Celtic and Rangers are as good as these teams, surely if they went in the premiership, they too would attract players like i mentioned? Especially with the MASSIVE fanbase the old firm have, players would love to play infront of 50 thousand week in week out.

Then as we all know, it would snowball, good players, win games, get into Europe, before you know it they would be a force in english football like they are in scotland.

You're still a dickhead by the way.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:53 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Of course i will tune in, what are you gettiung at? we play in spl league , and what else can we do but beat teams in front of us !

Again skeg tell me something i dont know for a change, at least i know looking at united we can have the beating of yous !

cheers
Old 14-12-2007, 09:55 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by kingycos
hahahahahaha....... remember if you support man united, football only began in 1992, cos thats when u started winning something......... Plus you prob live in London, cos all mancs are cockny's (no offence to cockny's, dont tar u with the man united brush, those fans who spit on itlaians in roma)
United are the biggest supported club in Manchester as are Liverpool in their city yet around 70% support them from outside the city. That is the price of success. Why would your clubs chairman, fans and shareholders turn people outside of the city/country away? Yeah right.
Old 14-12-2007, 09:58 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

skeg your a coward

why didnt you reply to the england post ??? when croatia humped yous off the park???

like if celtic draw united , i swear you have more to lose than us, i would love to see your sorry face if and when we knock yous out !!

For your sake i hope you avoid celtic !!
Old 14-12-2007, 10:53 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

like if celtic draw united , i swear you have more to lose than us, i would love to see your sorry face if and when we knock yous out !!

This is exactly what i mean you dream to play us and be in our league yet we see you as a weak team as does most of Europe.

Originally Posted by Coldo
You're still a dickhead by the way.
Thanks.
Old 14-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Cozzie Bhoy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

[quote="rabmc"]Of course i will tune in, what are you gettiung at? we play in spl league , and what else can we do but beat teams in front of us !

Again skeg tell me something i dont know for a change, at least i know looking at united we can have the beating of yous !

cheers[/quote}

I'll be putting money on it if we draw them. Celtic players play with their heart on their sleeve. Celtic are in the last 16 not because anyone done them a favour!! They earned enough points to get there. if you ask me, We have the beating of any of the other 15 teams. (If we play them in Park Head)
Old 15-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

I hate Man Utd, but in reality over 2 legs..... I can see utd, at full strength, murdering Celtic.

I hope not though
Old 15-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Dave McB
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Shut it tattie munching tim.
iv not read a a sports page for days!

oh the pain!! the shame!!!

TBH i think a lot of player overestimated the Lyon team, and only expected to turn up for a result.

Pity, they tried so hard for *most* of the games to let themselves down atthe last minute

**editied cos i cant spell**