General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

DOG LOVERS etc.....Please look.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts
Default DOG LOVERS etc.....Please look.

Ok, some may remember a while ago i posted about the dog that the house to the rear of our back garden has??? Rottie. Well, its 12 months since i had a do with the owner and told him to sort the fooking thing out or else. He did and the barking stopped....it slept in doors. Well that died about 3 months after and he go another. It sleeps in a hut thats small as fook as youll see in the pics. It doesnt bark, it howls and whines randomly through the day but more annoyingly through the night. It wakes us up and Esmay. It has got worse and worse till we have just had enough....and to top it off it absolutely STINKS...especially in the heat. So, today Lindsay told the council and they are coming out. She also took some pics today and these are nothing compared to how it normally is.

Look at these. It is in this ALL DAY everyday while they are at work, layed in its own shite n piss, and water bowl over turned so no water...

Im sure we have done right reporting it. We reported it to RSPCA about 6 months ago and they said its not ideal the cage but is within standards
Old 08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

oh and when i say in there all day while at work, its in there pretty much all the time. When it does come out it gets shouted at and told to get back in
Old 08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ridiculous, you jus dont have a dog full stop if your at work all day every day...nor do you leave it out in a cramped cage to roll in its shite...some right f*ckin idiots out their, guy needs a slap..no wonder these dogs attack people.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:45 PM
TemptRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my god thats just sick, why have they got him??
Bloke needs putting in a cage himself and then tortured. Is the dog friendly? If it is is there any way you can get it? i'd personally take the dog and take it down rspca saying you found it. then it'll get rehomed to someone who actually wants it.

poor dog
Old 08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

not sure if its friendly as i wouldnt go near it im not a dog person....i just know its wrong for it and us.....
Old 08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Lee - you need to make a phone call mate....that ain't fair on the poor pooch.............
Old 08-08-2007, 08:53 PM
TemptRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

call the police, rspca, dog wardens local chavs anyone! that dog needs out of there asap. just wrong wrong wrong!! cold hearted scummy cousin fuckers
Old 08-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Mr S1

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
So, today Lindsay told the council and they are coming out.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Lee Reynolds

i think you've done the right thing

seems a nice dog to let your missus peak over and take a snap of him he looks lovely too

my dog is out when were all out but he has a nice big shed, shaded garden and water and he only barks when people come very cose to the garden.

im sure that dog howls because he doesn't feel he belongs to a pack and is distressed due to the incompitence of the socalled owners.

he needs removing asap
Old 08-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

4x4

I agree i think it howls as its so sad...what a life it has couped up in there

Like i say im not a dog fan like, and i want it sortig mainly cos im fed up of it waking me, my wife and my 7 month daughter up and im fed up with the smell when we want to sit out and eat But i do also feel so sorry for the poor thing

My sisters bloke is an RSPCA inspector and he is shocked they didnt so anything when we phoned them...but he is Stamford based so cant really do owt
Old 08-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Mr S1

So, today Lindsay told the council and they are coming out.
Ah.... never read that far !!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Mr S1

tut tut
Old 08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Lee, you've done the right thing, no two ways about it.

Poor thing, probably not whining, it's crying at the sorry life it's had thrust upon by people that obviously couldn't give a shit. No animal deserves that. Every creature has a right to decent living conditions IMO.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Its not so much the whining...tell ya what its like..

Has anyone seen the David Bowie film Labyrynth? Well it sounds like when Ludo is calling the rocks And whines a bit too...but thw howling is what wakes us
Old 08-08-2007, 09:35 PM
KregRS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it let your other half that close to take pics must be quite friendly? Isn't there someone that could go in and remove the dog, imo if the owners are willing to keep it in that small space and not let it out, they can't care too much about it, because of that would they take it any further if someone did take it?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

She had to stand on a chair to see over the fence to take the pic, then zoom in...she wasnt that close.

And tbh, id rather go through the proper channels than just take it...As they might actually think twice about doing this to a dog again if told by law rather than just think their dogs been knicked.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:51 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Take the dog in - one way to stop it crying for attention!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:52 PM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

shocking absolutly shocking he shouldnt have adog at all if i got a job where id be away everyday i get rid of my 5 dogs to give them a good life
Old 08-08-2007, 09:59 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If you get no luck from the council or rspca, then id have a word with them about it again and mention you think its crying and howling because its sad about being cramped in there all day. If you get no luck still, id pinch it and take it to a rescue place away from the area. Ok it may be theft blah blah blah but thats just not right that. They obviously dont give a shit about it anyway if its in that small place all day.

I personally think you should have a license to keep a dog after your home/conditions have been assesed and ok'd. In fact the same goes for ANY animal in my opinion. It may cost a bit, but its costing a fortune in other ways and cruelty prevention etc as it is now.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:02 PM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Originally Posted by S1rst
If you get no luck from the council or rspca, then id have a word with them about it again and mention you think its crying and howling because its sad about being cramped in there all day. If you get no luck still, id pinch it and take it to a rescue place away from the area. Ok it may be theft blah blah blah but thats just not right that. They obviously dont give a shit about it anyway if its in that small place all day.

I personally think you should have a license to keep a dog after your home/conditions have been assesed and ok'd. In fact the same goes for ANY animal in my opinion. It may cost a bit, but its costing a fortune in other ways and cruelty prevention etc as it is now.
agreed mate but i reckon theyd just get another dog we get our dogs from the re homing centers and they always do house checks etc
Old 08-08-2007, 10:03 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

And tbh, id rather go through the proper channels than just take it...As they might actually think twice about doing this to a dog again if told by law rather than just think their dogs been knicked.
Good ppoint actually, they'd only get another and do the same. They need to be banned from having other dogs/pets forever.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:05 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by djmillsy

agreed mate but i reckon theyd just get another dog we get our dogs from the re homing centers and they always do house checks etc
Probably mate yes, (just typed my last post before you replied .)

I didnt realise the re-homing places did homes checks already. Should be the same wherever you get them from though.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:07 PM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Originally Posted by djmillsy

Probably mate yes, (just typed my last post before you replied .)

I didnt realise the re-homing places did homes checks already. Should be the same wherever you get them from though.
agreed a know a lot pf breeders do them as well but some ppl just want money so dont care its totally wrong
Old 08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im in the same boat, stupid numpty owner with 2 rottweilers that sit yapping all day bored stupid, ive never seen the owner give any attention or take them a walk even ever.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:21 PM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

you should steal that dog and take him to a dogs trust depot , its illegal to treat a dog like that
Old 09-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

That is fucking Discusting! hope the next time he goes to feed it, it turns on him and rips his throte out! Cunt!!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:37 AM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

send phil round to pop a cap in his ass

seriously thats shockin and well done for reporting the fooker
Old 09-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Makes me sick...
Old 09-08-2007, 06:10 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

That is truly appalling

Lee ring the RSPCA again, get your neighbours to ring them too. Don't get fobbed off, you have those pics as proof of an animal suffering. Ring a Rottie Rescue Society and ask for their help/advice too.

All the council will do is tell you to keep a diary of the times the dog barks/whines over a period of a month and then they 'might' take action. They might do something about the smell though. That's all they did when I reported a neighbour's dog which was chained up on a 3ft chain to a kennel far too small for it 24/7. When I submitted my diary to the council, all they did was go an have a word with the owner and ask them to try and keep the noise down

I pestered the RSPCA non-stop and eventually they made the neighbour build a proper run with a decent sized kennel and if they didn't, they'd face having the dog removed. The RSPCA seem to take the stance that if the dog is fed/watered and isn't thin or suffering from an illness, it's ok to keep it in cramped, filthy conditions.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:05 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

god shit like this fooks me off.makes me think about joining the rspca.
i have two huskies that live in my kitchen when we are at work,but i have a day off mid week so it breaks it up and my othere half is off all weekend.when we are in they have the run of the garden and house all day.
but that bloke has no excuse,its not so much the size of the cage(altough it is small for that sized dog)its the fact he obviously doesnt clean its mess up at all.poor thing!and a dog should have access to fresh water at all times

you have done the right thing!try rspca again mate.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:12 AM
mrs-m

our neighbour has got 3 english bull terriers that are kept in a shed with a little bit of a run.which are kept in there all day even though they're in.when they had the 1st one it was kept in a cage in the kitchen and was kept in there all day as well.they bark all day in the garden and all they do is come outside an tell them to shut up.we said we was going to report them as well as long as you can do it annonimously as we don't speak and they're the worst household on the estate.
we got a boxer and she has the run of our house and garden and has never been locked in the garden.i cannot understand having a dog and keeping it penned up all day its just cruel its like locking your kids in a shed the social would soon be round
Old 09-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

You defo done the right thing reporting it all, poor dog locked up like that all day
Old 09-08-2007, 07:28 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well done for reporting it, now wait for the neighbour one dark night and kick the shit out of him.
I would be tempted to steal the dog, take off any tags and drive it miles away to a refuge for dogs, so at least someone wants the dog gets it then.
Failing that jam up the rspca's phones with constant calls, "from lots of different people" .
It is a disgusting way to treat a dog, a neighbour of my dad has a alsation who has NEVER been taken for a walk in at least 10 years, RSPCA/council told me this is bad but does NOT constitute cruelty, it should IMO.
tabetha
Old 09-08-2007, 07:29 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well done for calling the RSPCA.

As for the owner. Needs shooting. Cunt
Old 09-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by tabetha
It is a disgusting way to treat a dog, a neighbour of my dad has a alsation who has NEVER been taken for a walk in at least 10 years, RSPCA/council told me this is bad but does NOT constitute cruelty, it should IMO.
tabetha

we have a family over the road thats done that.again with a gsd.have complained but no reaction.they have another dog now to,again no walks ever.plus apparently an anaconda in a tank far too small but ive never seen that myself.

why have a pet if you dont want to look after it
Old 09-08-2007, 08:01 AM
coco16i

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fucking hell Lee mate thats shocking and something needs to be done about it, no poor animal deserves to live like that

Bet that poor dog is hungry, thirsty and crying out for some love and attention, poor thing and makes me so angry when someone has a dog and they never take the time to look after it properly, why the fuck did they get a dog in the first place if they never bother spending time with it and doing things with it.

We have two dogs just now, a dalmatian and a lab and are possibly re-homing two huskeys that need a new home due to the owner moving to a smaller house and not having the room to look after them properly. Our lives as good as revolve around our dogs and they are given all the attention they need and have a large garden to run around in almost all day as my wife works from home. Thats the kind of life a dog needs and not this locked up caged messy shit hole like this poor fella is having to live in.

Me and my wife both love dogs and this really makes me mad seeing and hearing about this kind of thing, def needs sorting out and i would keep on at the council and RSPCA all the time until something is done about it, fuckers like this dont deserve to have animals
Old 09-08-2007, 09:17 AM
turbo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

the owners ( if thats what you can call the bastards) need a good kicking in hope they rot in hell. you done the right thing by calling the council, if you get no luck from them keep calling the RSPCA they will deffo send someone round, & you have these pictures to prove what you saying. hope he finds a good & loving home real soon.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:21 AM
D19 STE
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thats fooking bang out of order how they keep that dog well done with reporting it but keep reporting it if they do feck all, as some RSPCA centres are usless also try and get other people in your area to report it aswell if possible.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:26 AM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

Poor little sod - Tell me where they are and I'll put the fookers in the cage myself!

Quick Reply: DOG LOVERS etc.....Please look.