General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Torrent for "dolphins"??

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Torrent for "dolphins"??

Anyone got a link to one, for that UK version of fast and furious that there were trailers for.

Just saw it mentioned in the F&F4 thread and realised ive still not seen it.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:08 PM
smitsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was just tellin somebody about that yesterday
Old 11-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Im surprised it didnt go "straight to VHS" tbh, lol

Fair enough.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

i can see it now....

Martin stars init as the Rookie with old escos but crashes it while 'street racing' against Simon Norris, then Martin is made too look stupid by Simon infront of all the other street racing bitches. Then a chap steps called Steve known as 'Stravos' in to stop the two from fighting, Stravos gives Martin a lift home in his Puprle Chaser, Then Martin starts building his current Escos from stratch with the help of Stravos & his crew, known as the Redline boys. When the Car is built Martin wants to race Norris in the new Escos around Coombe, Norris says yes. Next day Norris turns up in this white Evo 6 RS insted of his green beast thinking he dont need it to beat him. They Race, Martin is winning till Norris decides to play dirty to try & over take Martin on a corner but Simon is going far too fast around the corner & hits a poor Lass in a 106 gti, Martin wins the race & the 'respect of the other 'Street racers'. They crown Martin as the top dog racer & order that simons leaves england for good.

The end.

yes i am bored
Old 11-10-2007, 12:42 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sidewayz
i can see it now....

Martin stars init as the Rookie with old escos but crashes it while 'street racing' against Simon Norris, then Martin is made too look stupid by Simon infront of all the other street racing bitches. Then a chap steps called Steve known as 'Stravos' in to stop the two from fighting, Stravos gives Martin a lift home in his Puprle Chaser, Then Martin starts building his current Escos from stratch with the help of Stravos & his crew, known as the Redline boys. When the Car is built Martin wants to race Norris in the new Escos around Coombe, Norris says yes. Next day Norris turns up in this white Evo 6 RS insted of his green beast thinking he dont need it to beat him. They Race, Martin is winning till Norris decides to play dirty to try & over take Martin on a corner but Simon is going far too fast around the corner & hits a poor Lass in a 106 gti, Martin wins the race & the 'respect of the other 'Street racers'. They crown Martin as the top dog racer & order that simons leaves england for good.

The end.

yes i am bored
you looser
Old 11-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Originally Posted by R5FORD
Originally Posted by Sidewayz
i can see it now....

The end.

yes i am bored
you looser
you should hear what is planned for the next one....its about a guy who reckens he can drift a Nova in Wiltshire!

Old 11-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sidewayz
you fuckig crack me up! apml at that story.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Originally Posted by Bullett
Sidewayz
you fuckig crack me up! apml at that story.
could of done better, me thinks
Old 11-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0490114/

Can't find any torrent anywhere, half decent score on IMDB aswell!