General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

this country is way too soft !!!

Search this Thread

Old 26-07-2007, 10:32 PM
slowpoke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this country is way too soft !!!

ok before i get banned for the night i want to say i am not a racist in any way.........

but WTF is going on with this country ????

on the news tonight about all the floods down south and people getting drinking water from them bowzer things (sp)

the white english people q up orderly with say a couple of 3 litre empty bottles then the camera went to an indian man who had his fuckin car boot full of buckets of drinking water who was thinkin it was all a joke sayin he had 2 families to keep wet etc etc

same thing again at an asda car park on the news people are getting one or two packs of bottled drinking water then it goes to another indian bloke whao has a fookin trolley full of the stuff !!!

Thats why old people are fucked beacause theyve had all the bastard water !!!! whay cant someone say hang on fuck face thats a bit cheeky !

i will say why its because if they did they would be accused of racism and harrasment ! people and the authorities are too scared !

years ago at the place i work they had redundancies 102 people lost their jobs - 100 white people and 2 asian people, the 2 asians kicked up a right fuss saying the company were being racist and they would get a tribunal etc

guess what....... the 100 white people all walked yet the 2 asian blokes who were fuckin useless at their jobs stayed on

you see the news each night and it shows people not from this county getting drinking water with buckets wheel barrows etc etc absolutely taking the piss !!!

these people on july the 7th etc trying to kill us..... simple answer kill them instead so WE dont have to pay for them to stay in prison

its not just asian people tho and i also want to point out that for every bad asian person there is a good one the tv channels are very good at trying to stereotype people.

on richard and judy (missus watched it) a few weeks ago a bloke was having a birthday party for his kid pirate themed and put up a flag of the skull and cross bones but someone complained and he had to take it down, why didnt the council worker when this complainee phoned up say fuck off you sad childish cunt its a kids birthday party FFS

i know i will prob get banned sharing my thoughts tonight and ive got the flame suit on ready for the people having a go back but

THIS COUNTRY IS FAR TOO FOOKIN SOFT !!!!!

GET A PAIR OF BOLLOCKS GARDON BROWN AND FIGHT BACK !!!!

night night lol.............Matt
Old 26-07-2007, 10:52 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

don't go Matt lol.

bit wrong on the water thing there,that should of been stopped.

not good on your workers either.
Old 26-07-2007, 10:55 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

only one reply....

too soft on here then.

people are scared on here incase they get called Racist too.
Old 26-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Richie Russ
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Well, i dont give a monkeys, he is right, the country is heading for complete ruin because people havent got the bottle to stand up for what they think is right.
Old 26-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Robski

blame Labour......they turned this place into a toliet......im seriously considering moving away from England....English people now are the minority....well thats how we are treated anyway!...last in the queue for everything
Old 26-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I guess most countries in western europe that have a lot of refugees are facing the same problem.

The government wont change their system and the "political" parties at the far far end of the right wing are gaining more votes for every selection. Atleast thats whats going on in here in Sweden.
Old 26-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Richie Russ

If only our little country was as big as the rest of them in Western Europe.

Trending Topics

Old 26-07-2007, 11:31 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

doubt its got anything to do with being scared of being called a racist. whos job would it be to tell them? everyone in the effected areas are in a state of emergency and its sort of survival of the fittest sadly... as human nature doesn't allow us to work together in times of crisis.

im sure if anyone went up and filled buckets they'd get away with it.

the most fucked up thing is the people leaving the taps on those water tanks open now surely the people doing it live in those effected areas how screwed up can lil chavs get?

ps. that man with the boot full of water was of bangladeshi origin not indian.
Old 26-07-2007, 11:46 PM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep its far to soft now, its getting pathetic!
Old 26-07-2007, 11:59 PM
fjk404
Part of the Furniture

Good on ya Matt....... we should all stand up for what we stand for as long as it doesnt upset the visitors
Old 27-07-2007, 12:22 AM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

This country is on its fuckin knees
Old 27-07-2007, 01:08 AM
FastFordChris

i saw that aswell, at asda they had just received a shippment of bottled water so the police was there saying only 2 packs per household, you see people waiting in line and then you see the asian/bangladeshi guy filling his van up, there was also another one behind him filling up a trolly.

the news crew followed the guy to his house and asked "why did you take more then you was supposed to as they said only 2 packs per household", his answer was "no! it was 2 per person" doesnt matter that he was on his own anyway he wanted to fill up his van! fuck everyone else!

one thing i've noticed though is how people are helping each other, getting water for elderly setting up community centres with free food and drinks, notice how this has only been in the "english" communities? at least thats all thats been showed

makes you think that if we had to go through the blitz again we'd all be fucked
Old 27-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Saw that earlier... family with about 2ltrs of water each.

Then it cuts to an indian fella an his wife who have 15 big drums, full of water!! Greedy theiving immigrant cunts.
Old 27-07-2007, 02:00 AM
KregRS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4x4
ps. that man with the boot full of water was of bangladeshi origin not indian.
Does it really matter what origin he is? He still took the piss and for all the water he took, some other family has got to miss out and suffer.

This country has done enough to help these immigrants, so why don't they return the favour and fook off back to their own country.
Old 27-07-2007, 03:47 AM
CHRISNISS
PassionFord Regular

I used to work for NFT truck driving and we collected sainsburys chilled food, all the collection points we did all the factorys were full of foreign workers and none of them could speak a word of english they tried but couldnt. There is a Sainsburys depot in Maidstone they have taken on 20 polish drivers they've housed them for free and my biggest moan about this is they dont send them to the london stores incase they get lost I get lost and i still get sent there so my question is why do the get the special treatment.
Oh yeah another thing when i started at nft i had to wait 13 weeks for my uniform they get theres straight away
Old 27-07-2007, 05:35 AM
cjwood555

On a slightly different note....

My girlfriend was investigating 'social housing' in Birmingham, as we have a kid on the way....and you get a higher priority for housing as an ex-con returning to society than as a basically homeless young single mother....
Old 27-07-2007, 05:43 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

if we are all equal in the uk why does every government form including school forms ask ethnic origin.The same can be said about men and women it always ask sex best answer to that is yes please lol
Old 27-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by T S M
if we are all equal in the uk why does every government form including school forms ask ethnic origin.The same can be said about men and women it always ask sex best answer to that is yes please lol
yes please

The last time i filled in a form and its asked " what ethinic origin " i wrote " why ,, does it matter "
Old 27-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

tbh it doesnt matter if he was indian,white,black or japanese i would smacked the shit out of him for taking the piss.what has happened to the people in this country?no thought for others anymore
Old 27-07-2007, 06:56 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Coldo
Then it cuts to an indian fella an his wife who have 15 big drums, full of water!! Greedy theiving immigrant cunts.
I saw that on the news as well.

Why would you assume he's an immigrant?

I also noticed on the news report that they highlighted the local kids leaving the emergency water supplies on, and breaking the taps off............ for a bit of a laugh.
Old 27-07-2007, 07:36 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

how many of us had grandfathers who
Fought during the war to make this
Country free for their offspring?

Yet we get treated like second class
Scum! For fuck sake why cant we see what's going on?

I'm not racist at all but why does it
Feel like if your foreign you get everything but if you've paid council tax,road tax and every other fucking tax this retarded country has you WILL ALWAYS COME SECOND BEST
Old 27-07-2007, 07:49 AM
tregmatt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

this country and goverment is a big joke and they know it thats why they come here they get everything they ask for but we cant
Old 27-07-2007, 07:53 AM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If my boys had a party and someone (anyone) tried telling me to take something down that they wanted i know what i'd say!!

ffs a skull and cross bones is offensive...

Just like the London 'Celebration lights' that were once the 'Christmas lights'
Old 27-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Yes this country is on its arse if it keeps on going there will b no more white people in this country.
Old 27-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Jonzy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

As a company we we're not allowed to use the words merry christmas on any literature, we have to use the term happy holiday season.

Can't ask for black bags, have to say refuse sacks.

Its a fucking joke
Old 27-07-2007, 08:11 AM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Originally Posted by Jonzy
As a company we we're not allowed to use the words merry christmas on any literature, we have to use the term happy holiday season.

Can't ask for black bags, have to say refuse sacks.

Its a fucking joke
This country is a joke!!!!!
Old 27-07-2007, 08:19 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

I try not to post on these kind of posts, but how many of you moaning actually take the time to go and vote ??

And how the fook does 1 person regardless of color having gone ott getting water make country to soft, im sure there must have other people going ott, blacks,poles,whites etc etc, funny what people make out the media

Im a hard working asian, been working since i was 12, never claimed a daysdole money, even in the time i was of work, and always paid my taxes, some peope seem to forget there are coloured people who do help and back this country

and al this bollox about jobs, plenty of jobs, just some people are to lazy to look for them
Old 27-07-2007, 08:21 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Ranj,

you kebab eating ugly mofo.

And your not allowed to say coloured people anymore

Hope you are well mate
Old 27-07-2007, 08:27 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

rich you are coloured

blue in the cold, red when your hot, grey when your dead

Old 27-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RANJ
and al this bollox about jobs, plenty of jobs, just some people are to lazy to look for them
same as people are too lazy to anything about what they're moaning about on this thread. much easier to bang a few words out on a keyboard, to another bunch of people who can't be arsed to actually do anything.

so what you all going to do? write to an MP? Vote differently? Take to the streets?
Old 27-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Jonzy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Graham S1

so what you all going to do? write to an MP? Vote differently? Take to the streets?
Fuck off out of this country hopefully, go be an immigrant in some other cunts pocket
Old 27-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 120 Posts

Noticed the water collection comment also, not just one family either.....
Old 27-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

all i can say is vote

you want something doing about it vote for the party which says they will
Old 27-07-2007, 08:45 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I try not to post on these kind of posts, but how many of you moaning actually take the time to go and vote ??

And how the fook does 1 person regardless of color having gone ott getting water make country to soft, im sure there must have other people going ott, blacks,poles,whites etc etc, funny what people make out the media

Im a hard working asian, been working since i was 12, never claimed a daysdole money, even in the time i was of work, and always paid my taxes, some peope seem to forget there are coloured people who do help and back this country

Don't forget there is one good asian for every bad mate, its says so at the top

Feel bad for my lot, everyone hates the eastern block
My business is the third largest employer in my town, but I still got called immigrant scum (presumably because my great grandfather choose to move here in the 30s, god damn him!)
Old 27-07-2007, 08:46 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by Cawood
all i can say is vote

Are you on this planet mate

All party's say they will do something or other about whatever it is the public have an issue with. They say they will sort it to get in power and then guess what. They do fuck all about it.
Old 27-07-2007, 08:48 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

has anyone actually thought that this was the only people that were filmed?
what about the news stories about kids who are pissing and putting bleach into the bowsers?
i wonder what colour they are.........

colour or race or none of that shit is the factor here, if it's wrong it's wrong, if no one stood up to it then they are just as guilty of turning a blind eye to it as everyone else

why didn't the camera crews stay up all night to catch the piss and bleach kids? or was it just easier to stand about and find someone who was being greedy with the water?

it's more than just "imigrants" who are working the system, we had polish people coming over to drive buses and a portion of their wages was kept back to pay for their accomodation that the compnay had set up and this was 10 years ago
Old 27-07-2007, 08:57 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

I agree totally gov/authorities shit thier pants if they have to so much as speak to a naughty non white in this country, for fear of being accused of racism, years ago got in an argument and was called "WHITE TRASH", by a female, responded with something that sounds like bigga, and got read the riot stuff by the cops, who told me they don't consider white trash offensive(cops were white), she crashed into my car when I stopped at a RED set of lights.
My friend moans about these "BLOODY FOREIGNERS", to which I say yes your right!!, but she is PORTUGESE/PORTUGUESE, she has worked all the time she has been here speaks perfect English, so do both her children and hubby, and they only ever speak English in the presence of English people, which I think is ace, so I am learning thier language.
I don't even consider the skin colour or origin, but this country massively is biased towards helping immigrants, Norwich POLICE a few years back ordered a man to take down a UNION FLAG on his house as it offended his Indian neighbours, who had thier own flag out all the time, but that was ok.
I am not racist but everyone who comes here should live by our rules or fuck off back, and they should speak our language, it is a hard language to learn as there is so much slang etc but they should be taught it as a compulsory thing, "when in Rome".
They should ALL be made to take a UK driving test as well(most NOT all are), they should not be allowed to walk around like letterbox people either, christ you can't even wear a cap these days but they get away with it, I don't think turbons(sp) on bikes should be allowed either.
I think they should be desensitised as the english have to be.
I have no problem with the ones that are british after the war etc as they are invited, the british army during parts of the second world war was 2/3rds Indian anyway, and Churchill was shameful in his treatment of them, as our RACIST government are of the GURKHAS.
If you disagree fine I have a indian sister in law, black friends, polish, croatian, portuguese so means nothing to me, I treat people the way they treat me and do not even consider race/origin.
tabetha
Old 27-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Vote for who
Old 27-07-2007, 09:21 AM
jbrayley

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Originally Posted by Cawood
all i can say is vote

Are you on this planet mate

All party's say they will do something or other about whatever it is the public have an issue with. They say they will sort it to get in power and then guess what. They do fuck all about it.
What about the BNP.....................lol

Quick Reply: this country is way too soft !!!