General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

would you grass him up??

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 10:21 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
Originally Posted by S1rst
Originally Posted by 2wd turkey
Originally Posted by baker p
NEVER!! there is no excuse to be a grass.EVER!!
Come off it mate. What if you saw your mum or sister being mugged and pushed to the floor and you had a decent description on the bloke that did it? Would you not call the police because you dont want to be a grass?

Of course you would call the police to 'grass' them up. You dont really think more of a smack head than your family now do you.
What a spaz

Big difference between your family and some cunt up the road
The principles are still the same. People who say they wont grass no matter what are lying obviously.

My point is there will always be cases where you WILL 'grass' on someone to the police, just like in my examples above.

Of course the key is to decide for yourself what you class as trivial things or things that you feel are directly threatening you or your family/friends.
your a grass, im not. we make our choices. mine wont come back to haunt me.
Dont be daft mate. Who said im a grass? I said id call the cops if my mum got mugged, so if that makes me a grass then fair enough, you said you wouldnt. I really hope your mum doesnt read this.
So he is being loyal to the person who has just mugged his own mother? He's an idiot, no discussion needed.

Benni.
Exactly mate.

Due to this example alone, anyone who says they wouldnt EVER grass on criminals/law breakers, are simply lying. Ok maybe an extreme example, but the principle is still the same, they'd still pick the phone up and tell the cops, and if they wouldnt they are not human, either that or they dont like their mum.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:21 PM
2wd turkey
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by AuralisBeauty
2WD Turkey, what is the capital of Peru?
women cant ask questions
Old 04-12-2007, 10:22 PM
AuralisBeauty
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

nice one
Old 04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
AuralisBeauty

children cant answer - and should be in bed. School tomorrow.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:24 PM
AuralisBeauty

Matt J,

he still wont work it out either.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:24 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by AuralisBeauty
2WD Turkey, what is the capital of Peru?
''2wd turkey opens a new page set to google ready for the questions''

Old 04-12-2007, 10:26 PM
AuralisBeauty

''2wd turkey opens a new page set to google ready for the questions''
Old 04-12-2007, 10:26 PM
baker p
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

fuck it,,,,, of out to the booza .......gulp 15 pints in the last half hour and drive home......plough a pedestrian is a cool game to play when under the influence....... strugle to run people over though when i am pissed...always looks like theres a group when its only one person... think ive got some crystal meth somewhere that should be the iceing on the cake..............
Old 04-12-2007, 10:31 PM
2wd turkey

is it romford?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why does everyone keep comparing this situation to a (what if) situation involving your own family?

its clearly about some random cont to drive whilst banned with no insurance

as mentioned above anyone could smash into you,have you seen the amount of old people on the road who only have tunnel vision,?

just either have a word with the guy yourself or leave him alone

too many people with fuk all in their lives want to feel important by sly snitching(would it feel good once you were the only one who knew how he got caught)

fukn knock 1 out,sad as....................................
Old 04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
2wd turkey

Originally Posted by Matt J
Originally Posted by Matt J
actually im not an idiot. Ask me anything,go on?
Ok, who sold more albums than both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones in 1968?
elvis presley,obviously
Worng answer troll, it was Pete Greens Fleetwood Mac
who?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:33 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As much as i disagree with turkeys opinion, ive got to give him credit for his humour.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:33 PM
2wd turkey

Originally Posted by col cos1
why does everyone keep comparing this situation to a (what if) situation involving your own family?

as mentioned above anyone could smash into you,have you seen the amount of old people on the road who only have tunnel vision,?

too many people with fuk all in their lives want to feel important by sly snitching(would it feel good once you were the only one who knew how he got caught)
thankyou

Old 04-12-2007, 10:37 PM
2wd turkey

im having a wind up! muggers,pedos,junkies,etc scum of the earth. but a disqualified drive,leave him alone.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:41 PM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Anyone could potentially smash into you, but how about someone with no insurance, under the influence, probably no Mot, no tax, doesn't give a fuck and does a runner? You happy with righting off your RS? In otherwords a complete cunt that shouldn't have a licence, but is just some chav that thinks they have the right no matter what the outcome.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
AuralisBeauty

oh dear,

that is enough for me. I though that my boss was stupid, but it turns out that he is average. It seems that there are plenty of people out there who are far more stupid than my boss.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:43 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ive just gone slightly off topic with this 'grassing' issue. I was trying to make some people (mainly the 'grass cutters') realise that in some cases they will HAVE to call the police and 'grass' people up, especially if it happens to themselves and/or family/friends. So for them to say, they would NEVER grass is simply false.

I dont and wouldnt grass on people for doing what 'I' class as trivial things (especially if it couldnt get a result anyway), but i wouldnt hesitate in calling the cops if i saw people committing other crimes, and i believe if more people was like this, we would have far less crime, that goes without saying really.

But regarding the above about the old people having tunnel vision and potentially crashing into me and writing my car off, yes they could, but at least id get paid out, unlike if the uninsured driver hit me.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:45 PM
AuralisBeauty

great windup 2WD Turkey?,

but you are still wrong. A drunk disqualified driver is still a pleb who should not drive and risks lives doing so...
Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

Im not actually sure if i would or not until im put in that position. Confus

I have a question for everyone who is so against grassing up criminals.....

If you saw someone breaking into your car or vandlising it, you chase them and they get away, would you call the cops? NO

If you and your mum/girlfriend/sister are walking through town and someone grabs their bag/purse and legs it and you chase them and they get away, would you call the cops? NO would let them do it if they wanted to have no objections with other people doing what they feel is right for the situation

If your mum/sister/or any friend or family member was knocked over by a hit and run driver, would you take their reg number and grass them up? Please see above

I assume none of you lot have had anything like this happen to them, or if you have, you just forgot about it as you dont grass on criminals right? im not a grass but if i thought something was wrong i wouldnt think twice about taking the law into my own hands, as in if someone was trying to break into my car i would kick there ass yes" wouldn't you? so that would make you a criminal in the eyes of the law or would you be a coward and let someone rob your mum as you put it

If you saw a stranger get assaulted in the street and they leg it, would you call the cops and 'grass' them up? depends on the situation, if your outside a pub and 2 guys have a fight and one runs off and the oher has a bloody nose but is ok you telling me you would get on the phone to the plod to make your self busy?

Where do you draw the line? Old people Women and Children is where i draw the line but as a whole i mind my own and if its brought to your door deal with it

then again if you can not look after your self and you are in a situation where you feel like you do not know what to do or feel scared then there is no shame in ringing the police!

in answer to the original question tell the guy what you think of him have an arsehole and just wait for him to fall flat on his face!

And im sorry it dosent matter a fuck all this bollocks about "you will be sorry if he smashed into your car while your kids are in it ect" would it be any better if he wasnt on a ban

I would of course ring the police if someone nicked my car as i would need to for the insurance and incase it was found dumpt up the road
Old 04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Gatecrasher

If you saw someone breaking into your car or vandlising it, you chase them and they get away, would you call the cops? NO

If you and your mum/girlfriend/sister are walking through town and someone grabs their bag/purse and legs it and you chase them and they get away, would you call the cops? NO would let them do it if they wanted to have no objections with other people doing what they feel is right for the situation

If your mum/sister/or any friend or family member was knocked over by a hit and run driver, would you take their reg number and grass them up? Please see above

I assume none of you lot have had anything like this happen to them, or if you have, you just forgot about it as you dont grass on criminals right? im not a grass but if i thought something was wrong i wouldnt think twice about taking the law into my own hands, as in if someone was trying to break into my car i would kick there ass yes" wouldn't you? so that would make you a criminal in the eyes of the law or would you be a coward and let someone rob your mum as you put it

If you saw a stranger get assaulted in the street and they leg it, would you call the cops and 'grass' them up? depends on the situation, if your outside a pub and 2 guys have a fight and one runs off and the oher has a bloody nose but is ok you telling me you would get on the phone to the plod to make your self busy?

Where do you draw the line? Old people Women and Children is where i draw the line but as a whole i mind my own and if its brought to your door deal with it

then again if you can not look after your self and you are in a situation where you feel like you do not know what to do or feel scared then there is no shame in ringing the police!

in answer to the original question tell the guy what you think of him have an arsehole and just wait for him to fall flat on his face!

And im sorry it dosent matter a fuck all this bollocks about "you will be sorry if he smashed into your car while your kids are in it ect" would it be any better if he wasnt on a ban

I would of course ring the police if someone nicked my car as i would need to for the insurance and incase it was found dumpt up the road
some bast@rd bent the drivers door back on my car,causing the window to smash and fukd the door

i phoned police waited hours phoned them 3 times

they say what exactly do you want us to do we are really busy tonight??????????/

i want you to get your fukn arse up here and do what you get paid to do

they say can we have more details about yourself,have you ever been in bother with police before???????????

thats the only time ive been on recieving end,and they werent just useless they were out right arrogant and of no help whatsoever
Old 04-12-2007, 11:02 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I agree mate, and what i actually said was if they got away because i couldnt catch them, id call the cops after. Im sure everyone would wouldnt they?

Ive chased numerous burgulars, vandels, thieves, but ive always called the police after. Thats normal isnt it? I cant see why anyone would not ring them even if there is a very slight chance they could still be caught.

Anyway, this is going slightly off topic now.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:02 PM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

some bast@rd bent the drivers door back on my car,causing the window to smash and fukd the door

i phoned police waited hours phoned them 3 times

they say what exactly do you want us to do we are really busy tonight??????????/

i want you to get your fukn arse up here and do what you get paid to do

they say can we have more details about yourself,have you ever been in bother with police before???????????

thats the only time ive been on recieving end,and they werent just useless they were out right arrogant and of no help whatsoever
Prevention is better than cure, police know that catching them is a non event as no one will "grass" them. I had 2 cars stolen, no one saw or heard anything and it was a waste of time, even though I knew they must have as it happened right outside their door. Nip it in the bud and catch them in the act if possible I say
Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
its out of order really but i'm not a grass.
same boat as me
Old 04-12-2007, 11:05 PM
AuralisBeauty

but if you catch them in the act, we would have to do the unspeakable and, i can barely say it,.................... grass them up?

No, I absolutely positively will not do it. Grassers are scum. Thieves, vandals and idiots are the best!!

Long live the idiots!!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:06 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 04-12-2007, 11:21 PM
AuralisBeauty

yep, grassers are as bad as pedos
I will think twice now before grassing on some, drunk banned idiot, as he climbs into his car. It turns out that I am the twat - he is actually a protected individual and can drive well even though he is drunk.

I know it is true - I learnt it on here tonight.

I am such a twat for not knowing that.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

Old 04-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

funny thing is if you ring the police they couldnt give a fuck you got robbed anyway
Old 05-12-2007, 12:34 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'd grass the cunt.
End of day he's been warned and it's come to nothing.
All these on here giving it the grassing is for mug's is laughable.
They all reckon they follow there mate's and will back them 110% utter shit.
If your mate got pissed up and drove to your house but run your child over would you then say 'well accident's happen' would you fuck.

You never grass on your own when nobody get's hurt.
As it's always been.
You do not keep quiet when an innocent is involved.
It get's sorted.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:17 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
I'd grass the cunt.
End of day he's been warned and it's come to nothing.
All these on here giving it the grassing is for mug's is laughable.
They all reckon they follow there mate's and will back them 110% utter shit.
If your mate got pissed up and drove to your house but run your child over would you then say 'well accident's happen' would you fuck.

You never grass on your own when nobody get's hurt.
As it's always been.
You do not keep quiet when an innocent is involved.
It get's sorted.
As above
Old 05-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i think your all gay
Old 05-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I didn't bother reading through all the threads but I can guess there's a lot of "I ain't no grass" bravado being thrown around.

Probably from the same people that'll post the baseball bat smileys and talk about "sorting someone out" when there's damage to a car in an accident and the person that did it, isn't insured.

Tell the Police, tell the DVLA, tell whoever.

I know you've got children Craig, that should be enough in itself to not want people driving around like this. But imagine he smashed into you in a car and put you in hospital with an injury that meant you couldn't earn money doing what you're doing anymore.... with him not being insured? Even with SSP or any SE insurance you do have, who's going to get the boys the PS3 game or pay for the school trip or the braces for their teeth or the fees for university or their first car or the abortion for the dirty scrotter they knock up when they're 16?
Old 05-12-2007, 07:17 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i've read this thread from start to finsih, and paddy's repl has made the most sense

mate of a mate of a mate or whoever the fuc he is, if you know he's a wrong un then tell someone, at least you've done soemthng

letting him drive about knowing that he's breaking the law is aiding and abetting according to the law, ignorance of the law is no excuse

on the other hand, in my neck of the woods if people step out of line for other infrigements they tend to get lynch mob justice which feels better to the population when they know some toe rag got enough of a pasting to make him realise that he shold stop doing things that will mean he loses his arms and legs if he's caught

everyone knows a mate of a mate of a mate who can get these sorts of things done, but would you grass up soemone who knew someone who knew someone who'd get your telly back AND kick 7 shades of shit out of the theives? would you fuck, you'd be happy that you knew that there had been a reslut and it didn't cost you as much as you thought it would

call crimestoppers, shop the fooker, sleep easy at night knowing that at least one fooker won't be driving out on the streets when he should be waving his bus pass
Old 05-12-2007, 07:20 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Default Re: would you grass him up??

Originally Posted by Moose 130
A friend of the guy I work with has just been banned for drink driving.

stupid bastard is just going to buy a small van and keep on driving about.

no licence, no insurance, nothing.
So that could mean, he's driving round in an unroad-worthy van.

recons a small van won't get a pull by the police, cocky little fucker.
If he believes that, he'll believe he can carry on drink driving too. The fact that he is a cocky little fucker, he needs the cockiness removed.

the question -

Would you grass him up???
Yes... without any hesitation.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:52 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

haven't read all 6 pages, only the first couple but what's all this about 'grassing'?

are you all proper gangsters?

no wonder this country is going down the tubes if you all think that you should not take responsibility for looking out for another and doing the right thing. were you not brought up with any morals except those of the krays that you think it's 'cool' to emulate because it's in some films?

this is not 'grassing', it's looking out for your community
Old 05-12-2007, 07:54 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Grass him or give me his details and I'll happily do it for you.
tabetha

Quick Reply: would you grass him up??