General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Help needed!!! Fiesta RS1800 needs work!

Search this Thread

Old 21-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Zoe H
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed!!! Fiesta RS1800 needs work!

Hi Guys, I am hoping someone out there can help me. I love my car but its causing me a headache at the moment!

I own a lovely looking black K reg fiesta RS1800, however hiding under its lovely exterior is rust, it has just failed its MOT cos of corrosion within 30cm of a bodymount. Its certainly mendable and of course im willing to pay to sort it but the problem is finding someone to do it!

Have had a few local quotes (I live in Essex hurrah!) but im fed up with people saying why spend money on a 15 year old fiesta, hello! its a rare car and i love it and also if i wanted to spend money on a 15 year old car its my business anyway!!

So im asking if there is anyone out there (or anyone who knows someone) who might know of a highly recommended body shop, thats willing to work on my old girl and who appreciates that it isn't just any old fiesta!!! As i said i live in Essex so any where in the county or adjacent counties would be fantastic!

Thank you for any help its much appreciated!