General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Apprentice wind-ups

Search this Thread

Old 30-04-2010, 04:45 PM
TOMMY_RS
SHITE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wasn't a apprentice, but i worked for one place and the fuckers welded my push bike to the roof
Old 30-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a broom handle put through the arms in my overalls and i was lifted up on a ramp,
then the mechanics took turns to throw grease at me,

i was 16yrs old at the time.
Old 30-04-2010, 06:37 PM
meerkat

shave his head if he has long hair if they have a flatbed lorry tie him naked on it take him for a drive round town
Old 30-04-2010, 08:32 PM
cossie legend
Part of the Furniture

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A good one i done on the boss was, i was drilling a hole down the centre of a bolt, i cant remember why but any way it was to hot to hold so i was rolling it about in my hand so it didnt get to warm and the boss saw me and said let me see that, i couldnt resist so i handed it to him and he held it up in front of him in the light to see it, it took about a second before he felt it was to hot but by the then it was to late, he threw it down and ate me while i was bent over in fits of laughter holding my chest trying to breathe. He went out and his son came in looking to know what happened. I told him what i done then i drilled the bolt a bit futher, it was again to hot to hold without moving it, i was admiring how straight it was when i told his son how perfect it was he wanted to see it, so i gave it to his son and i got him too just after telling what i had done to his father. You could do it with anything hot, even a headlight bulb. Hold it up like your looking to see if its okay but hold it by the steel then ask him to see if he can see it but give it to him by the glass.
Old 30-04-2010, 08:36 PM
fiestamad
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

well im at college and the people who teach me try and play trick on me so i had 1 of the teachers check something in the engine and the engine was running and dipped it into reverse and went back a bit and made the teacher fall on the fall was funny and since that happend he knows not to mess around now
Old 30-04-2010, 08:59 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by meerkat
shave his head if he has long hair if they have a flatbed lorry tie him naked on it take him for a drive round town
Did you not learn from your previous postings that banging on about stripping men is a little bit 'suspect'!
Old 30-04-2010, 09:04 PM
tripod
garlic bread

heres a cracker we work on a building site and we got the apprentice to do reps with a bag of plaster above his head my mate did 30 the young lad said i can bet that so of he goes reping above his head till another bloke comes behind him and slits the bag with a stanly knife opens all over him funnys not the word lol