General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

views on the euro scene? (dub,oldskool,vw)

Search this Thread

Old 15-09-2007 | 01:05 PM
bonus_boy
PassionFord Post Troll

Default views on the euro scene? (dub,oldskool,vw)

my mk4 bonus turbo will be up forsale again shortly once ive done a few more things etc...

i was looking at a fiesta zs.....but think im going to go for a polo or lupo and do it euro..

just wondering what peopls views was about the euro scene? (not asking because im unsure, because i think i will be doing it)

Old 15-09-2007 | 01:09 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

you could "euro" a ZS if you preferred one of them.

but yeah, it looks decent as its subtle and smooth, and classy, so folk who not even in to car see em and think they look decent, rather than "look at that boyracer twat" like they would with most other types of modded cars.

only time i dont like it is where its modded so much it stops it being properly drivable, which is possible in all types of car modding, and just totally gay.
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:14 PM
bonus_boy
PassionFord Post Troll

wish they made a zs in white, as i would have one of them..i know i could get one sprayed but not worth buying a newish car then gettin it sprayed imo.

but think im going to go for a black lupo...lowerd on some fk coilovers on some ronal turbos or porshe wheels..

just need to sell mine soon as i want it for around christmas (extra money from the family)

no one interested in mine then
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:18 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

sounds like your going to build a proper stereotype car, use a bit of imagination mate, fuck the ronals or porsche wheels, every cunts done that, thousands of wheels in the world, stuff using the 2 everyone trying to be euro does.

guy i know has got 2 sets of rims for his passat, Bentley and Lambo, and even thats not unique these days.
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:26 PM
bonus_boy
PassionFord Post Troll

probly because there realy nice looking wheels and suite it well..

theres no euro'd lupos around by me that i know of.

i will add a few little touches and pop down the bodyshop to have a few things done but for the wheels i think it is going to be ronals or some very deep alloys...

anyone know if they make show cages for lupos?
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:30 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

was wondering around TRAX the other day and decided Ronals now suck ball, there so many other wheels, esp ones that are the same Ronal Turbo style but much nicer, that RTs just suck ass now, look cheap.

not sure about show cages, most modern euro cars dont have em, but i expect so. buy a few vw mags, see whats in there.
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:40 PM
bonus_boy
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Stavros
not sure about show cages, most modern euro cars dont have em, but i expect so. buy a few vw mags, see whats in there.
yer got quite a few vw mags about somehwere..will go on the hunt for them after!
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:43 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

id go get some up to date ones, scenes change fast.

shame u didnt go to edition38 show the other weekend, thatd gave you all the ideas n info u need.
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:45 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

i had a mk2 Golf Gti and i loved it, but one think i do think of all the VW VAG owners, theyre extremely biased about their own make of cars, ie on here people will comment on non ford cars, yet on the VW forums they are not interested and generally quite bitchy

definitely a clique amongst them

but on the plus side, gotta love the euro look, and weve just bought another vw
Old 15-09-2007 | 01:49 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Dicko&Sarah
i had a mk2 Golf Gti and i loved it, but one think i do think of all the VW VAG owners, theyre extremely biased about their own make of cars, ie on here people will comment on non ford cars, yet on the VW forums they are not interested and generally quite bitchy

definitely a clique amongst them

but on the plus side, gotta love the euro look, and weve just bought another vw
you say that, but i remember reading the thread on ed38 about the mid engined yaris we built, and they was all loving it, not a bad word said.

i dont think they any worse than most, they just know how to make nice looking classy car, so when some shit with the wheels 10 miles inside the arches etc comes along, it gets grief, no matter what power its got.